Vaccine Tracker

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Vaccine Tracker

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:09 pm
Just tried a place pretty far away

Appointments Full
Hello, all appointment slots are currently full. Please close your browser window. Refreshing your current window will continue to lead to this Appointments Full message.
Please check back tomorrow for appointment availability. Please open a new browser window to reach the scheduler. When appointment slots are available they will be displayed.
Its frustrating. But remember, every time a slot is taken by someone else, that is one less person trying to get a spot. That's probably not much comfort, but it will make a difference. eventually. just keep trying. people are signing up for multiple spots and only using one of them. people will get frustrated and quit. and other people will get a time and use it. all of those lead to less people in line trying to get the next spot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Appointments Full
Hello, all appointment slots are currently full. Please close your browser window. Refreshing your current window will continue to lead to this Appointments Full message.
Please check back tomorrow for appointment availability. Please open a new browser window to reach the scheduler. When appointment slots are available they will be displayed.
Its frustrating. But remember, every time a slot is taken by someone else, that is one less person trying to get a spot. That's probably not much comfort, but it will make a difference. eventually. just keep trying. people are signing up for multiple spots and only using one of them. people will get frustrated and quit. and other people will get a time and use it. all of those lead to less people in line trying to get the next spot.
Not really all that concerned, I would just like to have it over and done with. I wanna visit Mount Vernon, Virginia in the spring. Not gonna go without a shot.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Appointments Full
Funny, I got the email from my doctor yesterday and I can get an appoint as soon as Thursday.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Appointments Full
Funny, I got the email from my doctor yesterday and I can get an appoint as soon as Thursday.
just do it and get it over with.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

shit they are still in Phase 1A in Philadelphia.

which is weird, because % wise they are ahead of Texas. And Texas has been in Phase 1B for 2 months now.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:36 pm shit they are still in Phase 1A in Philadelphia.

which is weird, because % wise they are ahead of Texas. And Texas has been in Phase 1B for 2 months now.
Yeah, NC and NY are still disasters. Thank goodness they’re not run by Republicans or otherwise they’d be like Texas and Florida.

Oh wait......
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 pm Image
Call it like I see it, bud. Democrat run states have fared much, much poorly than Repblican ones
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Florida elected official faces calls to step down after creating ‘special list’ of vaccine recipients: report

By Joe Mario Pedersen Orlando Sentinel Feb 23, 2021 at 10:46 AM

Floridians are calling for a Manatee County commissioner to step down after details of her role in the opening a controversial state-run vaccine site in Lakewood Ranch emerged, targeting news that she created a special list for COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

Commissioner Vanessa Baugh helped to organize a vaccine clinic for seniors solely for two ZIP codes around the affluent Lakewood Ranch neighborhood, according to a report by WFLA. Gov. Ron DeSantis appeared at the pop-up site last week, one of several the state has opened for short-run vaccination efforts, usually doling out 3,000 shots in three days. DeSantis said the decision was because of the neighborhood’s large senior population and its ability to deliver the vaccine quickly to its residents.

It was later found the Baugh’s staff manipulated the database to pull only residents from Lakewood Ranch ZIP codes, WFLA reported, which was counter to the Manatee County Commission’s approach. It was also revealed she created a VIP list for those outside the ZIP codes including herself to receive the vaccinations, WFLA reported.

Now, the Manatee County Democratic party is calling for her to step down from her position.

“Vanessa Baugh is an elected official who has betrayed the trust as a voters by creating a pay to play VIP system that benefits her and a select few in the community,” Manatee County Democratic Party’s Tracy Pratt says.

The Lakewood Ranch vaccine location has been previously called into question after Gov. Ron DeSantis named it as a state pop-up vaccine distribution center in December, with some calling the selection “favoritism.” The neighborhood is associated with heavy Republican donors.

Baugh told the Bradenton Herald that Desantis reached out to the Lakewood Ranch CEO directly to talk about establishing a pod site.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:25 am
Cassandros wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 am
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:11 am its a little mind blowing to me that people think having a vaccine card to prove you were vaccinated is such an invasion.

I mean, you have to have a drivers license to drive a car. :lol: Its not like this isn't something we do every day.
These are not even remotely equivalent.

I can choose to not drive and not get a license, or even drive without a license for that matter; but I digress...

I shouldn't need proper medical papers to go to my local grocery store.
you can choose to not drive and not get a license the exact same way you can choose to not get a vaccine and not get on an airplane. I guess the part about you being able to drive illegally is a little tricker since its hard to sneak onto an airplane.

you can't file taxes without a SSN. You can't drive in a toll lane without paying a toll. you can't buy liquor without an ID to prove your age. I can't hire you for a job unless you have two forms of legal identification.

just get your shot.
You are flat out wrong needing a DL to drive and needing an SSN to pay taxes. But lets pretend you are right for the sake of discussion.

Can you really not tell the difference between needing a specific ID to do specific things and needing one to do everything?

