A fun day with masks

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

WestTexasCrude

A fun day with masks

Post by WestTexasCrude »

4 Fucking months with this BS. End of rope emotionally. It's not normally my disposition, but I'm done being nice. Leave late morning for the 1 1/2 hour round trip to feed my cat. Stop by a local truck stop/ store for gas. Go in to get something to snack on. little whiny piss ant female employee says something like "Sir, masks are required due to Gov. Abbott's executive order" or some shit. I see pure red behind my eyes as I look up at her at eye level. She rocks back a step or so. "If God himself ordered that, I would tell him, the Gov and you to go fuck yourself." Rocks her back to the wall. Leave without my change. Feed the cat. Back in town later, stop by the grocery store, put on my mask like a good sheeple. shop around for awhile and get in line. 2 people in front aren't wearing masks or the guy behind me. Take mask off and put into my pocket. Get to the checkout lady and she's "Sir, masks are" blah blah blah. Silence the store to a gravesite as I actually say in a very loud shout "I don't need your God Damned help on knowing how this BS works.". quickly hands me my $1 change. I'll gladly hand these ladies my address so they can send the LEO's around later for my "warning". Until then, Fuck off.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: A fun day with masks

Post by Animal »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:25 pm 4 Fucking months with this BS. End of rope emotionally. It's not normally my disposition, but I'm done being nice. Leave late morning for the 1 1/2 hour round trip to feed my cat. Stop by a local truck stop/ store for gas. Go in to get something to snack on. little whiny piss ant female employee says something like "Sir, masks are required due to Gov. Abbott's executive order" or some shit. I see pure red behind my eyes as I look up at her at eye level. She rocks back a step or so. "If God himself ordered that, I would tell him, the Gov and you to go fuck yourself." Rocks her back to the wall. Leave without my change. Feed the cat. Back in town later, stop by the grocery store, put on my mask like a good sheeple. shop around for awhile and get in line. 2 people in front aren't wearing masks or the guy behind me. Take mask off and put into my pocket. Get to the checkout lady and she's "Sir, masks are" blah blah blah. Silence the store to a gravesite as I actually say in a very loud shout "I don't need your God Damned help on knowing how this BS works.". quickly hands me my $1 change. I'll gladly hand these ladies my address so they can send the LEO's around later for my "warning". Until then, Fuck off.
i found my solution. i keep a bandana tied around my neck all the time (morning to night). If I walk in some place I just pull it up over my nose until I leave and then drop it back down around my neck. No wondering where it went. Its washable.

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:25 pm 4 Fucking months with this BS. End of rope emotionally. It's not normally my disposition, but I'm done being nice. Leave late morning for the 1 1/2 hour round trip to feed my cat. Stop by a local truck stop/ store for gas. Go in to get something to snack on. little whiny piss ant female employee says something like "Sir, masks are required due to Gov. Abbott's executive order" or some shit. I see pure red behind my eyes as I look up at her at eye level. She rocks back a step or so. "If God himself ordered that, I would tell him, the Gov and you to go fuck yourself." Rocks her back to the wall. Leave without my change. Feed the cat. Back in town later, stop by the grocery store, put on my mask like a good sheeple. shop around for awhile and get in line. 2 people in front aren't wearing masks or the guy behind me. Take mask off and put into my pocket. Get to the checkout lady and she's "Sir, masks are" blah blah blah. Silence the store to a gravesite as I actually say in a very loud shout "I don't need your God Damned help on knowing how this BS works.". quickly hands me my $1 change. I'll gladly hand these ladies my address so they can send the LEO's around later for my "warning". Until then, Fuck off.
First, there was the animal abuse. Now you are being a total cunt towards women that are simply trying to do their jobs. Real tough guy aren’t you. It is your prerogative to not like the mask requirement but try not to be a dick about it.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Another incident of WTC verbal abuse towards women.

I have a lightweight UV neck gaiter......easiest friggin thing in the world to have. keep in your pocket or around your neck when your out and about. I honestly don't want half these pigs breathing on me anyway so I'm fine wearing it...….now if I could just get the morons to not stand 2 feet behind me in the line.
Last edited by Stapes on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Wow, tough guy douche bag, we’re all so proud of you.
wut?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WTC.....the female version.

Qanon.....deepstate. Oh yea....they are out there

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

did they ever determine if he did it because she was jewish?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

The fact that you morons consider wearing a mask some kind of assault on your rights, is giving the rest of the world a great laugh.
Then die, you idiots. Whatever. Proof is in the numbers.

FREEEEDOM!! :usa: :usa: :usa:
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm The fact that you morons consider wearing a mask some kind of assault on your rights, is giving the rest of the world a great laugh.

The You that you speak of is not all in the US. Just dickheads like WTC that thinks he is a big man for abusing female store clerks that are doing their jobs. He is acting like a retarded, male version of Karen.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Whackov wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:48 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:42 pm The fact that you morons consider wearing a mask some kind of assault on your rights, is giving the rest of the world a great laugh.

