Nude in a park

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Animal
The Great Pretender

Nude in a park

Post by Animal »

Incoming.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: Nude in a park

Post by QillerDaemon »

We have Playlinda Beach and Apollo Beach at the Canaveral National Seashore where at certain spots you can shuck your clothes.

When I lived in (West) Berlin in '82, we almost always got nekkie at Wannsee. If Germans can do it, you can, too!
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:20 pm We have Playlinda Beach and Apollo Beach at the Canaveral National Seashore where at certain spots you can shuck your clothes.

When I lived in (West) Berlin in '82, we almost always got nekkie at Wannsee. If Germans can do it, you can, too!
Blind Creek Beach where I live.
I blame Biker.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: Bottoms Up!

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:27 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:23 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:00 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:54 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:13 am

Yes, again I posted a photo of a beach because you never specified "in a park" until after i proved you were wrong, you addle-brained twit. But, just to show you how shockingly wrong and stupid you are again -- and holy FUCK are you stupid -- here's a picture of a crowd of nude people at a nudist gathering in Cental Park. That's in Manhattan, which is right in the middle of fucking New York City, the most populous urban place in America (which is not Germany). Now go back to your coloring books and crayons while grown-ups talk, you dumb bastard. Can't wait to see how you move the goalposts this time.
And that gathering is illegal, women can be topless but men and women cannot be bottomless in Central Park. In Germany there are nude parts of most parks. The "Freikörperkultur" (FKK), or Free Body Culture is normal there. I know you embarrassed yourself with your bigoted retarded comment about my photo. Now how about you go find an overweight pig to anally rape you man-boy AIDS patient
I didnt embarrass myself at all. I stand by any and all comments I make about terrorists in beekeeper suits. You embarrassed yourself by being wrong, changing the parameters to save face, and then being wrong again. You're fucking stupid and it obviously bothers you. As it should.

No, your wrong. You can't legally sunbathe nude in any public park.
Also, it's "you're", Adolf.

So you're a spelling Nazi now...... What a cunt.
Normally no, but you... you're so fucking stupid and racist that I couldn't skip an opportunity to point out that you're stupid and racist.
Bonus points for the irony of a racist like yourself having the nerve (or lack of self-awareness) to call someone else a Nazi, though. Now goose-step away, Fuhrer. Grown-ups are talking.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Women can be legally topless in public in Columbus. And must wear pasties in strip clubs if alcohol is served. Repubs are retards.