I have said repeatedly, if this vaccine passport was being promoted as a short term, situational card needed to make Country to Country travel safer --> than I can see the point. Reduce the spread of the scary virus so life can, theoretically, return to normal quicker.

Unfortunately, the narrative isn't that. You don't even have to read between the lines anymore, its more and more up front telling us point blank 'covid will be endemic and boosters will be needed' and 'you need your papers to go get your food or drink at a bar/pub'.

These are night and day differences.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:44 am
You are flat out wrong needing a DL to drive and needing an SSN to pay taxes. But lets pretend you are right for the sake of discussion.

Can you really not tell the difference between needing a specific ID to do specific things and needing one to do everything?

I have said repeatedly, if this vaccine passport was being promoted as a short term, situational card needed to make Country to Country travel safer --> than I can see the point. Reduce the spread of the scary virus so life can, theoretically, return to normal quicker.

Unfortunately, the narrative isn't that. You don't even have to read between the lines anymore, its more and more up front telling us point blank 'covid will be endemic and boosters will be needed' and 'you need your papers to go get your food or drink at a bar/pub'.

do you have a link to this conspiracy so i can read it myself?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm
Cassandros wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 am
Animal wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:11 am its a little mind blowing to me that people think having a vaccine card to prove you were vaccinated is such an invasion.

I mean, you have to have a drivers license to drive a car. :lol: Its not like this isn't something we do every day.
These are not even remotely equivalent.

I can choose to not drive and not get a license, or even drive without a license for that matter; but I digress...

I shouldn't need proper medical papers to go to my local grocery store.
If you don't have a driver's license, you'll soon need some other form of government ID to board any planes or enter Federal facilities. It's logical to assume the activities requiring that will also increase, even on the State and local levels.
Why is it logical that I would need a State or Federal ID to do local business or hang out with friends at a restaurant?

Now, don't get me wrong. I think you are right and that is exactly the goal. There is a system of control being pushed through while people are unable to think clearly thanks to covid fear-mongering and blind political rage.

But think about it: those in power will always want to consolidate that power and expand upon it.

That idea is not a conspiracy theory, its down right logical and has been proven countless times over the course of human history. This fact of life is why I am critical of what I see regarding the vaccine passport narrative. Whats more powerful than creating a system that prevents people from getting their basic needs unless they comply with the Governments demands? Especially if those very people under you live in a "free Country"...?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Is this that Trump thing when he claimed you needed ID to buy groceries?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:05 am Is this that Trump thing when he claimed you needed ID to buy groceries?
that was in reference to WTC buying groceries.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:03 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:44 am
animal wrote: you can choose to not drive and not get a license the exact same way you can choose to not get a vaccine and not get on an airplane. I guess the part about you being able to drive illegally is a little tricker since its hard to sneak onto an airplane.

you can't file taxes without a SSN. You can't drive in a toll lane without paying a toll. you can't buy liquor without an ID to prove your age. I can't hire you for a job unless you have two forms of legal identification.

just get your shot.

do you have a link to this conspiracy so i can read it myself?
I'm yet to give such a theory, so no... But I am happy to try and help you out: What part are you confused on?

Legal and illegal immigrants drive without DLs all the time, you can get auto insurance, titles, etc all without needing a DL AND, unless you are stupid, if you get a ticket you can often just get it dismissed. If you want to pay taxes sans SSN --> get your ITIN.

The narrative, that's becoming less and less subtle, is that these vaccine passports are going to be a new ID that you will have to present to do things that everyone should be allowed to do anonymously and without special permission. Things like getting food.

So, I ask again: Can you really not tell the difference between needing a specific ID to do specific things and needing one to do everything?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Can I see a menu?

Depends motherfucker, you got some ID?

This week on things that do not happen.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:17 am
So, I ask again: Can you really not tell the difference between needing a specific ID to do specific things and needing one to do everything?
can you see the difference in requiring a person driving a car to have insurance so that "if" they run into you, then the repairs to your car will be paid by a company that has money? And, can you see the similarity in requiring that in the same was as requiring you to have a vaccine in order to do something that might infect me with a virus?

try real hard to see the similarities.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:24 am
can you see the difference in requiring a person driving a car to have insurance so that "if" they run into you, then the repairs to your car will be paid by a company that has money? And, can you see the similarity in requiring that in the same was as requiring you to have a vaccine in order to do something that might infect me with a virus?

Apples meet oranges.

If you have your vaccine and annual boosters up to date, why does my choice on vaccinations matter?

And why in the hell should I have to carry around proof that I got a shot to do day-to-day activities? Like I said, international travel as a stop gap to not force quarantines on passengers, that makes sense. But to go to the store??? That's completely illogical.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:53 am

Apples meet oranges.

If you have your vaccine and annual boosters up to date, why does my choice on vaccinations matter?

