Another reason the U.N. sucks

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Another reason the U.N. sucks

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 am
Flumper wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 am I always like running into brand new political hot beds that I know nothing about and then try to figure out why the two existing politcal parties ended up on exactly opposite sides of the argument.

Now, I just have to figure out what this one is about. So far I think its something about pedophilia and UN Security forces.
I don’t think you’ll find that either political party is pro pedophilia.
What's worse, most of them are getting away with it. It's like the catholic church.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 am I always like running into brand new political hot beds that I know nothing about and then try to figure out why the two existing politcal parties ended up on exactly opposite sides of the argument.

Now, I just have to figure out what this one is about. So far I think its something about pedophilia and UN Security forces.
What about Deny Hastert?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 am

What about Deny Hastert?
That's a man and not a party
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Deny is a pedo and a republican
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:12 am Deny is a pedo and a republican
he works at the UN?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Well stapes did say that necro shouldn't be outraged since it's only happening to African children.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

But not the whole party
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:00 am
But not the whole party
He was just a guy, not like he was the speaker of the house or anything
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Add yet another reason to the list of why the UN blows.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 am
But not the whole party
I didn't say he was just a guy, I'm saying just because he was doesn't mean the whole party supports what he did. But I'm sure you know that...oh wait, you're liberal, so that whole if one black man does something wrong, it's all black men. And if one cop does something wrong, it's all cops. I get it now. The whole racism/bigot mentality. It's how you guys justified the KKK, so yeah.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm
But not the whole party
I didn't say he was just a guy, I'm saying just because he was doesn't mean the whole party supports what he did. But I'm sure you know that...oh wait, you're liberal, so that whole if one black man does something wrong, it's all black men. And if one cop does something wrong, it's all cops. I get it now. The whole racism/bigot mentality. It's how you guys justified the KKK, so yeah.
A random black guy doesn't represent all blacks. A random cop doesn't represent all cops. A republican Speaker of the House does represent republicans because he is the defacto head of the republican party (in the absence of a republican president)
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:51 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm
But not the whole party
A random black guy doesn't represent all blacks. A random cop doesn't represent all cops. A republican Speaker of the House does represent republicans because he is the defacto head of the republican party (in the absence of a republican president)
Lol. Only if they knew he was a pedo. Which they didn't. You fucking chump. Get outta here with that stupid shit. I expect stupid like that from CQ and stapes, you're better than that.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Except the democrats, several of the AOC wing of which have pushed to have pedophilia considered "just another type of sexuality" rather than a mental disorder or criminal behavior.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:51 pm

Except the democrats, several of the AOC wing of which have pushed to have pedophilia considered "just another type of sexuality" rather than a mental disorder or criminal behavior.
Lies
I blame Biker.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Back that up or bullshit.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:03 pm

National Democrats, aided by Hollywood and a group of “global elites”, are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith. Donald Trump is the only person willing and able to mount an attack against them.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:22 pm

National Democrats, aided by Hollywood and a group of “global elites”, are running a massive ring devoted to the abduction, trafficking, torture, sexual abuse and cannibalization of children, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rituals of their Satanic faith. Donald Trump is the only person willing and able to mount an attack against them.
Right out of the Qanon website. God bless
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:24 pm
Flumper wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:22 pm

Right out of the Qanon website. God bless
I had to look it up. That is some seriously crazy shit. Its mind blowing to me that anything that bizarre gets legs in this day. How have people become so fucking stupid?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

I don't care about the politics on this issue. Believe what you want to believe about either party. No shits given. But this is some serious shit here and it needs to be brought to more attention. The peace forces are over there raping, abusing and trafficking children and worse getting away with it in most cases. That is some fucked up shit. And if you want to make that political go for it, but if you don't see how fucked up that is, you're a fucking piece of shit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:29 pm I don't care about the politics on this issue. Believe what you want to believe about either party. No shits given. But this is some serious shit here and it needs to be brought to more attention. The peace forces are over there raping, abusing and trafficking children and worse getting away with it in most cases. That is some fucked up shit. And if you want to make that political go for it, but if you don't see how fucked up that is, you're a fucking piece of shit.
I agree with you 100% on that. I saw a story on this on 60 minutes quite a while back (maybe a few years ago). Talking about how many people were abused by these peace keeping forces.

I guess I am wondering who is against cleaning it up? Its kind of like the catholic church thing (which I think you mentioned). There is really no right and wrong side.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Kali has decriminalized underage butt fucking because the gheys were being unfairly treated for their-ahem-choices.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:52 pm Kali has decriminalized underage butt fucking because the gheys were being unfairly treated for their-ahem-choices.
What are you complaining about?
wut?