Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Biker »

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal

Nomination was submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament

EXCLUSIVE: Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), President Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News in an exclusive interview.

Tybring-Gjedde, in his nomination letter to the Nobel Committee, said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the UAE. “As it is expected other Middle Eastern countries will follow in the footsteps of the UAE, this agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Think of the liberal meltdowns if he actually won one! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I had a feeling this would happen.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Norway must want something from us. Expressing anything besides contempt for Trump makes you a fascist, or worse.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Copenhagen, Denmark — A far-right Norwegian lawmaker said Wednesday that he has nominated President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts in the Middle East.

Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament for the far-right Progress Party, said Mr. Trump should be considered because of his work "for a peace agreement between the United Arab Emirates and Israel which opens up for possible peace in the Middle East."

"No matter how Trump acts at home and what he says at press conferences, he has absolutely a chance at getting the Nobel Peace Prize," Tybring-Gjedde, told The Associated Press.

Tybring-Gjedde's daughter Mathilde, a member of Parliament for the center-right Conservative Party, criticized the nomination in an email to CBS News.

"I did not nominate Donald Trump as I do not believe he is qualified to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. The prize is given to those who have 'done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.' Donald Trump does not come to mind when I read this description," said Mathilde Tybring-Gjedde.

Any national lawmaker can nominate someone for the Nobel Peace Prize.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Trump could broker real lasting peace in the ME and they wouldnt give it to him. I have a better chance of eating Christy Brinkley's ass tonight than Donny ever winning a peace prize. Its fun that he was nominated though.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Seems like The same far right nutjob nominated him back in 2018.

Spoiler: He didn't win.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:27 pm Trump could broker real lasting peace in the ME and they wouldnt give it to him. I have a better chance of eating Christy Brinkley's ass tonight than Donny ever winning a peace prize. Its fun that he was nominated though.
Geez, Trump is nominated for Nobel Peace prize for brokering a peace deal between 2 countries that have never been at war and do not share a border. What could be wrong with this scenario? I thought all y'all "conservatives" didn't like participation trophies.

It's like putting a random name as a write-in candidate on your ballot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:01 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:27 pm Trump could broker real lasting peace in the ME and they wouldnt give it to him. I have a better chance of eating Christy Brinkley's ass tonight than Donny ever winning a peace prize. Its fun that he was nominated though.
Geez, Trump is nominated for Nobel Peace prize for brokering a peace deal between 2 countries that have never been at war and do not share a border. What could be wrong with this scenario? I thought all y'all "conservatives" didn't like participation trophies.

if only Trump had done less it would be just like when Obama got his.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

He should always be announced as "Two time Nobel Peace Prize Loser Donald Trump" He'd like that.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:13 am

But... but... Obama
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:24 am

But... but... Obama
C'mon Don. Even a hard core Dim like yourself has to admit that Barry didnt really deserve his Nobel Prize, right?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:26 pm

But... but... Obama
C'mon Don. Even a hard core Dim like yourself has to admit that Barry didnt really deserve his Nobel Prize, right?
I'll agree with you on that if you agree that Trump doesn't deserve even a nomination after he extra judicially bombed someone we are not at war with who was on sovereign soil of another country we are not at war with.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Obama's prize was basically for undoing the Bush damage to US statecraft. If they're consistent Biden will be due one for simply not being trump.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm

But... but... Obama
I'll agree with you on that if you agree that Trump doesn't deserve even a nomination after he extra judicially bombed someone we are not at war with who was on sovereign soil of another country we are not at war with.
Barry’s drone strikes don’t count, eh?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Over the course of 5 years, the Cheney/Bush administration killed ~500,000 innocent Iraqi men, women, and children during the second gulf war and sent over 4,000 American servicemen to their deaths needlessly in Iraq.

Over all of 8 years, thanks to judicious use of much more precise drone strikes, the Obama administration's collateral damage tally numbered about 2,000. Still two thousand too many, but a massive improvement over the previous administration's "war" efforts.

Trump passed Obama's 8 year total in his first 6 months and then stopped reporting the deaths...

https://airwars.org/news-and-investigat ... s-per-day/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:03 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm

But... but... Obama
Barry’s drone strikes don’t count, eh?
Barry was honest that he would use drone strikes instead of boots on the ground to lessen the danger our troops faced. And if civilians were killed they announced it.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I could wish they wouldn't give the Peace Prize to active politicians or political organizations. So yea, I don't think Obama should have gotten it until after he quit his political life if then. Like Jimmy Carter did in 2002, he was doing other qualifiable stuff in years after his presidency. Aung San Suu Kyi should have to return hers, by the way, for her lack of political will now that she is a country leader.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Odds makers have him and Bill Gates in 7th place at 20:1

Greta Thunberg in the #2 spot at 3:1 odds

I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Time to play "Predict the whiny Trump tweet when Greta wins the Nobel Peace prize:"

I'm going with:

Greta is a loser who did nothing compared to me for the world! I deserved the Noble prize but the leftists aren't fair!!

Sad!!!
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:30 pm I could wish they wouldn't give the Peace Prize to active politicians or political organizations. So yea, I don't think Obama should have gotten it until after he quit his political life if then. Like Jimmy Carter did in 2002, he was doing other qualifiable stuff in years after his presidency. Aung San Suu Kyi should have to return hers, by the way, for her lack of political will now that she is a country leader.
That's reasonable, though there may be singular events orchestrated by politicians during their tenure that deserve recognition at the time.

I had to look up who Aung San boing boing was.
wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:01 pm Odds makers have him and Bill Gates in 7th place at 20:1

Greta Thunberg in the #2 spot at 3:1 odds

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:42 am Image
:lol: