FSF AND DP

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: FSF AND DP

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:37 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:14 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:08 pm
I'm sorry. There has to be more to this story. I've said for 2 years, if FSF's posted videos that annoy you, do what I do and when you hit them scroll past without even looking (it takes like 1/2 seconds). I know early UJ Admin/ Mods were notorious for banning people on a dime for "pissing them off". But that hasn't been the case on UJ/ UJR in 10 years. Nobody gets banned for "annoyance". Something else is afoot.

Death proof was getting a little carried away......and of course FSF had to retaliate so deathproof had to keep getting carried away and it went on and on and on and on and on. So QD stepped in and put an end to it. if you would retire like me and flumper you can hang out here all day and catch it all
Sorry I missed the fireworks. It still beggars the question. What does he care? He's an Admin who's sole job is to make sure nothing illegal (cp, etc) doesn't get posted. That's it. His job isn't to police things when things "annoy" him. Never was. If he can't do that, may I suggest BRR select someone much more qualified. Tons of qualified candidates out there.
Suggestions cost $5.00. You can't afford it poor girl, now go dig a hole for your cardboard box bathroom
See how easy this is. Just like FSF's "annoying videos or DP's "annoying" Roberto Duran" photos, it's so damn simple. For example, I haven't seen a Smoke post, thread or Pm in almost a decade. You just ignore. How hard is that- plus you get the satisfaction of knowing they are pounding away on the key boards for nothing. Feels good, Man.
Keep dreaming Boy Blunder, when Ev slapped the cuffs on me all you did was talk about me. You're the dumbest bastard on this board
Hey, hey, HEY! You stop that right now. NOBODY is dumber than FSF.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:16 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Death proof was getting a little carried away......and of course FSF had to retaliate so deathproof had to keep getting carried away and it went on and on and on and on and on. So QD stepped in and put an end to it. if you would retire like me and flumper you can hang out here all day and catch it all
Sorry I missed the fireworks. It still beggars the question. What does he care? He's an Admin who's sole job is to make sure nothing illegal (cp, etc) doesn't get posted. That's it. His job isn't to police things when things "annoy" him. Never was. If he can't do that, may I suggest BRR select someone much more qualified. Tons of qualified candidates out there.
Suggestions cost $5.00. You can't afford it poor girl, now go dig a hole for your cardboard box bathroom
See how easy this is. Just like FSF's "annoying videos or DP's "annoying" Roberto Duran" photos, it's so damn simple. For example, I haven't seen a Smoke post, thread or Pm in almost a decade. You just ignore. How hard is that- plus you get the satisfaction of knowing they are pounding away on the key boards for nothing. Feels good, Man.
Keep dreaming Boy Blunder, when Ev slapped the cuffs on me all you did was talk about me. You're the dumbest bastard on this board
DeathFucked, you are by far the most ignorant racist loser POS on this board. I happen to be one of the most intelligent people here, banked & what not, right Smok? Even your mother knows that. Look in the mirror chump, you non-essential poor musician wannabe just scratching your smelly ass & eagerly licking your finger with nothing going on. :lol:
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Fucking bunch of children. Honestly, how old are you people?
Currently AFK.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

kwebber wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:34 am Fucking bunch of children. Honestly, how old are you people?
Dude, when you move to an actual country instead of America's sidekick, your opinion might matter. Until then, stay in the land of money with pictures of ice-skating children on it and eat your timbits.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evvanrenea wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:12 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 am
Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:16 am

DeathFucked, you are by far the most ignorant racist loser POS on this board. I happen to be one of the most intelligent people here, banked & what not, right Smok? Even your mother knows that. Look in the mirror chump, you non-essential poor musician wannabe just scratching your smelly ass & eagerly licking your finger with nothing going on. :lol:
Literally just stop posting and go get new meds.
Fucking seriously. And maybe he could learn English while he's at it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:32 am Also, it's my prerogative to become annoyed with the activities of members and groups of members here. That may seem hypocritical to other members, but I'm allowed to be annoyed to the point of judgment. And you regular members basically are not. The mods are in a half-way point, because I can over-rule their decisions. I may not do that, probably won't, but I reserve that authority. My decisions cannot be over-ruled by any other member here. So if you don't like a post you see on this board, you may: 1. skip past it, or 2. leave the board (or a while or forever).

