More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

Post by Charliesheen »

California’s election laws allow for mail-in ballots to be counted days after they arrive at the registrar’s office. Record voter turnout and reliance on paper ballots led to thousands of uncounted ballots on election night that took weeks to process, with the outcome of close races changing as more votes were counted.

Late lead changes consistently favored Democrats in a state where Democrats hold a double-digit percentage point edge over the GOP in voter registration and where, since 1998, the percentage of registered Republican voters has fallen from 36 to 24 percent. Votes counted after election day included absentee ballots and walk-up voters, categories of voters in which Democrats traditionally outnumber Republicans.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Don't forget the bus pull up to the nursing home for a "field trip". The kindly assistants will help you vote correctly.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Lol....wow..... You fucking guys are off your meds
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You find endless racism and evil in basically everything a non democrat does but you think your saintly Dims are pure. Please tell me you're not this naive.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

What is naive is that you think there is large-scale voter fraud going on when there is no evidence of that at all
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:33 pm What is naive is that you think there is large-scale voter fraud going on when there is no evidence of that at all
this thread has evidence of it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

President numbnuts thinks absentee ballots are okay but mail-in ballots are bad,....... The actual president of the United States doesn't know they're the same thing.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:46 pm President numbnuts thinks absentee ballots are okay but mail-in ballots are bad,....... The actual president of the United States doesn't know they're the same thing.
they aren't the same thing. absentee ballots are for a specific purpose. they are for people that cannot physically be in the location they are registered to vote.

mail in ballots are for people that want to hide something when they vote. like that they are dead. or they are being coerced into doing something against their will. or someone stole their identity and voted for them. etc.

two very different things.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:55 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:46 pm President numbnuts thinks absentee ballots are okay but mail-in ballots are bad,....... The actual president of the United States doesn't know they're the same thing.
they aren't the same thing. absentee ballots are for a specific purpose. they are for people that cannot physically be in the location they are registered to vote.

mail in ballots are for people that want to hide something when they vote. like that they are dead. or they are being coerced into doing something against their will. or someone stole their identity and voted for them. etc.

um no.....same exact thing accept what you feel like calling them.
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:27 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:55 pm

um no.....same exact thing accept what you feel like calling them.
Don't interrupt them when they're regurgitating the standard Rethug talking points, it's rude! ;)
Last edited by FSchmertz on Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Are the republicans aware that several states use only mail in and have done for years? Trump's just manipulating you to get ready for losing and pretending he didn't, you morons.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 pm Are the republicans aware that several states use only mail in and have done for years? Trump's just manipulating you to get ready for losing and pretending he didn't, you morons.
i'm not hearing anything about it from trump. i just keep hearing story after story in the news of fraud by using these mail in ballots. its obviously extremely easy to do it, because these people that get caught seem way too obvious. i can't imagine what methods the smart ones are using.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:16 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 pm Are the republicans aware that several states use only mail in and have done for years? Trump's just manipulating you to get ready for losing and pretending he didn't, you morons.
i'm not hearing anything about it from trump. i just keep hearing story after story in the news of fraud by using these mail in ballots. its obviously extremely easy to do it, because these people that get caught seem way too obvious. i can't imagine what methods the smart ones are using.
Trump's been derping about it, that's the only reason you've heard about it whether you were aware of that is not. It's not really an issue.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:23 pm
Trump's been derping about it, that's the only reason you've heard about it whether you were aware of that is not. It's not really an issue.
well, there's sure a lot of stories about it in the news lately. do you think that's why he is derping about it?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:24 pm
well, there's sure a lot of stories about it in the news lately. do you think that's why he is derping about it?
I've traced back Chump twits about alleged mail-in fraud to May 26. Is that Lately?

I bet I can find earlier ones from him that have been eagerly parroted by his worshipers in their Nooz Lately

P.S. Countdown to next Rethug change of subject or distraction
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:43 pm
I've traced back Chump twits about alleged mail-in fraud to May 26. Is that Lately?

I bet I can find earlier ones from him that have been eagerly parroted by his worshipers in their Nooz Lately

so, let me follow your logic here. You think there was no fraud until trump made it all up to tweet it. And after that the noooz has found lots of stories of people currently doing it? did these people start doing it because he derped it? or did the nooz not cover it until after his derping?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Copy and paste time...get your readers on:

and by the way. Mail in voting happens to benefit one particular group the most. The elderly...........who skew GOP. So the occupant in the white houses' whining might just hurt the GOP.

In states that allow absentee mail balloting, the voter writes, calls, or goes online to request an absentee ballot from their local election authority. In some places, voters need an excuse for the absentee ballot such as being sick or out of the state on Election Day. In other places, voters do not need to have a specific reason for the absentee ballot or the state provides the option by mailing absentee ballots to all registered voters. Many states are moving to this system, generally referred to as No-Excuse Absentee balloting.

In making their request, voters have to provide their name and address. After receipt of the request, local election authorities send a ballot to the voter at the home address and provides one security envelope for the ballot that keeps the vote choice private and another envelope into which the sealed ballot is placed. The voter signs the outside of the second envelope to certify he or she is a registered voter.

