Protests: Cop Killers vs Child Killers

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Protests: Cop Killers vs Child Killers

Post by Whackov »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 pm
Whackov wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:41 am Russia is a developing country, not a developed one. If you want to have a discussion you can go back, re v read what I wrote and respond to it. If you're going to start out with the dodges there's just no point.
Why do you think that Russia is a developing country and not a developed country?
Because I know what words mean. Here you go, read all about it-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country
I guess you cannot respond without throwing in a snarky comment. Since you can read, I am sure that you read this
However, this definition is not universally agreed upon. There is also no clear agreement on which countries fit this category.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Whackov wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 pm
Whackov wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 am
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:41 am Russia is a developing country, not a developed one. If you want to have a discussion you can go back, re v read what I wrote and respond to it. If you're going to start out with the dodges there's just no point.
Why do you think that Russia is a developing country and not a developed country?
Because I know what words mean. Here you go, read all about it-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country
I guess you cannot respond without throwing in a snarky comment. Since you can read, I am sure that you read this
However, this definition is not universally agreed upon. There is also no clear agreement on which countries fit this category.
I'll go with the IMF ratings. You asked, I answered. Don't be a whiny little bitch about it.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:41 am Russia is a developing country, not a developed one. If you want to have a discussion you can go back, re read what I wrote and respond to it. If you're going to start out with the dodges there's just no point.
Yeah, I don't at all agree with the IMF on Russia.

Also, areas in the US that have embraced the ghetto culture are effectively third world pockets in a first world country.

Hence why the comparison is still apt. If you took all these areas out of the equation I bet the US looks just like the rest of your list.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:41 am Russia is a developing country, not a developed one. If you want to have a discussion you can go back, re read what I wrote and respond to it. If you're going to start out with the dodges there's just no point.

Also, areas in the US that have embraced the ghetto culture are effectively third world pockets in a first world country.

Hence why the comparison is still apt. If you took all these areas out of the equation I bet the US looks just like the rest of your list.
It does not. Just like the rest of the world you can bring your stats down by randomly declaring the worst parts of the country don't count, but not to levels that compare favourably to the rest of the developed world. You still have a gun problem. Try reading the research I posted.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:32 am
Cassandros wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:40 pm

It does not. Just like the rest of the world you can bring your stats down by randomly declaring the worst parts of the country don't count, but not to levels that compare favourably to the rest of the developed world. You still have a gun problem. Try reading the research I posted.
First, your "research" is a bit biased as it wants to editorialize its findings, and I quote:
These data cannot tell us why the US homicide rate is so exceptional compared with these other high-income countries. Maybe the United States is a more violent country.
Second: It most certainly does.

Not sure why the key didn't transfer, so here is the manual version

Dark blue = Very high income
Light blue = High income
Yellow = Middle income
Light Orange = Low income
Orange = Very low income

https://www.wbez.org/stories/the-middle ... 17d4fb1b0b

https://www.thetrace.org/2018/12/gun-vi ... -map-data/

Denial of reality is a bullshit stance.
Another compared his current neighborhood in Hartford, Connecticut, to a poorer one to the east and a more affluent one to the west, and found a link between poverty and the number of shootings.
Poverty and the ghetto culture tend to go hand in hand.

Its not guns, its not just 'more violent', its not racism: its culture. A ghetto culture that has been allowed to flourish and grow within many major cities. Nothing will change so long as this culture isn't looked at and ways are implemented to get people away from it.

And I'll tell you what, one must really enjoy seeing people suffer to push false narratives that give a pass to this root problem.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

France has ghettoes, Britain has rough areas. We also have gun control. Think about what you are trying to argue here, if we ignore the high crime areas then crime is lower. Well duh. True in any country. Try for once in your life to actually reconsider your starting conclusion in the light of evidence.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Ignore high crime rates? Stop projecting and moving the goal post...

How prevalent is the ghetto culture in the rough areas of England or the ghettos of France?

Does England and France glorify crime and time over education and responsibility the same as they do in the States, are there incentives for remaining single and having lots of kids, does the (music) media there present itself as a surrogate father and promote the gang life as cool?

You cannot blame the hammer for striking your thumb. Its the mindset (read:ghetto culture) of the inner cities that causes 80 people to be shot in one day. Even if every gun in the world magically vanished, these assaults would continue unabated so long as the ghetto culture remains.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:51 pm Ignore high crime rates? Stop projecting and moving the goal post...

How prevalent is the ghetto culture in the rough areas of England or the ghettos of France?

Does England and France glorify crime and time over education and responsibility the same as they do in the States, are there incentives for remaining single and having lots of kids, does the (music) media there present itself as a surrogate father and promote the gang life as cool?

You cannot blame the hammer for striking your thumb. Its the mindset (read:ghetto culture) of the inner cities that causes 80 people to be shot in one day. Even if every gun in the world magically vanished, these assaults would continue unabated so long as the ghetto culture remains.
That was the argument you literally just made, ignore high crime areas of the US, but don't ignore high crime areas of other countries, and you assert falsely that means no gun problem. It's not projecting or moving the goalposts to point out what you've just said, you fucking idiot.

Every country has areas of poverty with the attendant higher crime rates.

If you want to say it's black people just come out and say it. Weaselly fuck.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:58 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:51 pm Ignore high crime rates? Stop projecting and moving the goal post...

That was the argument you literally just made, ignore high crime areas of the US, but don't ignore high crime areas of other countries, and you assert falsely that means no gun problem. It's not projecting or moving the goalposts to point out what you've just said, you fucking idiot.

Every country has areas of poverty with the attendant higher crime rates.

If you want to say it's black people just come out and say it. Weaselly fuck.
Making another left turn onto racism blvd I see. /sigh

Its not about color. Its about culture.

Let's count how many ways you try to skirt this fact (2).
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

No, we're not just ignoring your declaration that you hadn't said something you'd literally just said. Grow a pair. It's really not the end of the world if you need to change your worldview. If you'd like to have another go at the last post feel free, if you derp out more random pivots I'm not responding.

7x higher murder rate led by a 25x higher gun murder rate, facts. And your response was 'well if we don't look at high crime areas there is less crime'. True of any country, and dumb as fuck. Try, just for one brief moment, rather than looking for excuses to support your starting conclusion to look at the actual facts and see if you can reconsider your starting conclusion instead. Obviously you can't, but perhaps on some level you can begin to recognise that as a failing.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

There are no pivots coming from me.

There is a ghetto culture in America, a fact you want to ignore when you blame guns and racism for violence.

I have said the same thing, repeatedly, and will continue to do so no matter how much you squirm and try to misrepresent my stance.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:19 am There are no pivots coming from me.

There is a ghetto culture in America, a fact you want to ignore when you blame guns and racism for violence.

I have said the same thing, repeatedly, and will continue to do so no matter how much you squirm and try to misrepresent my stance.
Blaming black people which you euphemistically term 'ghetto culture', yes. As part of your argument that you can just ignore large parts of the country for being "ghettoes" and try to come up with a figure more comparable to all other developed nations, while preventing all other developed nations from also ignoring their own high crime areas by calling it 'le ghetto'. Fucking retarded, there's really no other way to put it. You want to selectively ignore high crime high poverty areas in the US only, and claim it's because there is somehow some unique aspect of poverty in the US because only there has 'ghetto culture'.

Your gun problem is caused by guns. Your selective excuses and flip flops just make you look retarded.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:53 pm

Blaming black people which you euphemistically term 'ghetto culture', yes. As part of your argument that you can just ignore large parts of the country for being "ghettoes" and try to come up with a figure more comparable to all other developed nations, while preventing all other developed nations from also ignoring their own high crime areas by calling it 'le ghetto'. Fucking retarded, there's really no other way to put it. You want to selectively ignore high crime high poverty areas in the US only, and claim it's because there is somehow some unique aspect of poverty in the US because only there has 'ghetto culture'.

