The WTC Dump Thread from the Main Forum

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: First guarded good news in this whole 4 month clusterfuck BS

Post by CaptQuint »

Good thing the virus went away in early March

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

See the usual suspects that kill the upbeat spirit we are trying to create here. I can't imagine the agony of going through that kind of soul crushing life experiences these dudes seem to endure on a daily basis. Brutal.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Living in shitty subsidized housing after being chased out of your hometown like Frankenstein's Monster does sound soul crushing.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Mechanical Engineer that cannot remove and replace the heating elements in an electric oven. Mechanical Engineer that cannot replace a thermostat. Mechanical Engineer that needs to engage the services of a plumber that travels hours to replace a toilets wax ring. Mechanical Engineer that fell into a lit barbecue. Mechanical Engineer that was amazed at the existence of C batteries.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 am See the usual suspects that kill the upbeat spirit we are trying to create here. I can't imagine the agony of going through that kind of soul crushing life experiences these dudes seem to endure on a daily basis. Brutal.
Recent threads by you include...

- A thread about you killing your father's cat.
- A thread about atrocities committed during WWII
- Several attention seeking threads about how your life is a "nightmare".
- A thread about how you screamed at a female store clerk who was just trying to do her job.

So please... tell us about this "upbeat spirit" that you're trying to create here.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:09 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 am See the usual suspects that kill the upbeat spirit we are trying to create here. I can't imagine the agony of going through that kind of soul crushing life experiences these dudes seem to endure on a daily basis. Brutal.
Recent threads by you include...

- A thread about you killing your father's cat.
- A thread about atrocities committed during WWII
- Several attention seeking threads about how your life is a "nightmare".
- A thread about how you screamed at a female store clerk who was just trying to do her job.

So please... tell us about this "upbeat spirit" that you're trying to create here.
You're kicking a dead dog. I mean cat.... :D
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:02 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 pm
Blast wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 am We get it, WTC can be less than bright. Do we really need to beat him down all the fucking time? That and FSF kills the actual conversation.
Dude, I'm the most intelligent poster this site has ever seen. Most just tend to ignore. It's like Zeus vs Thor. Out with the old/ new whatever.
Seriously, just STFU. You are the stupidest person on here.
Good to see the "stupidity" experts chime in. You all seem good at your job.Carry on with your ignorance. :lol: :lol: . Holy shit, doesn't take much to rile the "herd" It's like my play thing/puppets pulling strings. I say again/maybe over confident, but I'm the most intelligent member of UJR. Prove me wrong without the propaganda. Fire away- I won't use Google- just what I know.
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 pm
Blast wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 am We get it, WTC can be less than bright. Do we really need to beat him down all the fucking time? That and FSF kills the actual conversation.
Dude, I'm the most intelligent poster this site has ever seen. Most just tend to ignore. It's like Zeus vs Thor. Out with the old/ new whatever.
Good to see the "stupidity" experts chime in. You seem good at your job.Carry on with your ignorance.
How long were you sitting there stewing with your fingers hovering mm's above your keyboard before you decided to respond?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 pm
Good to see the "stupidity" experts chime in. You all seem good at your job.Carry on with your ignorance. :lol: :lol: . Holy shit, doesn't take much to rile the "herd" It's like my play thing/puppets pulling strings. I say again/maybe over confident, but I'm the most intelligent member of UJR. Prove me wrong without the propaganda. Fire away- I won't use Google- just what I know.
You are one of the stupidest Aholes on this board, and you Google shit all the time to make yourself look impotent. Your copy/paste skills are exemplary.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

necronomous wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:52 pm
I'm not going to pick on you, but you're not. I'm not going to say you're the dumbest but you are definitely not the most intelligent. Of course you're probably, and hopefully, trolling, but still... you're not.
Your really have no concept do you? You act like you know me. You have no clue. Sorry for any hurt feelings. Fire your questions away,
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:02 am
necronomous wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:52 pm
I'm not going to pick on you, but you're not. I'm not going to say you're the dumbest but you are definitely not the most intelligent. Of course you're probably, and hopefully, trolling, but still... you're not.
Your really have no concept do you? You act like you know me. You have no clue. Sorry for any hurt feelings. Fire your questions away,
You know me so well you know where I live, how much snow I have and I'm hiding for law enforcement :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: And so who left the furnace on?

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:25 pm 4 Fucking months with this BS. End of rope emotionally. It's not normally my disposition, but I'm done being nice. Leave late morning for the 1 1/2 hour round trip to feed my cat. Stop by a local truck stop/ store for gas. Go in to get something to snack on. little whiny piss ant female employee says something like "Sir, masks are required due to Gov. Abbott's executive order" or some shit. I see pure red behind my eyes as I look up at her at eye level. She rocks back a step or so. "If God himself ordered that, I would tell him, the Gov and you to go fuck yourself." Rocks her back to the wall. Leave without my change. Feed the cat. Back in town later, stop by the grocery store, put on my mask like a good sheeple. shop around for awhile and get in line. 2 people in front aren't wearing masks or the guy behind me. Take mask off and put into my pocket. Get to the checkout lady and she's "Sir, masks are" blah blah blah. Silence the store to a gravesite as I actually say in a very loud shout "I don't need your God Damned help on knowing how this BS works.". quickly hands me my $1 change. I'll gladly hand these ladies my address so they can send the LEO's around later for my "warning". Until then, Fuck off.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:24 am Anyone have a clue what this retard is spewing. I have no idea
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:23 pm
Actually the other person at the register was a male. He would have received the same verbal treatment.

Try getting sober, you may still have a chance getting your memory faculty back
Meanwhile, you're the most ignorant racist scumbag on this board. If this is you being sober I truly feel sorry for you. You have nothing left but to kill yourself to make things right loser.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

The Unofficial WTC Attack Thread.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: The Unofficial WTC Attack Thread.

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:41 pm Quote all the stupid shit WTC says and your replies to it here.
Maybe this should be "The Official WTC and FSF Forum," not Flame Broiled? ;)
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:45 am I have a Mechanical Engineering degree from Texas Tech University.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Re: *

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 am So WTC is bad music video posting guy now? We already have one.
Just trying to trigger the snowflakes. It's so easy these days. John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen. And as
soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well
multiple that by 15-million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes...
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:03 am
Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 am So WTC is bad music video posting guy now? We already have one.
Just trying to trigger the snowflakes. It's so easy these days. John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen. And as
soon as we find the cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well
multiple that by 15-million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes...
Hey man, you know, you really are an asshole.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

No, he isn't. Unlike the bullshit ghetto-trash pseudo--music that FSF likes, this isn't bad.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:48 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am
BTW, I found a loving home for my/ Dad's cat today.Visited one of my Dad's best female widowed friends today.Explained it was my last loose end I needed to take care of. Called me back 15 minutes later and said here daughter and husband on their 400 acre ranch would take him. Called her back 4 hours later and she changed her mind. She wants him herself. Going to spend 2 days later this week getting him acclimated to his new home. So, no abandon, no fending for himself, no bullets, no shelter with cages. I tried to explain I just needed time to figure out a solution.
Aren't you afraid the cat will give it's new owner the FSF virus?
You never complained when I pounded your scrawny ass with it. :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:11 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:09 pm
Smok44 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:24 am Anyone have a clue what this retard is spewing. I have no idea
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:23 pm
Actually the other person at the register was a male. He would have received the same verbal treatment.

Try getting sober, you may still have a chance getting your memory faculty back
Meanwhile, you're the most ignorant racist scumbag on this board. If this is you being sober I truly feel sorry for you. You have nothing left but to kill yourself to make things right loser.
:lol:
Why no rap video? Did you lose your love for music? You're a minus here!
Holy fuck, and what a minus!
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:08 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:32 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:48 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am
BTW, I found a loving home for my/ Dad's cat today.Visited one of my Dad's best female widowed friends today.Explained it was my last loose end I needed to take care of. Called me back 15 minutes later and said here daughter and husband on their 400 acre ranch would take him. Called her back 4 hours later and she changed her mind. She wants him herself. Going to spend 2 days later this week getting him acclimated to his new home. So, no abandon, no fending for himself, no bullets, no shelter with cages. I tried to explain I just needed time to figure out a solution.
Aren't you afraid the cat will give it's new owner the FSF virus?
You never complained when I pounded your scrawny ass with it. :lol:
You couldn't pound your way out of a shitty diaper
His wife would eat her way out of it though.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So I have my own "groupie's " devoted just to me. I'm honored. I would like to thank my deceased parents for giving me the direction in my life to succeed. My Brother and Sister for their inspiration. And above all else, the retards on this site who seems aimless in life's quest's . "Holds trophy high with thunderous applause".