FUCK !!!!!

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

FUCK !!!!!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Totally forgot that the UJ Fantasy Football draft was last night! :evil:

I missed it and the program auto drafted for me. I got a draft grade of C-. :eek:
A fucking computer drafted for me and it got a grade of C-.....

OMG !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: FUCK !!!!!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well, you got a built in excuse if your team blows. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

It gets even better!
The Jags just cut Leonard Fournette and my computer drafted team had him! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I know you guys have been DYING for an update on this...

My computer drafted / C- draft grade team finished the regular season in 2nd place, and just won in the first round of the playoffs.

I should get the Fantasy Football Manager of the Year award for what I was able to do with this team!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:29 pm I know you guys have been DYING for an update on this...

My computer drafted / C- draft grade team finished the regular season in 2nd place, and just won in the first round of the playoffs.

I should get the Fantasy Football Manager of the Year award for what I was able to do with this team!
So a computer, instead of you picked your team 4 months ago and picked a winner. And you are bragging because of why? I would be covering my tracks.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:57 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:29 pm I know you guys have been DYING for an update on this...

So a computer, instead of you picked your team 4 months ago and picked a winner. And you are bragging because of why? I would be covering my tracks.
Fuck, you're stupid.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Fuck, you're stupid.
Says the retard where the computer picks a better team than he ever could. :lol: :lol: Talk about stupid.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Fuck, you're stupid.
Says the retard where the computer picks a better team than he ever could. :lol: :lol: Talk about stupid.
Obviously you know absolutely nothing about playing fantasy football.

Perhaps you should go back to running YOURSELF out of your own one-man football pool. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Maybe the Bengals can take some coaching tips from you.

Or the Jets.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wut wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:26 am

Maybe the Bengals can take some coaching tips from you.

Or the Jets.
I ain't THAT good! :lol: