Found FSF

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Found FSF

Post by Stapes »

Wayne NJ Man Chokes Burger King Employee Over Wearing Mask: Police

After refusing to wear a mask earlier in the day, a Wayne man returned to the restaurant and began to strangle an employee, police said.

A patrol officer found a man matching Siversten's description seated in a driveway along the Newark-Pompton Turnpike. Siversten told the approaching officer "you got me," Wayne police said.

Siversten was "agitated" and "appeared to be under the influence of alcohol," police said. The officer detained him, and the victim was brought to his location and identified him as the man who had assaulted her, police said.

He became uncooperative during processing and injured himself by intentionally slamming his head into the steel bench to which he was handcuffed, police said. Siversten was brought to a hospital and, once medically cleared, was taken to Passaic County Jail pending a hearing, police said.
Last edited by Stapes on Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Found FSF

Post by CaptQuint »

A "Whopper" of a tale
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
It's a hoodie, dude.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 pm and its weird that he has a mask around his neck in the photo from a story about him nearly killing someone for asking him to wear a mask.
It's a hoodie, dude.
looks more like a bandana tied around the back of his neck, but who knows.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

pretty sure if someone has a bandana around their neck you could choke them out with it pretty fast if you got your hands on it.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

That ain't shit. I just read an article about a woman stuck her gun thru the drive up window and fired shots because the order was taking too long. As if workers are going to work faster with bullets whizzing by their head.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Some jails in the east still put a black drape around you for the mugshot. Kinda like the drape a barber uses.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Cant be him. There’s no mention of him being married to a cockroach, shit-eating wife.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Don’t worry, Biker’s got you covered.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HighNDry wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm If FSF is in jail who will pay for my healthcare? :roll:
Sam down at the butcher shop told me Flumpy and Biker are both sending me 50k checks so I can get one of them new Hummer electric trucks. It's gonna be so cash.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:54 pm
Sam down at the butcher shop told me Flumpy and Biker are both sending me 50k checks so I can get one of them new Hummer electric trucks. It's gonna be so cash.
Looks like Gunzen has some competition.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HighNDry wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:07 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:54 pm
Looks like Gunzen has some competition.
He has a dirty gas guzzling F-250, Me and my tree hugging electric truck are a huge plus in the world.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:46 pm
It's a hoodie, dude.
looks more like a bandana tied around the back of his neck, but who knows.
it's just an old shirt, fraying around the edges.