And why in the hell should I have to carry around proof that I got a shot to do day-to-day activities? Like I said, international travel as a stop gap to not force quarantines on passengers, that makes sense. But to go to the store??? That's completely illogical.
let's say you own a business. and your business includes brining several people together for an extended period of time. let's say its a ferry ride across a big river. and the entire ride takes about 30 minutes. and your customers have requested that part of your deal is to insure that no one can infect anyone with covid. Its a big deal to a large portion of your customers. So, you come up with a policy that you screen everyone somehow to make sure that they don't make anyone uncircumcized while they pay you for your service. You require a vaccination card and that seems to make all of your customers happy. Now there are some that don't like it, but as a businessman you decide to err on the side of caution. this also protects you a little from liability in case someone decides to try to sue you for endangering them if they get sick.

Is it your right as a business owner to put requirements such as this on your customers? I think it is.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:10 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:53 am

Apples meet oranges.

let's say you own a business. and your business includes brining several people together for an extended period of time. let's say its a ferry ride across a big river. and the entire ride takes about 30 minutes. and your customers have requested that part of your deal is to insure that no one can infect anyone with covid. Its a big deal to a large portion of your customers. So, you come up with a policy that you screen everyone somehow to make sure that they don't make anyone uncircumcized while they pay you for your service. You require a vaccination card and that seems to make all of your customers happy. Now there are some that don't like it, but as a businessman you decide to err on the side of caution. this also protects you a little from liability in case someone decides to try to sue you for endangering them if they get sick.

Is it your right as a business owner to put requirements such as this on your customers? I think it is.
Whether I agree with it or not, a business always has the right to do what it wants...

You are free to have a dress code, unless someone complains that its racist. You can choose what clientele you serve... unless someone gets upset and calls you a bigot. You are allowed to allow smoking or not... wait. Never mind. What I mean to say is, a business can do what it wants --> unless it does something the government (or some loud, well funded social group) doesn't like.

If a business has such a shaky business model that they feel the need to only serve vaccinated people, that's ultimately the owners call. But the vaccine passport narrative really isn't about letting businesses decide for themselves. The various governments are the ones making these calls, which should be a giant red flag for everyone.

Now, lets take it a step further. When I lose my DL and get pulled over, I get a ticket that will get dismissed later down the road. Assuming the worst aspects of this come to be and I can't go to a store without proof of vaccination: If I lose my vaccine passport --> how do I eat?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

False dilemma cryin' faggot
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

just like driving without a drivers license can be managed by bending the rules, i'm sure that eating without a covid card (assuming every single place to eat required one) could be managed as well.

i'm not a big fan of my concrete paving crew wearing hard hats. A lot of their work requires them to bend over and that is almost impossible with a hard hat. not to mention there is nothing above their heads that could possibly injure them. however, some jobs the insurance and safety inspectors have a no excuse rule that forces me to have my guys comply. so we do. I could whine and cry about it, or not bid their jobs, but work is work.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

LOL @ "managed by bending the rules".

I have always found it interesting that a business can choose how to run its own show as long as it complies with the Law of the Land... but the inverse isn't also true. The Rights given to use by the Social Contract do not apply and a business can nix them as they see fit. But I digress.

You can make excuses all day long about how its OK for everyone to show proof of vaccination as a requirement for entry for getting groceries. But realize, that is all you are doing. Making excuses. Finding round about justification on why its OK to have this additional layer of control put upon us, and of course it almost all revolves around a flawed notion of 'well we have to do this, so why not that?'

I don't believe an entire school should ban peanuts because one kid might be allergic; more so they should not have to prove to their teacher that their lunch is peanut free. I think that one kid should take the proper precautions for their life. The same is true about vaccines. If you are scared of the disease, you should get your shot. But to force everyone to comply is a tyrants gambit.

Tyranny loves "safety." Its the perfect means to simultaneously dissolve personal responsibility and impose governmental control. Which is all the more reason we should scrutinize the narrative, we need to start to say "hold up" and possibly even "No" to the new normal that's trying to be created.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Vaccine Tracker

Post by Animal »

If you want to hunt you have to have a hunting license. you can hunt without one, but if you get caught the fines are really steep. and there are all kinds of limits on what you can kill. of course you can kill anything you want, but if you get caught you actually might end up in jail. and if you drive to hunt you have to have a drivers license. if you get caught, that is. if you buy any beer, you will have to prove your age. or you could get a fake ID and there again, you just have to make sure you don't get caught. and if you drive on any toll lanes, you will get a bill. you don't have to pay it, but you might get in trouble. oh, and make sure you have insurance if you get stopped. otherwise you might get a ticket. of course you could get it dismissed. as long as its the only one you have had in the past few years. i think they keep 2 years records on that stuff and if you are habitual, oh boy, they can really fine you. and make sure you follow the speed limits. or you could speed, just don't get caught.,,,,,

but, OMG, YOU MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE A VACCINE AGINST A global pandemic virus?? That's violating my rights!!!!
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Bad examples to justify tyranny are still bad. No matter how often you repeat them.

Do you agree that every kid in a school should be forced to show their lunch to a lunch monitor every day to prove they don't have any banned substances, like peanuts, in their meals under the premise that 'if we don't do this, someone might get sick'?

This is much more in line with what is happening than any of that block of text above.