Since we now know Quint is a homo, now we understand his obsession with poop

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Since we now know Quint is a homo, now we understand his obsession with poop

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

My God, he must have posted over 100 poop pictures in his lame attempt to disrespect me. Since he is gay he must equate poop with a positive thing in his mind, like Quint taking it up the ass. He enjoys dirty poop anal sex. OK Quint, we got it, no need to post any more of your poop pics. Seriously, does anyone else want to see that? I personally find it disgusting, much like I find Quint to be a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

Quint needs to join a gay site, where his contributions will be better appreciated. The only few here that will miss him are RD & Biker. :lol:
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: Since we now know Quint is a homo, now we understand his obsession with poop

Post by Blast »

Gee I really wonder why we can't get new members.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Since we now know Quint is a homo, now we understand his obsession with poop

Blast wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:09 am Gee I really wonder why we can't get new members.
Thank Quint for that. I post a picture of my pretty wife and he posts pictures of poop. Think about it. He's a scumbag.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Holy fuck, dude. Log off forever.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:17 am Holy fuck, dude. Log off forever.
That's what you need to do, Quint's suddenly produced troll here. Where have you been until Quint trolled you?
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Sorry, my Dipshit to English translator is broken so I have no idea what you just said.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

& Quint's still at it. Disrespecting my wife whom he never even met & being a racist. His gay possy is trying to cause some drama now. I disrespect them even more.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

*posse
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 am Sorry, my Dipshit to English translator is broken so I have no idea what you just said.
Ditto douchebag. Do you even have an SO or are you another one of Quint's fags? Either way you're a lame ass piece of shit. No wonder you jump in to a discussion when I don't even know you or give a fuck about you. Jump off a bridge and STFU.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:23 am Ditto douchebag. Do you even have an SO or are you another one of Quint's fags? Either way you're a lame ass piece of shit. No wonder you jump in to a discussion when I don't even know you or give a fuck about you. Jump off a bridge and STFU.
D36BDEA7-A75C-44DF-B0B2-3AB1A583D50E.png
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:26 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:23 am Ditto douchebag. Do you even have an SO or are you another one of Quint's fags? Either way you're a lame ass piece of shit. No wonder you jump in to a discussion when I don't even know you or give a fuck about you. Jump off a bridge and STFU.
D36BDEA7-A75C-44DF-B0B2-3AB1A583D50E.png
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed that you didn't join Quint yet in his gay site where you both need to go. Your gay pictures are the best you can do and that's why you suck. I asked you clear questions but you're too gay to answer them. As you can tell, I don't like you but apparently Quint does so go to the gay site with him and film your blow bang together faggot.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 am Disrespecting my wife ...
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 amI disrespect them even more.
:shrug:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.