2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by AnalHamster »

Biden's strategy of letting trump fuck it up is objectively working. He's losing the old folk by fucking them on the pandemic, losing the military by being a traitor, and continuing to pressure massively unpopular positions like banning abortion by corrupting the judiciary, taking people's healthcare away and deporting the dreamers. Biden basically sitting it out is sending the orange buffoon round the twist. Lefties and moderates really don't need more than saving the country from the idiots and traitors, the first four years are basically a repair job anyway.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Lone because everyone is abandoning you. Bone spur warrior :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:50 pm Biden's strategy of letting trump fuck it up is objectively working. He's losing the old folk by fucking them on the pandemic, losing the military by being a traitor, and continuing to pressure massively unpopular positions like banning abortion by corrupting the judiciary, taking people's healthcare away and deporting the dreamers. Biden basically sitting it out is sending the orange buffoon round the twist. Lefties and moderates really don't need more than saving the country from the idiots and traitors, the first four years are basically a repair job anyway.
round the twist
Hadn't heard that one before, so I had to look that up, though the context made it obvious.

In the U.S., I guess the equivalent would be sending someone "around the bend" (though even that one is primarily associated with UK English apparently).
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:51 pm I'm hearing Biden's folks are encouraging Obama to campaign for them.

I think that may be a mistake. If they want independents and Republican-leaners to vote for Biden, best not to have Obama obviously upfront.
Well, *somebody* has to do something out there. Bidens people won't let him leave his house and even his heavily produced video clips leave a lot to be desired. There's some logic in just letting "Trump be Trump" but man, at some point you gotta show America you're actually alive and breathing. If Bidens people won't let him do that, Barry is the best they've got. Who else is gonna get out there with that kind of heft?
Pelosi? nope
AOC? Hard no
Sanders? Nope
Yang? Pass
Hilldog? Yeah, right
Trump's Thumbs on Twitter? Yep :lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Cheezy should embrace a Biden presidency. He will be as close to a status quo middle of the road manager as you could possibly get.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:48 pm Cheezy should embrace a Biden presidency. He will be as close to a status quo middle of the road manager as you could possibly get.
He may even be to the right of what used to be called a "Rockefeller Republican."
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

When is the Mighty Joe Biden going to come out of his basement and speak on his own without any handlers, written speeches or TelePrompTer? The debates, if they have the balls to let him come out of his cage, should be entertaining.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Why should he? President Traitor is doing the heavy lifting.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm Why should he? President Traitor is doing the heavy lifting.
Probably because Biden lacks the balls and cognitive ability to debate anyone.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 pm Why should he? President Traitor is doing the heavy lifting.
You wanna debate cognitive ability with President Waterbomb a medieval cathedral and General Washington stormed an airport?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Senate strips provision from intelligence bill requiring campaigns to report foreign election help

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/politics ... index.html

I am shocked, I tell you shocked
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Meanwhile 20% of your party believes your candidate is losing his marbles.

Biden doesn’t know, I mean, he doesn’t know he’s alive,” the president said recently. “I’m against somebody. Think of it. I’m against somebody that can’t answer simple questions. I’ve never seen anything like it, but here’s what I am against. I’m against a very powerful party, the Democrats, and they can take this glass of water and say that’s your candidate.”

Drink up dims.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

I'll say this to both the Dems and Repubs right now. Give me someone I can get behind on something, anything! Something other than, "It will be slightly less of a shit show than if the other guy wins".
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 pm I'll say this to both the Dems and Repubs right now. Give me someone I can get behind on something, anything! Something other than, "It will be slightly less of a shit show than if the other guy wins".
This is what a black republican looks like.

B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:25 pm
B-Tender wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 pm I'll say this to both the Dems and Repubs right now. Give me someone I can get behind on something, anything! Something other than, "It will be slightly less of a shit show than if the other guy wins".

I'm guessing the missing image would have helped your post?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

B-Tender wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 pm

I really doubt it
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 pm

shit, i hit the image tag instead of vid. fixed.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Well, Biden says he's going to defend the Obamacare Act (ACA), and make it better.

Chump wants to replace it with "something better," that neither he nor the Republicans have come up with yet. But while we wait for this "great plan", we'll have nothing. During a time unemployment is at 15%, and people are threatened with "the plague."

And meanwhile, he's supporting an effort to get the ACA thrown out by the Supreme Court. With nothing to replace it.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm
You wanna debate cognitive ability with President Waterbomb a medieval cathedral and General Washington stormed an airport?
I know that you don’t because, as always, you will dodge any acknowledgment that Biden has some serious issues and post a copy/paste of meaningless dribble. While I do not want to make fun of his cognitive issues, he does have serious problems. I did read that he had two brain aneurisms and surgeries to repair them. Although I think he is generally a dumbass, the aneurisms and the related procedures (done many years ago) could be the cause or part of the cause for his mental issues. His voice choice will be telling because ,if elected, I don’t see many chances of him fulfilling a full term.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:36 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm
I know that you don’t because, as always, you will dodge any acknowledgment that Biden has some serious issues and post a copy/paste of meaningless dribble. While I do not want to make fun of his cognitive issues, he does have serious problems. I did read that he had two brain aneurisms and surgeries to repair them. Although I think he is generally a dumbass, the aneurisms and the related procedures (done many years ago) could be the cause or part of the cause for his mental issues. His voice choice will be telling because ,if elected, I don’t see many chances of him fulfilling a full term.
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:36 pm I know that you don’t because, as always, you will dodge any acknowledgment that Biden has some serious issues and post a copy/paste of meaningless dribble. While I do not want to make fun of his cognitive issues, he does have serious problems. I did read that he had two brain aneurisms and surgeries to repair them. Although I think he is generally a dumbass, the aneurisms and the related procedures (done many years ago) could be the cause or part of the cause for his mental issues. His voice choice will be telling because ,if elected, I don’t see many chances of him fulfilling a full term.
I think that the meat and potatoes of Joe Biden is that he has spent his entire adult life in politics. And what major political accomplishment is he known for?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

I'd really love to see Chump's school grades. The dude can't talk or write a coherent sentence.

Well, maybe if it's on a teleprompter written by someone else. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:39 pm
“Look, having nuclear