What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

"Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

I mean, will the BLM people be so thankful that on their own they will reduce the crime rate? Or with much less police presence did they provide the criminals what they really wanted, which means the crime rate will go up? It looks like we're gonna find out what the truth is in the not too distant future.

NY City Council approves slashing $1B from NYPD budget
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-city-coun ... ypd-budget

"New York City lawmakers voted Tuesday on budget changes that shifted $1 billion from the New York Police Department to programs that assist in youth and community development, a number that fell short of what many protesters in the city have demanded."

Butt_Unit, uhum, I mean "AOC says proposed $1B budget cut to NYPD isn't enough: 'Defunding police means defunding police’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alexan ... ing-police
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: What's your prediction on what the NYC crime rate will be after this?

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:26 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am "Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

I mean, will the BLM people be so thankful that on their own they will reduce the crime rate? Or with much less police presence did they provide the criminals what they really wanted, which means the crime rate will go up? It looks like we're gonna find out what the truth is in the not too distant future.

"New York City lawmakers voted Tuesday on budget changes that shifted $1 billion from the New York Police Department to programs that assist in youth and community development, a number that fell short of what many protesters in the city have demanded."

Butt_Unit, uhum, I mean "AOC says proposed $1B budget cut to NYPD isn't enough: 'Defunding police means defunding police’

Hundreds of the criminal Salvadorians will be rioting and looting like the animals they are. They''ll burn down that ghetto called the Bronx, which will actually be a good thing
Just so you know Smok, I know math is difficult for you, but there are many millions of people that live in the Bronx currently. The hundreds of Salvadorians you speak of account for less than 1% of the population so I doubt they'll have any significant impact.

Not only that, almost all of them that I know have already moved out of the Bronx once they got their citizenship and saved a bit of money and moved elsewhere, like the peaceful suburbs of NJ and Florida.

Thanks for your input Smok. BTW, how did a fat lazy dumbfuck like you make it to the US? You are pitiful, unlike my amazing El Salvadorian wife. Think about it, then kill yourself.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:01 am "Defunding the police" is actually happening in big cities apparently.

Ok guys let's try to ignore this ignorant racist POS Smok now that he's drunk and passed out and by all means predict what you think will happen. Meh, honestly, I really don't know.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The morale of the NYPD will go down
Crime will go up
Sympathetic media will sugar coat the rising crime rates
There will be calls to do "something" about the crime. But it cant be more policing. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 am The morale of the NYPD will go down
Crime will go up
There will be calls to do "something" about the crime. But it cant be more policing. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 am The morale of the NYPD will go down
Crime will go up
Boosh. All I know is that I admire the cops in my small town out real close to the appalachian trail. It was just voted one of the safest places to live in NJ. Zero crime, I don't even lock my doors. Actually where I live was voted one of the safest places to live in NJ. & they have no problem with my minority wife being here with me. They laugh when I explain to them that she is the money maker. :twisted:
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

This may be their only hope.
Tragic
Forum Regular

Post by Tragic »

Fort Apache the Bronx was a good movie. It will seem like a documentary in a couple years.

Dems never learn. They will be begging a law and order type mayor to take over just like they did with Rudy.

Hope it wont be too late
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

new york is hiding budget cuts behind the curtain called "defunding police". then there's no blame later when shit goes wrong.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
If there weren’t parking tickets dumb cunts like you would take handicapped spaces or park all day in a spot that lazy good for nothing business owner needs for paying customers.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm You understand that defunding police has nothing to do with getting rid of the police. They want to allocate different resources so the police don't have to be sent on stupid stuff. Police shouldn't be handling domestic situations.... They don't need to be sent out on someone who is having a psychotic episode..... Drug addicts. This frees them up to handle more serious stuff like giving out fucking parking tickets.
If there weren’t parking tickets dumb cunts like you would take handicapped spaces or park all day in a spot that lazy good for nothing business owner needs for paying customers.
You really live in a bitter cunt world don't you? Everybody but you is a lazy good for nothings trying to take your shit. Your a miserable human being
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 pm
You really live in a bitter cunt world don't you? Everybody but you is a lazy good for nothings trying to take your shit. Your a miserable human being
You're
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Hopefully this works out. But I think it may end for the worse. Here's crossing fingers.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm
Hopefully this works out. But I think it may end for the worse. Here's crossing fingers.
how did that beta test with CHOP work out? :lol: I would love to see their per capita murder rate plotted against a typical US city.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm Crime in NYC has been rising rapidly even without defunding. You can blame DiBlasio. He is another Dinkins.
Yes. I think that's true. Time for a different mayor.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:33 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm
how did that beta test with CHOP work out? :lol: I would love to see their per capita murder rate plotted against a typical US city.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 pm Image

This may be their only hope.
Currently AFK.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol: :lol: :lol: The have proven themselves to be useless. Why do they suck so bad? The people at the bottom of my class ended up being cops. It's time for us to find someone better to do that job. The dumb fuckers are taking innocent men to their graves too. Fuck you, you ignorant cops. I hate you even more than you hate me ya fuckin' scumbags. diaf
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Yeah, I tend to not like cops, just like they tend to not like me. Cool, let it be like that ya fuckin' scumbags. Fuckers think they're all that and they ain't shit. At least I could afford the lawyers for it fucktards when you couldn't cock lickers.

Look in the mirror ya fuckin jerkoffs. Just some ignorant punks with a bad attitude that are racist biast scumbags. Fuck them.

I love how they're getting roasted these days. Now I know there is a god, & he on my side. 8-)

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Yeah, I said it, fuck the US Cops, just a bunch of ignorant gangsta scumbags. I neva liked them to begin with & trust me they are liars and racist scumbags. #defund all of them

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Other than speeders or drunk drivers has a cop ever "prevented" a crime? Do they stop carjackings? Breakins? robberies? rapes? They are nothing more than the cleanup crew. Why do they need billions of dollars in military grade equipment? What street crimes are getting stopped by Humvees?

I don't understand conservatives. They talk about fiscal responsibility and arming themselves with their 2nd amendment guns to protect themselves from the federal government but every little shit town to major city has a police forced armed like an occupation army going into Fallujah. When did that become ok? They let it happen because they think the darkies are going to come steal their shit...…..well they steal your shit anyway.

Let them have their drug units and gangbanger units and let others take care of the petty shit. Maybe they wont shoot first 'cause they scared of the black people.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:10 pm Other than speeders or drunk drivers has a cop ever "prevented" a crime? Do they stop carjackings? Breakins? robberies? rapes? They are nothing more than the cleanup crew. Why do they need billions of dollars in military grade equipment? What street crimes are getting stopped by Humvees?

I don't understand conservatives. They talk about fiscal responsibility and arming themselves with their 2nd amendment guns to protect themselves from the federal government but every little shit town to major city has a police forced armed like an occupation army going into Fallujah. When did that become ok? They let it happen because they think the darkies are going to come steal their shit...…..well they steal your shit anyway.

Let them have their drug units and gangbanger units and let others take care of the petty shit. Maybe they wont shoot first 'cause they scared of the black people.
Thank you Stapes 'cause you just pointed out a great fact, it's a serious waste of money to fund these idiot cops. They do nothing to protect our society yet they want a huge amount of cash to do nothing. Greedy losers more concerned about their retirement. Fuck them. They like to use their scare tactics being the sad punks they are. Fuck them & let's spend our money on a more worthy cause.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

More cops being scumbags. Think about it.