What I saw this morning really really annoyed me. It was over a number of posts in several threads. I finally saw the light of all the PMs that load my mail box from many members. It wasn't one or the other member, it was both members at the same time that piqued my annoyance. They want to battle on the forum like schoolyard twits, fine, I'll be like the junior high principal and give both of them a good paddling. I don't care who started it, all one or the other had to do was stop. Since neither did, I'll put an end to it. They now get to hold each other's hand and play nice buddy-buddy style. And if one skips around and lands ass in the dirt, so does the other.
Somebody needs to send this whole 2 paragraphs to BRR, if he hasn't seen it already. Very disturbing and maybe a reason to get some one new in that position. QD- it's not your F'n job to control content. You are there to take care of tech issues, watch over illegal issues, etc. That's it. Nothing more. If you feel the need to get down and scrum with everybody else, leave and let someone more responsible take over. Thanks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:10 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:32 am Also, it's my prerogative to become annoyed with the activities of members and groups of members here. That may seem hypocritical to other members, but I'm allowed to be annoyed to the point of judgment. And you regular members basically are not. The mods are in a half-way point, because I can over-rule their decisions. I may not do that, probably won't, but I reserve that authority. My decisions cannot be over-ruled by any other member here. So if you don't like a post you see on this board, you may: 1. skip past it, or 2. leave the board (or a while or forever).

What I saw this morning really really annoyed me. It was over a number of posts in several threads. I finally saw the light of all the PMs that load my mail box from many members. It wasn't one or the other member, it was both members at the same time that piqued my annoyance. They want to battle on the forum like schoolyard twits, fine, I'll be like the junior high principal and give both of them a good paddling. I don't care who started it, all one or the other had to do was stop. Since neither did, I'll put an end to it. They now get to hold each other's hand and play nice buddy-buddy style. And if one skips around and lands ass in the dirt, so does the other.
Somebody needs to send this whole 2 paragraphs to BRR, if he hasn't seen it already. Very disturbing and maybe a reason to get some one new in that position. QD- it's not your F'n job to control content. You are there to take care of tech issues, watch over illegal issues, etc. That's it. Nothing more. If you feel the need to get down and scrum with everybody else, leave and let someone more responsible take over. Thanks.
BRR said many times he stands behind QD's decisons. Why would someone need to send this to BRR? It's posted on his forum you dumbfuck
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

illegal issues!!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:50 pm

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wut wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:53 pm

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
WTC is losing it. He should get tested for early stage dementia.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:56 pm

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Wake the fuck up, retard. QD is talking about going back in time long ago when Admin's and Mod's had control over the content of this site. We outgrew that back in the 2000's. Either Grow up or maybe just be mature and realize when is a good time to leave your keyboard silent. It's not hard- just self-control.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 pm

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Wake the fuck up, retard. QD is talking about going back in time long ago when Admin's and Mod's had control over the content of this site. We outgrew that back in the 2000's. Either Grow up or maybe just be mature and realize when is a good time to leave your keyboard silent. It's not hard- just self-control.
Srsly.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Wake the fuck up. Get tested.
Just sayin'.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:08 pm
illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Just sayin'.
Whatever. Enjoy your sanitized forum if that's what you want to see. Everybody speaking in code so as to not offend our "Overlord". Not happening on my watch. BRR?- time to chime in on this. You see clearly the issue.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:32 pm

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Just sayin'.
Whatever. Enjoy your sanitized forum if that's what you want to see. Everybody speaking in code so as to not offend our "Overlord". Not happening on my watch. BRR?- time to chime in on this. You see clearly the issue.

You weren't here and you didn't see what was going on..... It was out of fucking control and QD did the right thing.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Just sayin'.
Whinybitch bitch.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

illegal issues!!!
Build the wall!
Just sayin'.
Not happening on your watch? Waddaya gonna do bout it?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

EVERYONE'S SPEAKING IN CODES!!!!!

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:07 am
Build the wall!
Just sayin'.

You weren't here and you didn't see what was going on..... It was out of fucking control and QD did the right thing.
He didn't, though. I'd be happy to show you the PMs wherein he told me that he doesnt believe people should be banned for "being annoying"; yet, hypocritically, he's threatening to do exactly that because he was annoyed by something. Some pictures of a fucking boxer, in fact. He's basically Hillary Clinton at this point: "One set of rules for me, and one for everyone else".
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Build the wall!
Just sayin'.

Of course he did, "said poster so detached from reality, he actually thinks CNN is an actual News organization". :lol: :lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:02 am

Just sayin'.

Of course he did, "said poster so detached from reality, he actually thinks CNN is an actual News organization". :lol: :lol:

You really are autistic
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Whiskey
Tango
Charlie
India
Sierra
Golf
Alpha
Yankee
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:06 am Whiskey
Tango
Charlie
India
Sierra
Golf
Alpha
Yankee
I don't know if he sucks dicks, but the is seriously mentally deficient.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 am EVERYONE'S SPEAKING IN CODES!!!!!

The red penguin is carrying a blue umbrella.
Pass it on.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:24 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 am EVERYONE'S SPEAKING IN CODES!!!!!

The red penguin is carrying a blue umbrella.
Pass it on.
The shells landed on the dock. Go pick 'em up. Shoot the moon.