Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Stapes »

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick told host Laura Ingraham, “I don’t need his advice anymore,” when they were discussing the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci.

Patrick claimed Fauci “has been wrong every time on every issue,”

Dan Patrick's medical background?

Radio talk show host and bankrupt sports bar chain owner.

I guess ignorance is a common theme in Texas.
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:26 pm Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick told host Laura Ingraham, “I don’t need his advice anymore,” when they were discussing the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci.

Could be worse. He could've been a "community organizer".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:40 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:26 pm Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick told host Laura Ingraham, “I don’t need his advice anymore,” when they were discussing the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, Anthony Fauci.

Who then enrolled in Harvard Law School....became a civil rights attorney....taught constitutional law....and won a seat on the U.S. Senate

What did you do drummer?
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Who then enrolled in Harvard Law School....became a civil rights attorney....taught constitutional law....and won a seat on the U.S. Senate

What did you do drummer?
Guitarist, actually. What did I do? Played on more than one platinum album, sold out shows across America and in other places, pounded more ass than is safe or reasonable, and all without a college degree -- which I will be getting in May 2021.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:39 pm

What did you do drummer?
Guitarist, actually. What did I do? Played on more than one platinum album, sold out shows across America and in other places, pounded more ass than is safe or reasonable, and all without a college degree -- which I will be getting in May 2021.
stapes is just a smart ass democrat that can find a flaw in every person's background, livelihood and where they live if it doesn't fit his extremely narrow political viewpoint.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:46 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:39 pm

What did you do drummer?
stapes is just a smart ass democrat that can find a flaw in every person's background, livelihood and where they live if it doesn't fit his extremely narrow political viewpoint.
In other words, a typical liberal.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

So L.A. is closing all beaches over the holiday weekend. I wonder what people will do instead? You don't suppose they will get together with freinds and family in their homes do you? You know, in closer proximity, without the much of the UV protection? I'm sure everyone will just self isolate like the good citizens they are supposed to be. It may be that either way there will be another spike after this weekend, but I'd bet on the outdoors helping rather than hindering. Tell me why I'm wrong.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:33 pm So L.A. is closing all beaches over the holiday weekend. I wonder what people will do instead? You don't suppose they will get together with freinds and family in their homes do you? You know, in closer proximity, without the much of the UV protection? I'm sure everyone will just self isolate like the good citizens they are supposed to be. It may be that either way there will be another spike after this weekend, but I'd bet on the outdoors helping rather than hindering. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Yeah, it seems like the worst place to be is inside among a lot of partiers with no masks.

But bunched up in a crowd on the beach with, of course, no masks isn't a great idea either.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:19 pm
B-Tender wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:33 pm So L.A. is closing all beaches over the holiday weekend. I wonder what people will do instead? You don't suppose they will get together with freinds and family in their homes do you? You know, in closer proximity, without the much of the UV protection? I'm sure everyone will just self isolate like the good citizens they are supposed to be. It may be that either way there will be another spike after this weekend, but I'd bet on the outdoors helping rather than hindering. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Yeah, it seems like the worst place to be is inside among a lot of partiers with no masks.

But bunched up in a crowd on the beach with, of course, no masks isn't a great idea either.
I agree, but we know a lot of people will be socializing regardless. Outside in the sunlight and open space has to be safer. Also, they could ensure people are wearing masks when they are in public. When they are on private property, nothing can be done.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol: I got ridiculed and called poor for seasoning pork chops with Shake and Bake :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump ally Herman Cain who attended Tulsa rally in hospital with coronavirus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 98711.html

Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP! ~ Herman Cain

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

I hope Mr. Cain has a full recovery. From both this and the loss of his senses, assuming he formerly ever had them.

P.S. His educational and business accomplishments are impressive, so he used to have them I guess.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Maybe the pyramids of giza full of grain can heal him, or some UV light
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 pm stapes is just a smart ass democrat that can find a flaw in every person's background, livelihood and where they live if it doesn't fit his extremely narrow political viewpoint.

:lol: I got ridiculed and called poor for seasoning pork chops with Shake and Bake :lol:
Shake and Bake is awesome dude.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 pm stapes is just a smart ass democrat that can find a flaw in every person's background, livelihood and where they live if it doesn't fit his extremely narrow political viewpoint.

The guy that writes checks says only poor dems eat shake and bake
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:56 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 pm

The guy that writes checks says only poor dems eat shake and bake

Now everybody in his hoax state have to wear hoax masks because the hoax virus is kicking there hoax asses.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I see we got moved to politics....lol

I can't imagine why

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yet porkys thread is still in GD
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:35 am I see we got moved to politics....lol

I can't imagine why

Did the courts rule Florida's governor's edicts unlawful?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:07 am

I can't imagine why

Did the courts rule Florida's governor's edicts unlawful?

What has that got to do with the price of tea in China? The meme demonstrates the trump loving laissez-faire attitude of the Florida governor versus the science-based response of the Michigan governor........ But you carry on deflecting.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I can't imagine why

Yes, and a couple months ago it was reversed. These southern states are all behind the timelines of Michigan, New York, New Jersey etc. I think they'll spike for a couple weeks here like we did and then they'll come crashing down just like we did. Its the proven cycle. The noticeable difference, I believe, is that their death rates seem to be lower though. Admittedly, I am not positive on that one.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Pa. Supreme Court sides with Gov. Wolf on emergency order

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/07/p ... order.html

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:53 am Pa. Supreme Court sides with Gov. Wolf on emergency order

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/07/p ... order.html

If it's like NJ, and that DA refuses a Governor's and his AG's order, he'd be history within a week.

P.S. I'm seeing people getting lax in NJ, with the especially popular "I'm not going to cover my nose with this mask" morons to be seen all over. Soon to be in lockdown again if they don't pull their heads out of their buttholes. :x
Last edited by FSchmertz on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

For the last 3-4 weeks, I've been to my local bar and grill a couple times a week. So while you are there eating and drinking, you obviously aren't wearing a mask. I realize that I am putting myself in a higher risk zone just by being there. What drives me crazy, are aquaintances that feel the need to come over and shake hands, hug, etc. I don't understand the need to raise the risk factor by that much more. I'm staying away from there this weekend. I'll go back when next week when there's less people.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:34 pm For the last 3-4 weeks, I've been to my local bar and grill a couple times a week. So while you are there eating and drinking, you obviously aren't wearing a mask. I realize that I am putting myself in a higher risk zone just by being there. What drives me crazy, are aquaintances that feel the need to come over and shake hands, hug, etc. I don't understand the need to raise the risk factor by that much more. I'm staying away from there this weekend. I'll go back when next week when there's less people.
I went to a place that has an outdoor tiki bar and had one beer and left. It's not worth it. My area is overrun with tourists right now. Not leaving the house today. Tomorrow going to a friends place for a pig roast.