San Fran mayor to pay blacks to have more kids

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

San Fran mayor to pay blacks to have more kids

Post by Biker »

White women need not apply

Mayor London Breed Announces Launch of Pilot Program to Provide Basic Income to Black and Pacific Islander Women During Pregnancy

Monday, September 14, 2020

The Abundant Birth Project is the first program of its kind in the country, and will study the health impacts of providing people with targeted supplemental income during pregnancy and for six months postpartum

San Francisco, CA — Mayor London N. Breed, in partnership with Expecting Justice, today announced the launch of the Abundant Birth Project, a pilot program that provides targeted basic income to women during pregnancy and after giving birth. The pilot will provide an unconditional monthly income supplement of $1,000 to approximately 150 Black and Pacific Islander women in San Francisco for the duration of their pregnancy and for the first six months of their baby’s life, with a goal of eventually providing a supplement for up to two years post-pregnancy. Expecting Justice, a collective impact initiative led by Dr. Zea Malawa at the San Francisco Department of Public Health and supported by the Hellman Foundation and the UCSF California Preterm Birth Initiative, will study the resulting health impacts of the pilot program, which is the first of its kind in the United States.

The Abundant Birth Project is a simple, yet novel, approach to achieving better maternal health and birthing outcomes: provide pregnant Black and Pacific Islander women a monthly income supplement for the duration of their pregnancy and during the postpartum period as an economic and reproductive health intervention. Prematurity is a leading cause of infant mortality and has been linked to lifelong conditions, such as behavioral development issues, learning difficulties, and chronic disease. In San Francisco, Black infants are almost twice as likely to be born prematurely compared with White infants (13.8% versus 7.3%, from 2012-2016) and Pacific Islander infants have the second-highest preterm birth rate (10.4%). Furthermore, Black families account for half of the maternal deaths and over 15% of infant deaths, despite representing only 4% of all births. Pacific Islander families face similar disparities.

“Providing guaranteed income support to mothers during pregnancy is an innovative and equitable approach that will ease some of the financial stress that all too often keeps women from being able to put their health first,” said Mayor Breed. “The Abundant Birth Project is rooted in racial justice and recognizes that Black and Pacific Islander mothers suffer disparate health impacts, in part because of the persistent wealth and income gap. Thanks to the work of the many partners involved, we are taking real action to end these disparities and are empowering mothers with the resources they need to have healthy pregnancies and births.”

The project is a fully funded public-private partnership designed under the collaborative change model, a process which directly involves all impacted and interested parties in decision-making. The Abundant Birth Project entered its design phase after receiving a Hellman Collaborative Change Initiative grant from the Hellman Foundation, and has since gone on to also receive an award of $1.1 million from Jack Dorsey’s #startsmall campaign, $200,000 from Genentech, and $200,000 from the San Francisco Department of Public Health. Additional funders include California Preterm Birth Initiative at UCSF, WKKF (Kellogg Foundation), San Francisco Health Plan, Tipping Point, Economic Security Project, Walter and Elise Haas, San Francisco Foundation, and Friedman Family Foundation.

“Structural racism, which has left Black and Pacific Islander communities particularly exposed to COVID-19, also threatens the lives of Black and PI mothers and babies,” said Dr. Zea Malawa. “Providing direct, unconditional cash aid is a restorative step that not only demonstrates trust in women to make the right choices for themselves and their families, but could also decrease the underlying stress of financial insecurity that may be contributing to the high rates of premature birth in these communities. It is exciting to be in a city that not only calls out racism as a problem, but also takes steps to heal the wounds left by decades of injustice and anti-Black sentiment.”

“San Francisco has seen lasting health disparities in the Black and Pacific Islander communities, which we cannot allow to continue,” said Dr. Grant Colfax, Director of the San Francisco Department of Public Health. “The Abundant Birth Project addresses those disparities in a positive and active way, to directly benefit expecting mothers and their babies in those communities.”
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: San Fran mayor to pay blacks to have more kids

Post by AnalHamster »

Read it carefully and see if you can figure out the purpose of the research.
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 pm Read it carefully and see if you can figure out the purpose of the research.
Yes, I read the spin on the official SF statement. Cuck on, skippy
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:35 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:27 pm Read it carefully and see if you can figure out the purpose of the research.
What is the reason for the research?
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:40 pm
I dont give a shit, its discrimination
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

"It is exciting to be in a city that not only calls out racism as a problem, but also takes steps to heal the wounds left by decades of injustice and anti-Black sentiment.

^ that's the reason for the problem.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm
The correct answer was that the US has an appalling rate of premature babies and mothers and children dying in childbirth, and that is largely due to black women being disproportionately affected by your systemic racism. It's a simple study to see if maybe not oppressing them quite so much would help.
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:13 pm
The correct answer was that the US has an appalling rate of premature babies and mothers and children dying in childbirth, and that is largely due to black women being disproportionately affected by your systemic racism. It's a simple study to see if maybe not oppressing them quite so much would help.
Thats a cuck answer, but it still goes to the heart that it is illegal to treat those of a different ethnicity in this country
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm
Thats a cuck answer, but it still goes to the heart that it is illegal to treat those of a different ethnicity in this country
Its not if money is involved. in this country its not only legal, but highly encouraged to give money as systematically racial as you want to get. the more the better.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

No, as usual you just don't understand your own laws. It's subject to strict scrutiny, not banned. There is a compelling state interest in allowing the research.
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:50 pm

No, as usual you just don't understand your own laws. It's subject to strict scrutiny, not banned. There is a compelling state interest in allowing the research.
Thats sounds all hunky dory in a vacuum, but thats not what is going on here in SF. Its simply a vehicle used to begin reparations. If this was really about science and the common good, Latinas wouldve been included too
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

its for 150 people.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

porky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:02 pm its for 150 people.
whenever i hear people propose "tests" like this one (and I'm talking about anything). I like to skip the test and play a game of "what if" based on the possible outcomes. So, in this test what are the possible outcomes?

1. The majority of the births are more healthy after the test.
2. There is no measureable improvement on the health of the babies.

So, if #2 turns out to be true, then it was just a big waste of time and nothing happens. But, if #1 turns out to be true, then what?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:01 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Thats sounds all hunky dory in a vacuum, but thats not what is going on here in SF. Its simply a vehicle used to begin reparations. If this was really about science and the common good, Latinas wouldve been included too
So it's either a vehicle to work out why your mortality rate is so off the charts for black folk, or a librul plot to give money to the evil black people and the better approach would be to ignore the problem.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you actually aren't a democrat and are instead a white supremacist trump cock swallowing racist cunt?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:26 pm
whenever i hear people propose "tests" like this one (and I'm talking about anything). I like to skip the test and play a game of "what if" based on the possible outcomes. So, in this test what are the possible outcomes?

So, if #2 turns out to be true, then it was just a big waste of time and nothing happens. But, if #1 turns out to be true, then what?
Finding #2 is true means you have ruled out the thing you are testing changes #1. That's the fucking point, you utter retard. It's not a waste of time to rule out a possibility.

Y'all really need to work on public schooling. It's a fucking mess.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 pm

Finding #2 is true means you have ruled out the thing you are testing changes #1. That's the fucking point, you utter retard. It's not a waste of time to rule out a possibility.

What if #1 turns out to be true. Then what?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 pm

What if #1 turns out to be true. Then what?
Are you seriously so retarded you are asking what it means if you try something that saves a lot of babies and mother? It means the thing you tried works, so you should look at ways to use that finding to save more lives, you fucking retard.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

If they were giving a 1000 bucks to white trash in Appalachia there would be crickets
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Derrr it are racist to infestigate why black babies die more, derrrrr.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:50 pm Derrr it are racist to infestigate why black babies die more, derrrrr.
you sound like a clueless, no common sense, academic.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:42 pm If they were giving a 1000 bucks to white trash in Appalachia there would be crickets
Nope. That would be ridiculous too.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Have you ever considered the possibility that you actually aren't a democrat and are instead a white supremacist trump cock swallowing racist cunt?
A Hispanic white supremacist? OK :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:20 pm
We've met dude. You are an overweight white guy in the finest American tradition.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Y'all can pretend to be anti-racist all you want, but if you can take a moment to be honest about what you are opposing here it's pretty simple. The US has appallingly bad medical stats on childbirth, driven by the black folk doing so much worse. This is simply an attempt to gather information on why that is. Opposing that is driven by racism, not opposition to racism against the poor oppressed white people.
Biker

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:01 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:20 pm
We've met dude. You are an overweight white guy in the finest American tradition.
With olive skin, curly black hair, and a full Latino name. OK

And oh, I am in great shape right now :D