Your gun problem is caused by guns. Your selective excuses and flip flops just make you look retarded.
More misdirection and outright lying. /sigh...

The ghetto culture is not "black" --> YOU are the only one making this claim. And, once again, you are wrong.

The ghetto culture is were people put crime and time above education and responsibility. One that empowers single parenthood, replaces fathers in the home with celebrity/music artist (usually rap and hip-hop), and which readily seeks out vengeance for perceived slights and 'disrespect'.

This is an intrinsic reason why crime and violence is so high in the US. It's not guns or race that's the problem --> its culture.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:48 pm

The ghetto culture is not "black" --> YOU are the only one making this claim. And, once again, you are wrong.

The ghetto culture is were people put crime and time above education and responsibility. One that empowers single parenthood, replaces fathers in the home with celebrity/music artist (usually rap and hip-hop), and which readily seeks out vengeance for perceived slights and 'disrespect'.

This is an intrinsic reason why crime and violence is so high in the US. It's not guns or race that's the problem --> its culture.
Uh huh, you alone in all the world use 'ghetto culture' without a thought to race. Sure thing buddy, totally believe that one.

So let's accept your contention that the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture, that the United States of America is just the worst country in the developed world because of its appalling violent culture. Should that culture be a) armed or b) disarmed?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 am

Uh huh, you alone in all the world use 'ghetto culture' without a thought to race. Sure thing buddy, totally believe that one.

So let's accept your contention that the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture, that the United States of America is just the worst country in the developed world because of its appalling violent culture. Should that culture be a) armed or b) disarmed?
Between the two of us --> its only you who says vile shit like, "the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture" and continually try to shift blame to the gun (or race); instead of the ghetto culture that has been cultivated within the inner cities of the US.

In fact, it is very telling that you refuse to even acknowledge this (sub-)cultural phenomenon; instead choosing to act like the entire American culture is crime filled, racist, and violent (all of which is obviously not true).

But we all know you cannot engage honest discussion... as it might derail your pre-approved narrative.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:42 am

Between the two of us --> its only you who says vile shit like, "the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture" and continually try to shift blame to the gun (or race); instead of the ghetto culture that has been cultivated within the inner cities of the US.

In fact, it is very telling that you refuse to even acknowledge this (sub-)cultural phenomenon; instead choosing to act like the entire American culture is crime filled, racist, and violent (all of which is obviously not true).

But we all know you cannot engage honest discussion... as it might derail your pre-approved narrative.
You are claiming the US gun problem is a cultural problem, with black people and their 'ghetto culture', even if you can't bring yourself to admit you mean black people. It is literally the argument you have made. If this is a problem unique to the US as you contend, then you are arguing the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture amongst all developed nations. My question to you based on the argument you are making is should such a culture then be a) armed or b) disarmed. You appear to have inadvertently dodged the simple question in your haste to deny making the only argument you have been able to come up with to excuse the off the charts gun deaths.

Try again.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Your problem is you think "gun problem" giving an inanimate object traits that don't exist. The problem is people, people who violate the law, people who make excuses for those that violate the law, people who glorify others lawlessness, people who denigrate those that try to obey and enforce the law.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:34 am Your problem is you think "gun problem" giving an inanimate object traits that don't exist. The problem is people, people who violate the law, people who make excuses for those that violate the law, people who glorify others lawlessness, people who denigrate those that try to obey and enforce the law.
Also people who enforce and follow the law, the gun problem affects them all. I'm fully aware it's a people problem, the problem is giving people unfettered access to guns. You do, we don't. A simple glance at the evidence shows the difference in effects.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:39 am

You are claiming the US gun problem is a cultural problem, with black people and their 'ghetto culture', even if you can't bring yourself to admit you mean black people. It is literally the argument you have made. If this is a problem unique to the US as you contend, then you are arguing the US has a uniquely diseased and violent culture amongst all developed nations. My question to you based on the argument you are making is should such a culture then be a) armed or b) disarmed. You appear to have inadvertently dodged the simple question in your haste to deny making the only argument you have been able to come up with to excuse the off the charts gun deaths.

