Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:41 am
captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:20 pm I seem to remember Butt Unit saying she pulled difficult turds from her ass with her fingers
Unfortunately for FSF's memory, I do distinctly remember her saying that very thing, while in the shower, when she couldn't squeeze them out naturally, back at the old UJ. I used to make a little fun of her for it, but I always thought BU was a great poster. Like FSF I can also admit to having a little "thing* for her.
I thought she looked like Lou Diamond Phillips
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by HighNDry »

I thought she looked like a cigar store Indian.
165AE2AB-98EE-4BFE-A728-F20979443B60.jpeg
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:43 am I thought she looked like Lou Diamond Phillips
Heh, maybe a little. Still thought she was a little cutie.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

captquint wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 pm You done boy wonder?
Cut him some slack. The moon phase is just coming off the New. Disorientating with the full aluminum body suit with the optional conical headgear can be confusing.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:05 am
Cut him some slack. The moon phase is just coming off the New. Disorientating with the full aluminum body suit with the optional conical headgear can be confusing.
The wearing of aluminum intensifies the effect
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 am
Aluminum foil wrapped, like a potato?

I don't think FSFs potato is fully baked.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 am

Helps him communicate with the home planet
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 am

Could each personality be from a different planet. Fighting over some helpless schlub?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 am
captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 am

Could each personality be from a different planet. Fighting over some helpless schlub?
Everyone on that planet has 12 personalities, 84 billion people
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

:extinguishflame:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:52 am
captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 am Image
He looks like he smokes more pole than slap and BG combined 😂
So now you're gay shaming people? You're an excellent mod, & mom. What would you do if your black kid turned out to be gay? Having you as a mom could easily do that to a kid. :o :lol:
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Not that this has anything to do with this thread, but Bezos's soon to be ex-wife could become the richest woman in the world.
The Amazon CEO is worth $137 billion, making him the richest man in the world. But depending on how the couple end up splitting their assets, he could be toppled from that position and MacKenzie Bezos could gain the title of world's richest woman.

Jeff and MacKenzie live in Washington state, one of nine states where everything acquired throughout the marriage — from real estate to income — is considered joint property. That means their assets could be split 50-50, unlike in 41 other states, where a marital estate is made up of assets acquired under each spouse's name and isn't considered joint property unless both names are on the deed.
Currently AFK.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:32 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:15 am
Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:52 am
captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 am Image
He looks like he smokes more pole than slap and BG combined 😂
So now you're gay shaming people? You're an excellent mod, & mom. What would you do if your black kid turned out to be gay? Having you as a mom could easily do that to a kid. :o :lol:
Why do you have to use either of those as a qualifier for the other?
Because you have to be a cunt, & by being a cunt you need to know the damage it does to your children. That's why there's a man like me here to point it out to you. Seriously Ev, you can do better than this. There's a reason why I married well with a beautiful and successful angel and you ended up with Mav & your mutts from various "men".

You're getting old now so your looks aren't going to last much longer either. Do you want to end up being a used up whore who's last friend is Quint, with a mere navy salary? Isn't that like poverty level?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Ignorance is bliss in Ev's case.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Ev needs to hear this again, it's important:

Because you have to be a cunt, & by being a cunt you need to know the damage it does to your children. That's why there's a man like me here to point it out to you. Seriously Ev, you can do better than this. There's a reason why I married well with a beautiful and successful angel and you ended up with Mav & your mutts from various "men".

You're getting old now so your looks aren't going to last much longer either. Do you want to end up being a used up whore who's last friend is Quint, with a mere navy salary? Isn't that like poverty level?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Maybe your young one can rap good like Lil'Wayne Ev. That would be cool.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Evvanrenea wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 am ::has several more seizures::

Please stop dear god make it stop!

::gasp::

No! No! Nrrrfllbmmlbllnrrrfffff

::has three more seizures whilst foaming at the mouth::
All you're saying is that you can't handle the truth. I really do feel sorry for you. OK, I have a bedtime video that you might want to dream about the next time you're licking pussy.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Amazing coincidence. Long story short, my wife grew up with JLO in Castle Hill, Bronx. They are the same age and went to the same school together. On the 6 was the subway they took together. They were friends. Both awesome people that grew up in a place much harder than 99% of the people here could dream about. Meanwhile, both of them are a success. I tip my hat to them.

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

When I used to date my wife I would have to drive to Castle Hill Bronx to pick her up. I have to admit I was a little bit nervous to go to that hood but she was worth it. ;)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Y'all must be wondering the relevancy based on the thread. Well, we're talking about hot latina women (unlike EV because she's white) and why we like them so much. Bezos just paid 70 BILLION to hook up with one of them, go figure.

Quint is a racist that hates latina women but that's only because he's a dork & they don't find him attractive, so that makes him a cry baby.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Nice thing about Tha Bronx there is plenty of human and dog excrement to eat and good job opportunities in Hunts Point for being a whore.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Holy shit FSF, knock it the fuck off, you're giving me a headache. Are we sure it's mental illness and not cocaine?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm Nice thing about Tha Bronx there is plenty of human and dog excrement to eat and good job opportunities in Hunts Point for being a whore.
You ought to know. But look at it this way, at least you get to work once in a while.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
captquint wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm Nice thing about Tha Bronx there is plenty of human and dog excrement to eat and good job opportunities in Hunts Point for being a whore.
You ought to know. But look at it this way, at least you get to work once in a while.
Yup. third world streetwalkers need streetlamps
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »