Finally entering the new century

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Finally entering the new century

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 am I see the A71 has almost 3X the ram speed of the A20. Any clue what that means?
Spend the money on the A71. That A20 is a dog.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:21 am I see the A71 has almost 3X the ram speed of the A20. Any clue what that means?
I’d explain it to you but, fuck you.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:41 am
I have Geist telling me the A20 and Stapes telling me A71. Wonder which opinion I will follow? One a dude with immaculate credentials vs A soros liberal hack. Tough choice.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

soros liberal hack

irrelevant to the thread
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Here’s what you want:

It’s got 36 rams and 1.21 gigawatts.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:11 am Here’s what you want:

It’s got 36 rams and 1.21 gigawatts.
I expected a giant phallus. What a gyp.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Miss working the man camp eh?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:58 am
I have Geist telling me the A20 and Stapes telling me A71. Wonder which opinion I will follow? One a dude with immaculate credentials vs A soros liberal hack. Tough choice.
You ungrateful asshole....... I look forward to the disaster that is the remaining years of your life.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:34 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:58 am
You ungrateful asshole....... I look forward to the disaster that is the remaining years of your life.
I've seen your suggestions over the years. Not worth the bandwith to even respond.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:35 am Image
Genghis's burial site has to be around here somewhere. Damn 1000 horses
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Somebody has a crush on me
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:11 am Somebody has a crush on me
Likely not your cat.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:13 am
Likely not your cat.
Well, it's not my cat. It was my dad's. I have great news, though. We have been paying the neighbor to keep him fed. Said he's doing great. No idea if my new place will be "pet friendly" or "no pets", but I guess my Sister finally was shamed on not taking care of that last final detail. Barring my situation, Mid-Oct she's traveling cross State with her daughter (pet whisperer) and bringing the cat back to her home in Houston for his final home. Felt so sorry for the guy. In a situation not of his doing.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 am
Likely not your cat.
Well, it's not my cat. It was my dad's. I have great news, though. We have been paying the neighbor to keep him fed. Said he's doing great. No idea if my new place will be "pet friendly" or "no pets", but I guess my Sister finally was shamed on not taking care of that last final detail. Barring my situation, Mid-Oct she's traveling cross State with her daughter (pet whisperer) and bringing the cat back to her home in Houston for his final home. Felt so sorry for the guy. In a situation not of his doing.
Glad that your sister developed enough of a moral compass/shame to take care of your father’s cat. Someone in the family needed to step up.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:38 pm
Whackov wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:20 pm
Likely not your cat.
Glad that your sister developed enough of a moral compass/shame to take care of your father’s cat. Someone in the family needed to step up.
Would you really trust this drooling stooge to take care of another life? 5 months after his caretaker's passing, he's homeless and jobless.
He needs this cat in his life. How else will he learn the best dumpsters to crawl into to get his next meal.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Whackov wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:30 pm
Likely not your cat.
Would you really trust this drooling stooge to take care of another life? 5 months after his caretaker's passing, he's homeless and jobless.
He needs this cat in his life. How else will he learn the best dumpsters to crawl into to get his next meal.
$80,000 DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:35 pm
Whackov wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:30 pm

Likely not your cat.
$80,000 DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!!!
I must have missed that episode of the soap opera. Any money he gets from the estate will be quickly pissed away.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Two silver plated rugers and a king ranch later
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I just *had* to google that:
"Khovsgol is home to what's left of Kubla Khan's fleet.
In fact, Mongolia does still have a navy: a single tugboat with a crew of seven that patrols Khovsgol Lake. Keep in mind that Khovsgol Lake is surrounded entirely by Mongolian territory—a lovely national park, in fact—and you'll understand that the gallant crew of the Sukhbaatar III doesn't see a lot of combat duty."

Turns out every landlocked country has some form of naval force, if even just to patrol their lakes and rivers. My ex-wife's country of Bolivia does, they're awfully proud of that fact. So does Hungary and Switzerland. By the way, do not google "Swiss navy"... :?
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:35 am Image
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump singlehandedly created a coronavirus vaccine in the time this texas mutant could not purchase a cell phone.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:34 pm Image
Image from the fake moon landing. (colorized)
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.