Here's a Shocker!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Here's a Shocker!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

In Wake Of Continued Gun Violence, Prominent Members Of Black Community Call On NYPD To Bring Back Anti-Crime Unit
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/07/13 ... y-herbert/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Here's a Shocker!

Post by AnalHamster »

It is kinda a shocker that they could only find two, one of them a retired cop.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:47 am Tearing down statues and painting BLM everywhere didn't stop the violence? :roll:
Shockingly, it did not! But surely looting, rioting, and other methods of chimping out accomplished that goal, right?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:55 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:47 am Tearing down statues and painting BLM everywhere didn't stop the violence? :roll:
Shockingly, it did not! But surely looting, rioting, and other methods of chimping out accomplished that goal, right?

Black Lives=chimping...............but I"m not a racist you are....sin Deathproof.
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Black Lives=chimping...............but I"m not a racist you are....sin Deathproof.
Well, you're proving again that you are. You saw the term "chimping out" and immediately drew a line to a certain race, because your racist mind makes those connections.
Mine doesn't. I watched all the riots, both on TV and in person here in Chicago, and you know what I saw? Black people, white people, mexican people, all kinds of Asians, even a couple of albinos, chimping out. Gay people, bisexual people, normal people, all chimping out. Because chimping out isnt limited to one race. It doesnt happen under those constraints. Anywhere there are uncivilized misguided retards rioting and looting over dead criminals, there's chimping out.

But you only see it as black people misbehaving, because you're a racist. It's sad, dude. Get help.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Well, you're proving again that you are. You saw the term "chimping out" and immediately drew a line to a certain race, because your racist mind makes those connections.
Mine doesn't. I watched all the riots, both on TV and in person here in Chicago, and you know what I saw? Black people, white people, mexican people, all kinds of Asians, even a couple of albinos, chimping out. Gay people, bisexual people, normal people, all chimping out. Because chimping out isnt limited to one race. It doesnt happen under those constraints. Anywhere there are uncivilized misguided retards rioting and looting over dead criminals, there's chimping out.

But you only see it as black people misbehaving, because you're a racist. It's sad, dude. Get help.

Sure buddy you stay with that...... But you'd be the only one.
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:15 pm

It's really quite simple. DeathDouche is a total fucking loser so now he's trying to find other people he can blame for that, being the selfish ignorant scumbag he is. A non-essential wanna be rockstar that looks like a fool, can't play guitar for shit, can't even find a decent girl (only skanks) and even his own mom is ashamed of him.

His only defense is to wrongfully blame other good people for his own inadequacies. Ironically, even they end up being superior to him, go figure. That's why I continue to laugh at this minus. :lol:

I like his spunk though. Keep going fool!
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Not really though, Adolf. People like you are in the minority. The KKK's membership has dwindled for decades.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Racists draw a straight line from anything to do with apes to blacks.

Just like Stapes did.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm Racists draw a straight line from anything to do with apes to blacks.

Just like Stapes did.
Exactly.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:23 pm Racists draw a straight line from anything to do with apes to blacks.

Just like Stapes did.
I bet your mother did the same thing when she tried to figure out what she produced you ignorant scumbag. :lol:
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Why attack Charlie for condemning racism?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 pm Why attack Charlie for condemning racism?
He couldn't quite figure out what Chuck was saying
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.