All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: *

Post by Wut »

So WTC is bad music video posting guy now? We already have one.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 am So WTC is bad music video posting guy now? We already have one.
BTW, I found a loving home for my/ Dad's cat today.Visited one of my Dad's best female widowed friends today.Explained it was my last loose end I needed to take care of. Called me back 15 minutes later and said here daughter and husband on their 400 acre ranch would take him. Called her back 4 hours later and she changed her mind. She wants him herself. Going to spend 2 days later this week getting him acclimated to his new home. So, no abandon, no fending for himself, no bullets, no shelter with cages. I tried to explain I just needed time to figure out a solution.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am
Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 am So WTC is bad music video posting guy now? We already have one.
BTW, I found a loving home for my/ Dad's cat today.Visited one of my Dad's best female widowed friends today.Explained it was my last loose end I needed to take care of. Called me back 15 minutes later and said here daughter and husband on their 400 acre ranch would take him. Called her back 4 hours later and she changed her mind. She wants him herself. Going to spend 2 days later this week getting him acclimated to his new home. So, no abandon, no fending for himself, no bullets, no shelter with cages. I tried to explain I just needed time to figure out a solution.
Now that wasn't hard was it murderer?
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am
Aren't you afraid the cat will give it's new owner the FSF virus?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.