Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:59 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:58 pm I should quote myself.
he was bumping the thread to a new page to get rid of the autoplay post.
I know but cq is a shithead whiney bitch baby.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

But Psaki insists its Trumps fault.

Mexico's President Says Biden's Promise of Better Treatment for Migrants Causing Border Surge
https://www.newsweek.com/mexicos-presid ... ge-1578229
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:44 pm But Psaki insists its Trumps fault.

Mexico's President Says Biden's Promise of Better Treatment for Migrants Causing Border Surge
https://www.newsweek.com/mexicos-presid ... ge-1578229
you would literally have to have your head straight up someone's ass to not know that. That isn't even news. That's like having a headline that reads "President Putin says that water is wet".
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I guess Stapes doesnt consider this guy a real Democrat either

Democratic border city mayor blasts Biden: He’s ‘disconnected from reality’ on border crisis

'It's a slap in the face'

The Democratic mayor of a small Texas city along the U.S.-Mexico border put the Biden administration on blast this week over its woeful mismanagement of the immigration crisis, which he lamented is disproportionately effecting border communities like his.

"You have a breach on national security levels that have never before been seen in modern history and you're not even batting an eye about it, you're not even calling it a 'crisis', you're calling it a 'challenge,'" Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano told the New York Post on Sunday. "It's a slap in the face."

Lozano's scathing criticism did not come out of nowhere. The scrappy 38-year-old mayor made headlines in February when he urgently begged President Biden in a video message to stop releasing illegal immigrants into his city of just over 35,000 residents. He explained his community was "completely and utterly spread thin with resources" and would not be able to accommodate the migrants.

But Lozano noted on Sunday that his plea "fell on deaf ears," as the number of migrants flooding Del Rio has only increased to approximately 150 a day.

"I'm not trying to demonize the humanitarian aspect by any means but my responsibility is to the city of Del Rio and the residents of Del Rio, Texas, my responsibilities are to the American people that got me elected," Lozano told the Post. "Nobody wants to actually tackle the issue, you're condoning unlawful behavior, period. There's a lawful way to enter the United States, there's a lawful way to seek asylum and it just undermines the entire immigration process."

The mayor characterized the current immigration crisis a federal problem that the Biden administration created by broadcasting lenient enforcement measures, but one that has ultimately fallen into the laps of border communities.

Furious that he is now tasked with attempting to manage the crisis with local dollars, Lozano said, "It's not even in our budget. Every line item is accounted for in municipal government, we're very fine tuned in budget. It's not appropriate.

"It just blows my mind how disconnected from reality [they are] or maybe they do know, maybe they just don't want to call a spade a spade, you know, because it's uncircumcized," he seethed. "Let's be real, the Biden administration sent that message that you know 'we're going to reverse this, we're going to do that' and sure enough within days, within days, it started happening again.

"It was completely predictable," he continued. "You have this policy where unlawful entry is being condoned, criminal activity is being condoned, these migrants are using the cartels to traverse Mexico and that's a fact and organized criminal activity is rising because of that."

"I'm calling them out, I'm so frustrated as a border town mayor about all of this," he said.

Lozano is not the only border Democrat upset with the Biden administration over its naive and dangerous open borders policies. Texas Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar warned earlier this month that such a policy would ultimately lead to dangerous consequences for communities along the border.

"You just can't say, 'Yeah, yeah, let everybody in' — because then we're affected down there at the border," Cuellar said.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Kinda strange how the Lefties have gone quiet on this crisis. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:08 pm Kinda strange how the Lefties have gone quiet on this crisis. :lol:
There's about 3k of them housed in the convention center here in Dallas. I went by and asked if I can borrow a few to help move some furniture around. I was denied
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:08 pm Kinda strange how the Lefties have gone quiet on this crisis. :lol:
i heard some bizarre ass story last night out of Washington that some Gov't Dept did a study and determined that there is NO border crisis. And there is NO SURGE. The only thing happening is the typical seasonal arrival of immigrants to the border. And if anything is adding a few numbers this year its because the border was closed last year because of Covid.

:lol:

I also heard this morning that the convention center in Dallas (one of the many places they have turned into a shelter for these kids under 18) is now full. Its a fucking convention center. And its full in less than a week.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It's a challenging situation that seems to be getting worse and is certainly 100% Donald Trumps fault but definitely not a crisis.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I said build a wall and machine-gun them from the turrets...... What more do you want
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

camilla to the rescue.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:10 am
I said build a wall and machine-gun them from the turrets...... What more do you want
An acknowledgement that the border is a shit show? And not try to blame it on Trump.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Decriminalize it. And give them free health care.

Gee, why are they coming? This is a real head scratcher.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:58 pm
You know there is a meme thread retard. Why don't you try using your own words or are you going to cry that we're mean to you?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:01 pm
You know there is a meme thread retard. Why don't you try using your own words or are you going to cry that we're mean to you?
It's related to thread shit breath. I haven't once cried you were mean, but you're a liberal and twisting facts and lying is second nature to you.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:22 pm
It's related to thread shit breath. I haven't once cried you were mean, but you're a liberal and twisting facts and lying is second nature to you.

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 pm
Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
I blame Biker.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:29 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 pm Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
Now now, you know it's unfair to use his own posts and logic against him.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:22 pm

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 pm
Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
That's not crying nickel nuts, that's explaining. Again, distorting facts is what the left does.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:38 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:29 pm Wrong. They did. I was trying for honest open discussion in the beginning. I said I was not up to date on the subject at hand as I had not and still don't watch the news. I was attacked by the libs here. And no matter what I said, I was a righty. So im a righty I guess. Think what you want. Don't care. I know what and who I am. Your regurgitation of their stupidity doesn't change my mind.
Now now, you know it's unfair to use his own posts and logic against him.
And you claim to be a lawyer.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:02 pm And you claim to be a lawyer.
I'm not a lawyer, I've never been a lawyer, and I've never claimed to be a lawyer. I'm in the insurance business.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:05 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:02 pm And you claim to be a lawyer.
I'm not a lawyer, I've never been a lawyer, and I've never claimed to be a lawyer. I'm in the insurance business.
And it shows. Logic isn't your strong suit.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:17 pm And it shows. Logic isn't your strong suit.
What’s it say of your logic trying to attach a job to me that I’ve never claimed to be a part of?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:04 am
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:17 pm And it shows. Logic isn't your strong suit.
What’s it say of your logic trying to attach a job to me that I’ve never claimed to be a part of?
It says I don't care enough about you to remember anything "important " about you.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:07 am It says I don't care enough about you to remember anything "important " about you.
And definitely don’t care enough about yourself to ensure you don’t make yourself look foolish.