The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX

Post by WestTexasCrude » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:49 am

Middle of Frickin Nowhere

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: *

Post by Wut » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 am

So WTC is bad music video posting guy now? We already have one.
wut?

WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX

Post by WestTexasCrude » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am

Wut wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 am
BTW, I found a loving home for my/ Dad's cat today.Visited one of my Dad's best female widowed friends today.Explained it was my last loose end I needed to take care of. Called me back 15 minutes later and said here daughter and husband on their 400 acre ranch would take him. Called her back 4 hours later and she changed her mind. She wants him herself. Going to spend 2 days later this week getting him acclimated to his new home. So, no abandon, no fending for himself, no bullets, no shelter with cages. I tried to explain I just needed time to figure out a solution.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:44 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am
Wut wrote:
BTW, I found a loving home for my/ Dad's cat today.Visited one of my Dad's best female widowed friends today.Explained it was my last loose end I needed to take care of. Called me back 15 minutes later and said here daughter and husband on their 400 acre ranch would take him. Called her back 4 hours later and she changed her mind. She wants him herself. Going to spend 2 days later this week getting him acclimated to his new home. So, no abandon, no fending for himself, no bullets, no shelter with cages. I tried to explain I just needed time to figure out a solution.
Now that wasn't hard was it murderer?

Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:48 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am
Wut wrote:
Aren't you afraid the cat will give it's new owner the FSF virus?