Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:41 am
Wut wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:26 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:17 am
Wut wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:09 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:01 am
Wut wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:48 pm

British?

It has the ramp up front.
Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers of the United Kingdom's Royal Navy
It looks like two parked next to one another.
She has two islands. One for navigation, one for flights ops. One can be used for both if one is damaged in battle
They should just steal our designs.
They cannot (or will not) afford nuclear powered supercarriers that have catapults and the size of the crew a Nimitz or a Ford Class has. They made 2 of theirs and will only operate one at a time. They did buy F-35B Lightning II warplanes from us to use on their carrier
We've always run cheaper lighter carriers, coupled with good old british ingenuity like the harrier jump jet which was the root of the F-35B STOVL tech. Worked fine in the Falklands. I suspect the age of the carrier is coming to an end anyway with the advent of hypersonic chinese carrier killers.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:28 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

How do we know that?
https://fireaviation.com/2020/09/13/tee ... -chinooks/

That's nice, but I didnt see anything about ass-eating.

Oh....lol I should have known that was what you were asking...lol
Well yeah. She's cute, and 19 years old makes it pretty likely she's a fan. It's not outside the realm of possibility that I could hit it. So of course I want to know.
Backup guitarist for Taylor swift. I knew it
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:42 am
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:28 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm

How do we know that?
https://fireaviation.com/2020/09/13/tee ... -chinooks/

That's nice, but I didnt see anything about ass-eating.

Oh....lol I should have known that was what you were asking...lol
Well yeah. She's cute, and 19 years old makes it pretty likely she's a fan. It's not outside the realm of possibility that I could hit it. So of course I want to know.
Backup guitarist for Taylor swift. I knew it
If only.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:01 am

Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers of the United Kingdom's Royal Navy
She has two islands. One for navigation, one for flights ops. One can be used for both if one is damaged in battle
They cannot (or will not) afford nuclear powered supercarriers that have catapults and the size of the crew a Nimitz or a Ford Class has. They made 2 of theirs and will only operate one at a time. They did buy F-35B Lightning II warplanes from us to use on their carrier
We've always run cheaper lighter carriers, coupled with good old british ingenuity like the harrier jump jet which was the root of the F-35B STOVL tech. Worked fine in the Falklands. I suspect the age of the carrier is coming to an end anyway with the advent of hypersonic chinese carrier killers.
You mean where you had to requisition two civilian ocean liners and a merchant ship (that was half assed used as a transport aircraft carrier) to augment your declining Navy (thanks john nott) to regain a possession that the ministry had no plan to take back? At the loss of multiple surface vessels including 2 frigates and 2 destroyer. Not to mention the hail mary Vulcan flight (that was pretty amazing) but should not have been necessary with two carriers in the fleet.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:36 am

You mean where you had to requisition two civilian ocean liners and a merchant ship (that was half assed used as a transport aircraft carrier) to augment your declining Navy (thanks john nott) to regain a possession that the ministry had no plan to take back? At the loss of multiple surface vessels including 2 frigates and 2 destroyer. Not to mention the hail mary Vulcan flight (that was pretty amazing) but should not have been necessary with two carriers in the fleet.

The need for more carriers shouldn't be confused with the functionality of the existing carriers. There were concerns about the whole idea of the short take off vertical landing system, but in the event it was shown to be a powerful mobile base halfway across the world that allowed for a thorough ass kicking to be delivered to the argie-bargies..
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm

The need for more carriers shouldn't be confused with the functionality of the existing carriers. There were concerns about the whole idea of the short take off vertical landing system, but in the event it was shown to be a powerful mobile base halfway across the world that allowed for a thorough ass kicking to be delivered to the argie-bargies..
I don't think The Royal Navy needs more carriers, they needed a more functional carrier than they bought. I believe they were gonna split the design costs with The Frenchies on a small nuke carrier with catapults. This would have served both navies better in my opinion. Unlimited range with the nuke powerplant and warplanes with real bomb loadout capability. The whole ramp design limits the takeoff weight of the planes.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:12 am The deck would have to stand up to a house landing on it.
a mini farm house.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

The British V- bombers will always be some of the best designs ever to take to the sky. Just badass looking planes.

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Bad decisions. You made one Sir.

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:32 pm Image
where is this from...i need one
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

is that an old bronco? no, shit that's a ford. what did chevy call their version? fuck i can't think of it.

Blazer?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:38 pm is that an old bronco? no, shit that's a ford. what did chevy call their version? fuck i can't think of it.

Blazer?
I believe so
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

it looks like an old suburban blended with a modern suburban
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

porky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:35 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:32 pm Image
where is this from...i need one
It's a one off, and for everyone who can't tell it's a 2020 Tahoe made to look like A C10

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

thats a 2017 throwback look tahoe it was a series of cars that were at the sema show to look like the k5 blazer
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

porky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:32 pm thats a 2017 throwback look tahoe it was a series of cars that were at the sema show to look like the k5 blazer
Suck it bitch

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FA0820-44198 ... let-tahoe/
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i am going to bid on it
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

porky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:39 pm i am going to bid on it
God speed
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

My only complaint is doesn't have the 6.2
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

it was already sold
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

porky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:41 pm it was already sold
https://www.facebook.com/Blainsbodyshop/
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:48 pm
porky wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:41 pm it was already sold
https://www.facebook.com/Blainsbodyshop/
that guy does dope work. i gave my son my 56 3100 as a present for getting out of the marines. i need a new toy...he is on my list of things to look at. i am not sure what my new ride is going to be yet.