Vaccine Tracker

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: Vaccine Tracker

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 pm I just signed up two of my mechanics for the vaccine wait list in our county. They are both hispanic. The bitch is you have to create a unique email account for each different person that registers. Anyway, I am waiting on confirmation and a reply back to their cell phones to make sure it all worked okay. If so, El Jeffe will be doing this for everyone that works here (assuming they want it).
I've read that it's actually legal to require vaccination for workers.

And yeah, I'd be reluctant to enforce that. Though it would be protective of coworkers and customers.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:37 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 pm I just signed up two of my mechanics for the vaccine wait list in our county. They are both hispanic. The bitch is you have to create a unique email account for each different person that registers. Anyway, I am waiting on confirmation and a reply back to their cell phones to make sure it all worked okay. If so, El Jeffe will be doing this for everyone that works here (assuming they want it).

And yeah, I'd be reluctant to enforce that. Though it would be protective of coworkers and customers.
in my business it doesn't make a lot of sense to "force" them to vaccinate. I can do my part to help push them along, but we work outside and don't mingle with customers or anything.

Now, I can certainly understand why some bosses would force employees to do it. If I had a business with close customer contact, I probably would. Although I would try to do it without forcing anything and hope they all agreed. If some wouldn't agree, I might reschedule them in a few ways to send them a message.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:40 pm

in my business it doesn't make a lot of sense to "force" them to vaccinate. I can do my part to help push them along, but we work outside and don't mingle with customers or anything.

Now, I can certainly understand why some bosses would force employees to do it. If I had a business with close customer contact, I probably would. Although I would try to do it without forcing anything and hope they all agreed. If some wouldn't agree, I might reschedule them in a few ways to send them a message.
I've read where some businesses are giving bonuses to encourage workers to get vaccinated.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:27 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:40 pm

I've read where some businesses are giving bonuses to encourage workers to get vaccinated.
I am sure that we will see all kinds of ideas like that from business owners. Every business is different and every business owner knows their employees and what motivates them. I'm sure everyone will figure out a way that works for them. All I know is that you take baby steps and as people see other people doing it they are going to fall in line at some point.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Vaccine passports pose ethical thicket for Biden administration

Digital credentials showing proof of a person's Covid-19 test results and vaccination status are rapidly being embraced as a tool to redesign workplaces and jump start travel and tourism. New York State is trying out an “Excelsior Pass” to fast track reopening theaters and venues like Madison Square Garden. Hawai'i is developing a version that would let visitors skip the state's mandatory 10-day quarantine.
A World Health Organization group is warning that tight privacy and anti-discrimination protections are a necessity. “Immunity certification, even where available and reliable, should never be used as the main strategy for reducing the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic,” it concluded.

Read it here
Decent read. Pretty well balanced with point/counter point.

Its not "if" but "when"...

But more importantly we need to ask: "How draconian will it end up being"?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i wish they would come up with a universally accepted ID card that we could all carry showing when and what we were vaccinated with. Laminated, official, and credit card sized to put in the wallet.

the card i got is too big to put in a wallet. i have it in there, but the edges are all curled up to fit and its not laminated. it won't last long. but i think its the official one that everyone is getting.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

You will kind of get your wish, but it will be digital.

And, there is a good chance you will need to present it nearly everywhere if tyrants get their way.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

The information is encrypted on your cranial microchip.... Ooops..... I've said too much
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:29 am You will kind of get your wish, but it will be digital.

And, there is a good chance you will need to present it nearly everywhere if tyrants get their way.
well, if they make it digital, i hope they figure out how to load it onto a flip phone. because that's all we have to work with. other than that I'm not worried about showing it to whatever tyrant thinks it might help him get his business back on track.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:42 am The information is encrypted on your cranial microchip.... Ooops..... I've said too much
El Jeffee successfully signed up two hispanic mechanics yesterday for the waiting list for Covid shots. And, I figured out how too add emails to my company account and link them to me so that when they get an email i get it too, so I can let them know.

So, since that worked, today I expanded the El Jeffee Hispanic Vaccination program to all foremen. Once I get them done and approved, I will open it up to another layer until they are all on the list. I fully expect their entire families will soon be wanting to know how to do it.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:46 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:29 am You will kind of get your wish, but it will be digital.

well, if they make it digital, i hope they figure out how to load it onto a flip phone. because that's all we have to work with. other than that I'm not worried about showing it to whatever tyrant thinks it might help him get his business back on track.
You will be forced to upgrade, or be left out of society.