The You that you speak of is not all in the US. Just dickheads like WTC that thinks he is a big man for abusing female store clerks that are doing their jobs. He is acting like a retarded, male version of Karen.
Although I agree 100% with that statement, the outside world is getting a pretty ugly picture of what Americans think is their rights and freedoms. Might be time for the "do nothing Democrats" to get out of their basements and retake the land. Its getting embarrassing.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 pm
i found my solution. i keep a bandana tied around my neck all the time (morning to night). If I walk in some place I just pull it up over my nose until I leave and then drop it back down around my neck. No wondering where it went. Its washable.

Yeah, the Kinder Morgan employees have done that the last 4 months. My point is you've done everything you can to flatten the curve. Gov Abott's mask policy now is like a bandaid. Just admit you've tried everything you can think of and the only other option now is just leave everybody alone and let it run it's course. I only have a mask because I had to go in for minor surgery last week. It wasn't minor to me, being Doctor's scalpel vs my flesh. I hollered a little
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Although I agree 100% with that statement, the outside world is getting a pretty ugly picture of what Americans think is their rights and freedoms. Might be time for the "do nothing Democrats" to get out of their basements and retake the land. Its getting embarrassing.
It is never time for that. Easy, peazy, vote for Yeezy.

I wish there was another choice but there isn’t. I’ll take Trump over Biden any day. For one thing, I like my money too much to vote for Biden.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:15 pm

I wish there was another choice but there isn’t. I’ll take Trump over Biden any day. For one thing, I like my money too much to vote for Biden.

So you admit it just comes down to money for you. You actively ignore a treasonous criminal who is agitating for civil unrest as long as your 401k is ok. What a great American you are
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:06 pm Another incident of WTC verbal abuse towards women.

I have a lightweight UV neck gaiter......easiest friggin thing in the world to have. keep in your pocket or around your neck when your out and about. I honestly don't want half these pigs breathing on me anyway so I'm fine wearing it...….now if I could just get the morons to not stand 2 feet behind me in the line.
Actually the other person at the register was a male. He would have received the same verbal treatment. I thought you snowflakes had this whole "fainting couches" thing down to a T since 2016.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Keep whining WesttexasDunningKruger. It's because of the abundance of fucking retards like you in your country that the virus is still surging. You're like a fucking child who can't follow simple instructions for your own good. The fact that Europe has banned flights from your country, and the border from Canada to the states is still shut, all because idiots like you think wearing a mask is somehow infringing on your rights, should open your eyes, but I know it won't. It would be funny to the rest of the world, if it wasn't so fucking sad. People are still getting it, and the death numbers are down, they are still climbing. 4 months of this, and you still don't get it? You are a fucking retard.
Currently AFK.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:23 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:06 pm Another incident of WTC verbal abuse towards women.

Actually the other person at the register was a male. He would have received the same verbal treatment. I thought you snowflakes had this whole "fainting couches" thing down to a T since 2016.
You don't see the irony in your comment, do you? You went into the store, and melted because some girl asked you to wear a mask!!! YOU ARE THE SNOWFLAKE YOU FUCKING SIMPLETON!!
Currently AFK.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

kwebber wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:29 pm

You don't see the irony in your comment, do you? You went into the store, and melted because some girl asked you to wear a mask!!! YOU ARE THE SNOWFLAKE YOU FUCKING SIMPLETON!!

He really is that clueless. the biggest whiney snowflake that ever walked the Earth
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:22 pm

So you admit it just comes down to money for you. You actively ignore a treasonous criminal who is agitating for civil unrest as long as your 401k is ok. What a great American you are
I hear the Energizer bunny rounding the corner with full battery load.
kwebber

Post by kwebber »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:22 pm

The reality is, the stock market has always gone up, and will continue to go up irregardless of who is in the White Hizzy. Using the financial excuse not to vote democrat is just dumb. While Biden is the establishment, and may have cognitive issues, Trump has cognitive issues too, just compare interviews he did 5+ years ago, to the interviews he does now. Not to mention, he may only be semi-literate. He does not take responsibility for anything that happens, ever, and is an international laughingstock. Your historical allies have lost all respect for you, and your historical enemies are laughing their asses off at you. All because you elected a person who has never ever held political office of any sort. Trump is, was, and always will be unfit for political office of any sort.
Currently AFK.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

It actually is probably better for your personal financial interests to vote for republicans who irresponsibly cut taxes while increasing spending.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Flumper wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Yep. Same here. Tie it once in the morning, doesnt hurt your ears and easily goes up and down (Insert "so does your mother" joke here). Pull it up when I go into store and pull it down when I'm done. Its always there if its needed.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

kwebber wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:29 pm

:+1:

Once, twice, WTC is a snowflake.

To the tune of Three Times a Lady.
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

The problem is the masks are mainly to protect other people. And these retards don't give a shit about anyone else.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Wut wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:55 pm

It actually is probably better for your personal financial interests to vote for republicans who irresponsibly cut taxes while increasing spending.
Both parties are responsible for the increased spending. You conveniently forget the pork that Nancy and friends added to the budgets. The swamp needs to be drained from the federal levels all the way through the local levels on both sides of the aisle. Term limits are well past due. There should not be any senators or congressmen serving more than two four years terms (yes, I realize that would require a change as well).

We need less government and not bigger government.