Upon receipt of the mailed ballot, local election authorities check the name of the voter to make sure the person is registered to vote and is casting a ballot from the address registered with the election authority. After certifying those facts, they remove the sealed ballot from the outside envelope containing the voter signature so that the voter’s preferences remain confidential. On Election Day, states count the mail ballots and add the results to the votes of those individuals who cast their ballots in person.

According to the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University, there is no evidence that mail balloting increases electoral fraud as there are several anti-fraud protections built into the process designed to make it difficult to impersonate voters or steal ballots. These provisions include requiring people requesting absentee ballots to be registered voters, mailing ballots to the official address listed on voter registration rolls, requiring voter signatures on the external envelope, and having election authorities make sure the ballot came from the address of an actual voter. If a ballot appears questionable, some states use a signature matching technique to verify the signature of the voter.

These steps make it difficult to engage in fraud on a widespread basis. You can’t request a ballot for a person that is mailed to your address as opposed to that person’s official address with the election authorities. Even if someone wanted to wait by a mailbox for the absentee ballot to be sent to the registered voters so you could steal their ballot, you would never know what day the absentee ballot would arrive because voters can request them for several weeks prior to an election and election authorities send them out as the requests come in.

For years, military personnel stationed abroad have voted by absentee ballot with virtually no claims of election fraud. The procedures that already are in use safeguard against abuse and ensure the integrity of the voting process.

The few cases of voter fraud that have been documented tend to be quite localized. For example, in 2018, North Carolina Republicans were cited for election fraud involving mail ballots. A campaign staff member who worked for Mark Harris in his Ninth Congressional district race was indicted for mishandling mail ballots and directing others to engage in election fraud. The evidence was so widespread that a federal judge invalidated the election and called for a special election.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

No, the trumpcucks in the trump media follow his lead. Kinda like the fake noos thing he derps about, but actually real.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:49 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:43 pm

so, let me follow your logic here. You think there was no fraud until trump made it all up to tweet it. And after that the noooz has found lots of stories of people currently doing it? did these people start doing it because he derped it? or did the nooz not cover it until after his derping?
https://twitter.com/i/events/1265330601034256384?s=13

Twitter called him on his bullshit, which you're gobbling up and proclaiming "yummy."

No source for your factoids, just gobbling up the Rethug splooge despite all evidence to the contrary. Get a red hat too. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:58 pm
Twitter called him on his bullshit, which you're gobbling up and proclaiming "yummy."

No source for your factoids, just gobbling up the Rethug splooge despite all evidence to the contrary. Get a red hat too. :lol:
you are literally in a thread with reported cases of voter fraud by mail in ballots. how is it made up? Why does it make you so angry that it happens?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:01 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:58 pm

you are literally in a thread with reported cases of voter fraud by mail in ballots. how is it made up? Why does it make you so angry that it happens?
Not mad at all. Just laughing at you. Nothing can keep you from worshiping your fat orange golfing Messiah! :lol:

There's nothing really supporting your (and his) factoids, and nothing will prevent you from believing everything the Orange One says! Even though he's documented as lying and misleading constantly! :lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:19 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:45 pm Yep. Its real.

Southfield clerk will go to trial on six felony charges
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 346760002/
What's real is they try and they caught. That's how the system is set up. Meaning there is no wide spread voter fraud like the fevered brainwashed minds of the right think there is. If anything the right has spent the last 20 years gaming the system in their favor.
Thus once again demonstrating that peculiar democrat mental defect that allows them to see peaceful protesting. in rioting and looting, or innocence in illegal aliens.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:03 pm There's nothing really supporting your (and his) factoids, and nothing will prevent you from believing everything the Orange One says! Even though he's documented as lying and misleading constantly! :lol:
read the actual facts of cases that actually happened in the actual recent history included in this actual thread. no orange people said these things. they aren't factoids. they aren't misleading or undocumented. they simply happened.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:03 pm There's nothing really supporting your (and his) factoids, and nothing will prevent you from believing everything the Orange One says! Even though he's documented as lying and misleading constantly! :lol:
read the actual facts of cases that actually happened in the actual recent history included in this actual thread. no orange people said these things. they aren't factoids. they aren't misleading or undocumented. they simply happened.

but what you're failing to grasp is the president is saying there's some big huge systemic mail-in voter fraud going on by the deep State and the Democratic party. But all the evidence shows is that in some localized places some stupid assholes on both sides try to get away with something and they get caught..... We aren't talking about thousands and thousands of ballots here.... it's like 10. So your kind of missing the forest for the trees....... On purpose as usual
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 pm

but what you're failing to grasp is the president is saying there's some big huge systemic mail-in voter fraud going on by the deep State and the Democratic party. But all the evidence shows is that in some localized places some stupid assholes on both sides try to get away with something and they get caught..... We aren't talking about thousands and thousands of ballots here.... it's like 10. So your kind of missing the forest for the trees....... On purpose as usual
i'm simply pointing out the cases that they catch. how do you know how many they don't catch? do you notice how stupid and thoughtless these that are caught seem? do you not wonder a little bit how a more devious plan might work and go undetected? i mean you freak the fuck out at the thought of the russians creating facebook pages. i would think this would concern you a bit.