The Unofficial FSF Attack Thread

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: When Cancel Culture eats one of its own

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:48 pmI posted that before I read QD's little fascist diatribe. And it contains no pictures of your wife.
"fascist diatribe" :lol:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:48 pmI posted that before I read QD's little fascist diatribe. And it contains no pictures of your wife.
Yup. The silencing of dissent, by a hypocrite who knows he's wrong, so he refuses to allow discussion on the subject.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:25 pm
Yup. The silencing of dissent, by a hypocrite who knows he's wrong, so he refuses to allow discussion on the subject.
Then I'll ask (again): do you think this board is a democracy?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 pm
Obviously not. It should be -- especially considering that, in our private messages, you asked me "What I would do for the benefit of the forum", which I mistakenly took as an indication that you give a shit about the good of the forum, rather than the good of your own ego. But I recognize that your interest -- not your duty, but your interest -- lies in puffing out your chest and showing everyone that you're The Big Man™ around here and what you say goes.
So obviously, this isn't a democracy; it's a hypocracy, with a sad, small little man running the show. A fascism.
And because I know what your ending-all-debate statement is when you're called out on your bullshit is, I'll spare you the effort: "If you don't like how things are done around here, you're free to leave". No wonder you're a Biden supporter; he can't defend his positions either, and so avoids debate. A page right out of your book.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:49 pm
Obviously not. It should be -- especially considering that, in our private messages, you asked me "What I would do for the benefit of the forum", which I mistakenly took as an indication that you give a shit about the good of the forum, rather than the good of your own ego. But I recognize that your interest -- not your duty, but your interest -- lies in puffing out your chest and showing everyone that you're The Big Man™ around here and what you say goes.
So obviously, this isn't a democracy; it's a hypocracy, with a sad, small little man running the show. A fascism.
And because I know what your ending-all-debate statement is when you're called out on your bullshit is, I'll spare you the effort: "If you don't like how things are done around here, you're free to leave". No wonder you're a Biden supporter; he can't defend his positions either, and so avoids debate. A page right out of your book.
Realistically, this board is whatever BRR wants it to be. He is the one that stepped up when Hoover shoved the last UJ hamster up his ass. If it wasn’t for BRR, we wouldn’t have a platform. I assume that he also had a hand in selecting the mods for the forum. The choice is simple. We can play in his backyard with his toys or go home pouting.

The mods have a thankless job. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. I don’t always agree with their handling of situations but it is what it is.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:08 pm
Realistically, this board is whatever BRR wants it to be. He is the one that stepped up when Hoover shoved the last UJ hamster up his ass. If it wasn’t for BRR, we wouldn’t have a platform. I assume that he also had a hand in selecting the mods for the forum. The choice is simple. We can play in his backyard with his toys or go home pouting.

The mods have a thankless job. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. I don’t always agree with their handling of situations but it is what it is.
Oh, I dont blame the mods. I mean, I blame them for not banning Boy Retard much earlier and permanently, but that's not the point. They're in a shitty position. That's not their fault.
No, this is 90% Quillerdemon essentially being a spoiled 3-year-old with an insecure need to dictate terms to everyone else that he refuses to abide by himself (like a typical democrat), and 10% BRR allowing it to be that way. I don't assume that BRR intended to set up a petty, Napoleon-complex dictator, fully incapable of maturely dealing with scrutiny or dissent... but it's sad that he doesn't care enough to fix it now that it's gotten to that point.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Oh, I dont blame the mods. I mean, I blame them for not banning Boy Retard much earlier and permanently, but that's not the point. They're in a shitty position. That's not their fault.
No, this is 90% Quillerdemon essentially being a spoiled 3-year-old with an insecure need to dictate terms to everyone else that he refuses to abide by himself (like a typical democrat), and 10% BRR allowing it to be that way. I don't assume that BRR intended to set up a petty, Napoleon-complex dictator, fully incapable of maturely dealing with scrutiny or dissent... but it's sad that he doesn't care enough to fix it now that it's gotten to that point.

Not for nothing but you're coming off as quite a spoiled cunt. Clean off your vagina and get over it.
I blame Biker.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Re: The Unofficial FSF Attack Thread

Post by Whackov »

I take it that, due to the relative peace on the board, that he managed to get himself another vacation from the board.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:04 pm Not for nothing but you're coming off as quite a spoiled cunt. Clean off your vagina and get over it.
you should get a megaphone and stand with the cops in Portland and tell that to the childish protesters.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:04 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Not for nothing but you're coming off as quite a spoiled cunt. Clean off your vagina and get over it.
Truth-tellers often come off that way. I'm surprised you didnt find a way to bring race into it, though, Adolf.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 pm No, this is 90% Quillerdemon essentially being a spoiled 3-year-old with an insecure need to dictate terms to everyone else that he refuses to abide by himself (like a typical democrat)
Unlike Biker, I'm not a Democrat.

I take it you don't care for me very much. I can live with that.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:52 pm
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 pm No, this is 90% Quillerdemon essentially being a spoiled 3-year-old with an insecure need to dictate terms to everyone else that he refuses to abide by himself (like a typical democrat)

Sorry, not a democrat; a liberal. All idiocy of a regular democrat, with but twice the hypocrisy and anti-Americanism.

And it's not that I don't care for you. I don't even dislike you. I just have absolutely no respect for you.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:57 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Sorry, not a democrat; a liberal. All idiocy of a regular democrat, with but twice the hypocrisy and anti-Americanism.

And it's not that I don't care for you. I don't even dislike you. I just have absolutely no respect for you.
A leftist, not a liberal. I'm glad you seem to know me and my standpoints so well, based off just one word.

And no respect for me. I can also live with that.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Iveread enough of your posts to recognize a liberal when I see one.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Change the threat title to The Unofficial QD Attack Thread.
Thanks
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:34 pm Change the threat title to The Unofficial QD Attack Thread.
Thanks
That would imply he's being attacked, which isn't the case. I'm simply calling him out on his childishness, insecurity, Napoleon complex, hypocrisy, and intellectual cowardice.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

QD can you make me a MOD so i can ban deathproof? I will then relinquish my modship. TIA
I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:48 pm QD can you make me a MOD so i can ban deathproof? I will then relinquish my modship. TIA
You got it, buddy! :thumbupleft: Just give me a moment...
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

can i post a video in here?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

porky wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:29 pm can i post a video in here?
I'm pretty sure it'd be alright. But let me check with one of the admins.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

fuck those guys

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:48 pm QD can you make me a MOD so i can ban deathproof? I will then relinquish my modship. TIA
Don't do that. Stapes is a racist. He will ban all the minorities.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:18 pm
What minorities? The Polacks? Blast is safe.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:15 pm
they prefer to be called either Bohunk or Squarehead.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:15 pm
Ethnic minorities. We've all seen how you view black people, for instance.