House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Post by DandyDon »

That kind of agreement is something you dont see much anymore.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/829157/h ... ort-public
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Awesome. This is great either way it turns out.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Good on them. They look good to the public but it's non binding on Barr.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I hope they do.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Antknot wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 am Good on them. They look good to the public but it's non binding on Barr.
He's not gonna have much of a say in the matter ultimately, at least as far as the release goes.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Barr has full and final say, barring leaks. Trump appointed him to suppress it. It really depends if he can keep it from congress though, which will leak it instantly. If he does opt to censor or suppress it, biker will support that.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

analhamster wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:16 am Barr has full and final say, barring leaks. Trump appointed him to suppress it. It really depends if he can keep it from congress though, which will leak it instantly. If he does opt to censor or suppress it, biker will support that.
Between leaks and the option of a reading in an open session of congress and/or congressional subpoena, his power to surpress findings is a power in name only.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

They will make excuses for why It doesn't show what they need it to.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 am Would like to point out that the NPCs are a bit skittish on publishing and conservatives want it
Lies
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
praklatye
Forum Regular

Post by praklatye »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.
Small mushroom shaped doses
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

:lol: Your girl got her ass handled on Twitter.

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You have to think about this like electing a Biden, Sanders. They may be sharp enough now, but you have to think about the next 4-8 years. It's just biological reality, non partisan, non judgemental objective truth - Men show significant mental decline in the age range 70-80 and boobs sag exponentially when the lady is approaching her 50s.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 pm

:lol: Your girl got her ass handled on Twitter.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/finland- ... tanen.html
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Finland's healthcare system has helped give it the lowest maternal death rate in the world -- and it's available to everyone for next to nothing.

Dr. Aydin Tekay is the chief physician at a labor ward in Finland where every mother there gets a private room and even the option of a water birth. The cost? Less than $100 euros, and almost 50 percent of which they'll get back as reimbursement. That means it costs less than $60 to have a baby, compared with the U.S. where the average natural birth costs over $12,000 and insurance doesn't cover all of it. Tekay said there's no reason the U.S. can't replicate what Finland is doing. He blames U.S. politics.

The maternal death rate in the U.S. has nearly doubled over the last three decades; in Finland they've cut it in half.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-finlan ... -be-a-mom/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.
On what basis?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
On what basis?
I find it hard to believe that between the docs, nurses, hospital, meds, ect... that the total cost is $60. If thats the case, I dont want any of those people touching my wife or child, for they must have insufficient training
Ah, so you are pretending to confuse cost to the patient with cost to the system. Dumb.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
On what basis?
I find it hard to believe that between the docs, nurses, hospital, meds, ect... that the total cost is $60. If thats the case, I dont want any of those people touching my wife or child, for they must have insufficient training
Nobody will dispute that much of the cost is borne by their government. That total "cost" is their co-pay, and they can also pay for some optional services. But that's the thing, Finland is willing to spend that money so their citizenry is healthy, which makes for a happy and productive population. We want to spend that on a useless wall and security theatre; they want to spend their taxes on their people's health.

Further into the article you can also read where the interviewee said that her Finnish taxes were not "that much" higher than her American taxes, and felt she got much more return on them than when she lived in the US.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If the taxes go up and it still costs less out of pocket than private health insurance than it's still a better deal no?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Yeah, I bet that $60 is only part of the cost of a birth. How much is paid by the government? And where does the government get it?

Not to deny our healthcare costs are ridiculous.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 pm I dont understand this Haley fixation. Aside from her attractiveness, what about her makes a great candidate?
She has most all of the standard conservative talking points: anti-regulation and small government, pro-life, militaristic, etc. Yet also seems to have a stable family life that includes healthy children and a committed marriage. Also has a solid government leadership history as former governor of South Carolina, something we used to look for in a president. Someone who spent good time with a decent track record as a state governor or senator or other high governmental position.

She is in ways both the anti-Trump as well as the anti-Hillary, someone with far fewer of their faults. She's the "real-deal" without all the fakery.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

She got involved with Trumps Admin and got away unblemished, a remarkable feat
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Both cap and QD are correct. I like her for all of those reasons. In today's identity obsessed politics she is a fucking war horse. Not only is she a solid candidate based on her track record and views but simply by being who she is, she basically nullifies half of the Dim arsenal that they use against R's. She a woman, she's brown, she's relatively young and she's smart. She won't back down from attacks and she's able to articulate conservative positions effectively. IMHO she is the perfect candidate at the perfect time.

Now, if Donny could just go away sooner rather than later...
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:42 pm Both cap and QD are correct. I like her for all of those reasons. In today's identity obsessed politics she is a fucking war horse. Not only is she a solid candidate based on her track record and views but simply by being who she is, she basically nullifies half of the Dim arsenal that they use against R's. She a woman, she's brown, she's relatively young and she's smart. She won't back down from attacks and she's able to articulate conservative positions effectively. IMHO she is the perfect candidate at the perfect time.

Now, if Donny could just go away sooner rather than later...
So you love her for all the same reasons you attack AOC