But I am sure there will be a 'biden phone' if you're too poor to buy a smart phone.

As for tyranny, if you think I am talking about business owners using and abusing this coming system of control, you'd be mistaken. I know you think like a business owner, but you have to put yourself in the shoes of a political tyrant. If you were Stalin, with no care for your subjects except for the savage loyalist who lick you butt crack on command --> how would you abuse the proletariat with such a system of control?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:28 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:46 am

You will be forced to upgrade, or be left out of society.

But I am sure there will be a 'biden phone' if you're too poor to buy a smart phone.

As for tyranny, if you think I am talking about business owners using and abusing this coming system of control, you'd be mistaken. I know you think like a business owner, but you have to put yourself in the shoes of a political tyrant. If you were Stalin, with no care for your subjects except for the savage loyalist who lick you butt crack on command --> how would you abuse the proletariat with such a system of control?
well the democrats modus operendi (sp?) seems to be to require no identification in order to do anything, so I can't imagine they would use it for much.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

You should probably use your imagination more...

Try that thought exercise and really get evil with it.

Then realize that everyone has that capacity, especially if you already have power.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Wife had a well check appt today and they were looking for arms to receive the extra doses. She got a J&J

Texas is killing it, bitches
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Florida just dropped her age requirement to 50 and over so Stapes is up next
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:11 am Florida just dropped her age requirement to 50 and over so Stapes is up next
i got my first employee vaccinated today (moderna). I have signed up 7 others, but i'm finding it difficult to talk the Hispanics into getting the vaccine. they think its some kind of voodoo or something.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:11 am Florida just dropped her age requirement to 50 and over so Stapes is up next
Huh. I would have thought you wouldve been on the high priority list. You know, being so fat and all.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:46 am
Huh. I would have thought you wouldve been on the high priority list. You know, being so fat and all.
Mental deficiencies don't count in getting the vaccine.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

The only thing fat on me is my cock
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:42 pm
The only thing fat on me is my cock
so here is some more surprising news. Texas, almost at the bottom of giving out covid shots, is opening up their shot scheduling to EVERY adult on Monday. No more age limits. Plus, I heard today that if you are 80 yo or more you can just walk in and get a shot anywhere without an appt. And that age limit will start going down. Plus, a lady told me while ago that her sister was in a drug store yesterday and they asked her if she had a shot and they said they had a few extras.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

The tyrants in charge of Rutgers University are requiring full vaccination before you'll be admitted on campus this fall!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:33 pm

The tyrants in charge of Rutgers University are requiring full vaccination before you'll be admitted on campus this fall!
i would suspect that most universities will do that, right? i mean, why not. surely by fall there will be vaccines just lying around waiting on someone to want them. I'm sure that if someone has some kind of moral or religious or conscientious objection to a vaccine, they have a waiver for that.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:41 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:33 pm

i would suspect that most universities will do that, right? i mean, why not. surely by fall there will be vaccines just lying around waiting on someone to want them. I'm sure that if someone has some kind of moral or religious or conscientious objection to a vaccine, they have a waiver for that.
Yeah, schools have always required certain vaccinations before they'll admit students. It's nothing new on the part of the tyrants.

P.S. https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/documents/k12-parents.pdf
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Not sure if it warrants its own thread...
A little more insight into why its been so difficult to open some schools when the Biden administration wants it, its clear the overwhelming majority of parents want it and the CDC says its safe. Some PTA's have turned into little more than a wing of the Teachers Union advocating for the unions interests.

Teachers Union Honchos Infiltrate PTAs, Depriving Parents Of Their Own Group
https://www.dailywire.com/news/teachers ... ltrate-pta
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:32 pm Not sure if it warrants its own thread...
A little more insight into why its been so difficult to open some schools when the Biden administration wants it, its clear the overwhelming majority of parents want it and the CDC says its safe. Some PTA's have turned into little more than a wing of the Teachers Union advocating for the unions interests.

Teachers Union Honchos Infiltrate PTAs, Depriving Parents Of Their Own Group
https://www.dailywire.com/news/teachers ... ltrate-pta
the Teacher's Unions are infiltrating and taking over the PTA's? Really?