Try again.
Analhamster says, "You are claiming the US gun problem is a cultural problem, with black people and their 'ghetto culture'..."

Stopping you right there. Again, there is no "gun problem" and its not about race (but damn, you sure keep trying to make it about race. Which is pathetic). The ghetto culture is full of white people who want to live "gangsta"; who think crime is cool and believe a record is more valuable than an education.

Would you like to try again? Or are you going to continue playing the strawman defense and twist my words in hopes of derailing the topic?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:48 am

Try again.
Analhamster says, "You are claiming the US gun problem is a cultural problem, with black people and their 'ghetto culture'..."

Stopping you right there. Again, there is no "gun problem" and its not about race (but damn, you sure keep trying to make it about race. Which is pathetic). The ghetto culture is full of white people who want to live "gangsta"; who think crime is cool and believe a record is more valuable than an education.

Would you like to try again? Or are you going to continue playing the strawman defense and twist my words in hopes of derailing the topic?
You have in fact claimed it's a problem with 'ghetto culture', it's the only excuse you've been able to produce and now you are too afraid to answer one simple question based on it.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 am

Try again.

You have in fact claimed it's a problem with 'ghetto culture', it's the only excuse you've been able to produce and now you are too afraid to answer one simple question based on it.
Its true, I have claimed the problem is the ghetto culture --> because it is.

Its not an excuse, its reality. The ideology of the ghetto culture is the driving force for most of the violence and crime in America.

This unfortunate fact needs attention and honest discussion; instead of scapegoating and false narratives.

So the real question becomes: Why do talking heads and spin doctors like yourself choose the latter over of the former?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:45 am

Try again.

Its not an excuse, its reality. The ideology of the ghetto culture is the driving force for most of the violence and crime in America.

This unfortunate fact needs attention and honest discussion; instead of scapegoating and false narratives.

So the real question becomes: Why do talking heads and spin doctors like yourself choose the latter over of the former?
Ok, so we're back to you claiming the US has a uniquely violent and diseased culture and ignoring that is a problem across the whole of society. Fine, so given a uniquely it violent and diseased culture, should it be a) armed or b) disarmed?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

So we need to bring back prohibition because some people are alcoholics. Makes perfect sense. Think of the lives we could save!

AH is/was in the business of providing a deadly product to those who can’t help themselves. He and all other alcoholic beverage producers need to be throttled, or shut down altogether, for the good of society.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:00 am

Try again.

Ok, so we're back to you claiming the US has a uniquely violent and diseased culture and ignoring that is a problem across the whole of society. Fine, so given a uniquely it violent and diseased culture, should it be a) armed or b) disarmed?
No... my stance has been consistent; you on the other hand are circularly blaming the gun, being racist, and tossing childish insults in the hopes of derailing the topic. Anyone just needs to read the quote chain to see this.

The ghetto culture is the root issue here.

Why do you always choose scapegoating and false narratives, analhamster? Why does the truth scare you?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:50 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:00 am

Try again.

No... my stance has been consistent; you on the other hand are circularly blaming the gun, being racist, and tossing childish insults in the hopes of derailing the topic. Anyone just needs to read the quote chain to see this.

The ghetto culture is the root issue here.

Why do you always choose scapegoating and false narratives, analhamster? Why does the truth scare you?
I'm finding it hard to keep track of your wriggling dodging bullshit.

You are claiming it's a cultural problem, that the US has a uniquely bad culture - in certain areas that can in no way be related to the predominant skin tone - yes or no?