Cucked in the UKKR

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Cucked in the UKKR

Post by AnalHamster »

It was a separate racism charge that got dropped, he got convicted and is on probation which is why he can be ordered to attend courses. Fuckwit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Is the queen planning to take any racist classes?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Crimes of thought.

Imagine that.

Actually read a book or two and it becomes clear.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:03 pm Crimes of thought.

Imagine that.

Yeah, that’s really the issue here but Anal Stapes is all for thought crimes apparently
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:04 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:03 pm Crimes of thought.

Imagine that.

Yeah, that’s really the issue here but Anal Stapes is all for thought crimes apparently

Yelling to a muslim that muslims are scum and pig eating cunts is a thought crime??????? LOL... You guys just make up your own definitions of shit to justify yourselves don't you...lol amazing.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

which Royal Family member is that?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Law Student Faces Disciplinary Action for Saying Women Have Vaginas During Gender Discussion

Jon Jackson 7 hrs ago

A university in Scotland is formally investigating a law student for saying women have vaginas and are not as physically strong as men. The investigation could end with her expulsion.

Lisa Keogh made the comments during a virtual discussion on "gender feminism and the law" while she was expressing concerns about transgender women participating in women's sports, according to The College Fix. Now, her school—Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland—is investigating whether or not to suspend her for the allegedly "offensive" and "discriminatory" statements.

Keogh is a 29-year-old mother of two and is in her final year in the law school. She was reported to the university by fellow classmates for her comments about women being less physically strong than men, which she made while specifically citing trans woman competing in mixed martial arts.

The complaints about her comments led to the university launching a formal investigation.

According to a story in The Times (U.K.), Keogh called women "the weaker sex" after saying a 32-year-old trans women would be stronger than other women due to years of increased testosterone in her body. The Times wrote Keogh also reportedly called her classmates "man-hating feminists" after another student said all men are rapists.

"I didn't deny saying these things and told the university exactly why I did so," Keogh told The Times. "I didn't intend to be offensive, but I did take part in a debate and outlined my sincerely held views. I was abused and called names by the other students, who told me I was a 'typical white, cis girl.' You have got to be able to freely exchange differing opinions otherwise it's not a debate."

She continued, "I wasn't being mean, transphobic or offensive. I was stating a basic biological fact. I previously worked as a mechanic, and when I was in the workshop there were some heavy things that I just couldn't lift but male colleagues could."

Smith on NCAA gender disparities: Star women athletes treated like 'second-class citizens'
Keogh has also claimed she was muted by the seminar's lecturer when she raised safety concerns about trans women taking part in combat sports.

When she first received emails from Abertay classmates accusing her of transphobia, she "thought it was a joke," she told The Times. Soon, when she learned an actual investigation was launched, she began fearing she would be expelled and not graduating, thus ruining her chances of becoming a lawyer.

The university's misconduct policy states anyone guilty of "using offensive language" or "discriminating against gender reassignment" would be disciplined, with expulsion being the highest penalty.

Abertay University released a statement on the matter, which it shared on Twitter. It read, in part: "To be absolutely clear, freedom of speech within the law is not only permitted at Abertay but is strongly encouraged."

A follow-up tweet from the school added: "All universities should be places where controversial, challenging or even upsetting issues can be debated in a constructive and collegial way. The university does not comment on student disciplinary cases and is duty bound to investigate any complaints received."

All Universities should be places where controversial, challenging or even upsetting issues can be debated in a constructive and collegial way.

The University does not comment on student disciplinary cases and is duty bound to investigate any complaints received. 2/2
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i would volunteer to help investigate whether all women have vaginas.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:57 pm i would volunteer to help investigate whether all women have vaginas.
Nancy Pelosi likes this!
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:01 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:57 pm i would volunteer to help investigate whether all women have vaginas.
Nancy Pelosi likes this!
this is why i volunteered early. so i can pick the age range.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:04 pm

Nancy Pelosi likes this!

this is why i volunteered early. so i can pick the age range.

:lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:02 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 pm Imagine being concerned about this...........
Im old enough to remember when liberals believed in science
Then you're old enough to know they still do.
Really, because believing this whole women are exactly the same as men is about as unscientific as you can get
No one thinks that
Well this is a lie.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Ban on boiling lobsters alive under plans to boost welfare rights of crustaceans and molluscs

Boiling lobsters alive will be banned under plans being drawn up by ministers to strengthen the welfare rights of crustaceans and molluscs.

The government is preparing to recognise that lobsters, crabs, octopuses, squids and other invertebrates feel pain as part of legislation that will formally acknowledge that animals are sentient beings.

At present the Animal Welfare (Sentience) Bill, which is making its way through the House of Lords, covers only vertebrates — animals that have a backbone.

In response to calls from campaigners, ministers are preparing to back an amendment by peers to extend the legislation to shellfish and cephalopod molluscs.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nancy Pelosi likes this!
She has one too. And I’ll bet it was quite popular in the 60’s.

Bet he tore that ass up.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:49 pm
Nancy Pelosi likes this!
She has one too. And I’ll bet it was quite popular in the 60’s.

Bet he tore that ass up.
Did Nancy suck as many cocks as your mom?
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Does tuck rule apply?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Nancy Pelosi likes this!
Let's be honest here, if Nancy volunteered to show us her vag we'd pretty much all look.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

peterosehaircut wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:43 pm
Nancy Pelosi likes this!
Let's be honest here, if Nancy volunteered to show us her vag we'd pretty much all look.
Ask CharlieSheen to post his girlfriend vag, I'm sure they both resemble an old dried out catchers mitt
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Pretty sure I still wouldn't be able to stop myself from looking.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »