FSF AND DP

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: FSF AND DP

Post by QillerDaemon »

Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:49 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm You guys wouldn't want to see my PM box. Everyone bitches about everyone.

Frankly, BRR is about the sanest member of this board. That's saying something! 8-)
I’m going to start emailing you daily now.
You do, and I"ll publicly reveal all those member's bitching about you.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 pm
Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:49 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm You guys wouldn't want to see my PM box. Everyone bitches about everyone.

Frankly, BRR is about the sanest member of this board. That's saying something! 8-)
I’m going to start emailing you daily now.
You do, and I"ll publicly reveal all those member's bitching about you.
Fuck them anyway.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:33 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:19 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:14 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:52 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 pm You're in troublllllllllllll :beavisbutthead:
I missed the fireworks. What happened? must have been a doozy
In a nutshell, Mr. "I only ban people for dox(x?)ing other members" Quillerdemon laid down a fascist decree that pictures of that mexican boxer are a bannable offense now, and Boy Retard cant post his shitty ghetto vidoes.
I'm guessing there must be more to the story than you are letting on. Why would he care about you posting Roberto Duran boxing photos? Makes no sense. Who would care?
He said it's "annoying". Keep in mind this is the same guy who said we shouldnt ban Boy Retard for being "annoying".
I'm sorry. There has to be more to this story. I've said for 2 years, if FSF's posted videos that annoy you, do what I do and when you hit them scroll past without even looking (it takes like 1/2 seconds). I know early UJ Admin/ Mods were notorious for banning people on a dime for "pissing them off". But that hasn't been the case on UJ/ UJR in 10 years. Nobody gets banned for "annoyance". Something else is afoot.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:08 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 pm You're in troublllllllllllll :beavisbutthead:
In a nutshell, Mr. "I only ban people for dox(x?)ing other members" Quillerdemon laid down a fascist decree that pictures of that mexican boxer are a bannable offense now, and Boy Retard cant post his shitty ghetto vidoes.
I'm guessing there must be more to the story than you are letting on. Why would he care about you posting Roberto Duran boxing photos? Makes no sense. Who would care?
He said it's "annoying". Keep in mind this is the same guy who said we shouldnt ban Boy Retard for being "annoying".
I'm sorry. There has to be more to this story. I've said for 2 years, if FSF's posted videos that annoy you, do what I do and when you hit them scroll past without even looking (it takes like 1/2 seconds). I know early UJ Admin/ Mods were notorious for banning people on a dime for "pissing them off". But that hasn't been the case on UJ/ UJR in 10 years. Nobody gets banned for "annoyance". Something else is afoot.
How are you able to post?
How are you getting passed the virus?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Death proof was getting a little carried away......and of course FSF had to retaliate so deathproof had to keep getting carried away and it went on and on and on and on and on. So QD stepped in and put an end to it. if you would retire like me and flumper you can hang out here all day and catch it all
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

If there is, I sure dont know about it.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

HighNDry wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:39 pm F55E7BA3-61CF-4F54-8D31-BA22DAB4D423.png
Awesome! Thank you.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I'd like to go on record stating I only send you cock pics.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Death proof was getting a little carried away......and of course FSF had to retaliate so deathproof had to keep getting carried away and it went on and on and on and on and on. So QD stepped in and put an end to it. if you would retire like me and flumper you can hang out here all day and catch it all
Sorry I missed the fireworks. It still beggars the question. What does he care? He's an Admin who's sole job is to make sure nothing illegal (cp, etc) doesn't get posted. That's it. His job isn't to police things when things "annoy" him. Never was. If he can't do that, may I suggest BRR select someone much more qualified. Tons of qualified candidates out there.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:14 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm

Sorry I missed the fireworks. It still beggars the question. What does he care? He's an Admin who's sole job is to make sure nothing illegal (cp, etc) doesn't get posted. That's it. His job isn't to police things when things "annoy" him. Never was. If he can't do that, may I suggest BRR select someone much more qualified. Tons of qualified candidates out there.
Suggestions cost $5.00. You can't afford it poor girl, now go dig a hole for your cardboard box bathroom
See how easy this is. Just like FSF's "annoying videos or DP's "annoying" Roberto Duran" photos, it's so damn simple. For example, I haven't seen a Smoke post, thread or Pm in almost a decade. You just ignore. How hard is that- plus you get the satisfaction of knowing they are pounding away on the key boards for nothing. Feels good, Man.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Suggestions cost $5.00. You can't afford it poor girl, now go dig a hole for your cardboard box bathroom
See how easy this is. Just like FSF's "annoying videos or DP's "annoying" Roberto Duran" photos, it's so damn simple. For example, I haven't seen a Smoke post, thread or Pm in almost a decade. You just ignore. How hard is that- plus you get the satisfaction of knowing they are pounding away on the key boards for nothing. Feels good, Man.
You just replied to him. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Throwing my hat in the ring. I promise I won't abuse it. All I will do is permanently ban Boy Retard, and then I will pass adminship to a successor.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

That's the funny part about it. When I was campaigning to be a mod so I could rid us of Roberto's husband, QD's response was "if he annoys you, put him on ignore". But when photos of a boxer annoy him, suddenly ignore is no longer an option.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Actually I just replied through DP's post but go ahead. It still doesn't matter in the overall picture that I'm sure doesn't involve you- I think QD just banned "boring" Posters- I knew your name was at the top of the list. Congrats.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:46 pm

Throwing my hat in the ring. I promise I won't abuse it. All I will do is permanently ban Boy Retard, and then I will pass adminship to a successor.
Yeah, right. Mexican boxer posts. Banana Republic dictators for 120 years. I'm thinking not.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:50 pm

Actually I just replied through DP's post but go ahead. It still doesn't matter in the overall picture that I'm sure doesn't involve you- I think QD just banned "boring" Posters- I knew your name was at the top of the list. Congrats.
DP isn't in this quote chain... but nice backpedal. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:49 pm

That's the funny part about it. When I was campaigning to be a mod so I could rid us of Roberto's husband, QD's response was "if he annoys you, put him on ignore". But when photos of a boxer annoy him, suddenly ignore is no longer an option.
Chill out. That will be an issue I'm sure we will be discussing. This is obviously not his job and he's lost focused.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I didn’t realize you were a super-admin who determines what an Admin is to do.

I think I need to private message QD about this.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:50 pm
DP isn't in this quote chain... but nice backpedal. :lol:
As he fades to obscurity like everything he's posted for years. We will listen for the little mouse sounds.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:56 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:49 pm

Chill out. That will be an issue I'm sure we will be discussing. This is obviously not his job and he's lost focused.
Yes, let’s convene a director’s meeting and have a vote.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:58 pm

See you in 7 weeks :lol: :lol: :lol:
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Geist wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:48 pm

I'd like to go on record stating I only send you cock pics.
Yea, but they're so small. You got any bigger ones?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 am
Wut wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:58 pm

See you in 7 weeks :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D
wut?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Also, it's my prerogative to become annoyed with the activities of members and groups of members here. That may seem hypocritical to other members, but I'm allowed to be annoyed to the point of judgment. And you regular members basically are not. The mods are in a half-way point, because I can over-rule their decisions. I may not do that, probably won't, but I reserve that authority. My decisions cannot be over-ruled by any other member here. So if you don't like a post you see on this board, you may: 1. skip past it, or 2. leave the board (or a while or forever).

What I saw this morning really really annoyed me. It was over a number of posts in several threads. I finally saw the light of all the PMs that load my mail box from many members. It wasn't one or the other member, it was both members at the same time that piqued my annoyance. They want to battle on the forum like schoolyard twits, fine, I'll be like the junior high principal and give both of them a good paddling. I don't care who started it, all one or the other had to do was stop. Since neither did, I'll put an end to it. They now get to hold each other's hand and play nice buddy-buddy style. And if one skips around and lands ass in the dirt, so does the other.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:52 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:46 pm

Yeah, right. Mexican boxer posts. Banana Republic dictators for 120 years. I'm thinking not.
Banana Republic dictators? 120 years? I'm not getting the reference.