Wrestlemania

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Wrestlemania

Post by Reservoir Dog »

It's wrestling.

That one guy has a sword.

That seems a little unfair to me. Don't ya think?

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Wrestlemania

Post by necronomous »

Everyone is a nerd for something. Let them enjoy it.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:47 pm It's wrestling.

That one guy has a sword.

That seems a little unfair to me. Don't ya think?

The two women have tits and a vagina (hopefully) so they have the distinct advantage over the males.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 pm Wow, people still watch this stuff huh?!

I blame Biker.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:34 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 pm Wow, people still watch this stuff huh?!

This will be held against him if he ever runs for office. 😁
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I went to wrestlemania 3. 93,000 in the silverdome and that is a true number. I was there in about '81 or so for stones sold out with I think 72000 and that had about a 1/3 of the seating blocked off. Traffic was backed up for about 20 miles. We got inside the building about 5 minutes before the first match and I got stuck in a human traffic jam in the corridor,and people were freaking out. There was a guy near me kept screaming "It's going to be another riverfront stadium,we're going to die" and he was crying. I was pretty used to it from being at rock concerts but these were alot of people that weren't used to it,so so many people freaking out was kind of spooky. Finally we just all started to be able to move again. About the time Andre died I started losing interest. WWE especially wants all the wrestlers a certain way. I'm more of the old school where the guys would work different "territories" around the country. Now they're pretty much just "manufactured" at the wwe factory. I don't watch any of the other organizations either. About 10 years ago I met the original Sheiks family and became friends with his wife and one of his sons. So that was pretty neat for me because growing up I saw the Sheik wrestle many times and you really had to be there back then to really believe all the hype that surrounded the guy. It was a time in history that will never be repeated.
In addition,could the photo posting wizards post some stephanie McMahon photos. I think she's pretty hot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

I was thinking wrestlemania 3 was in 1983 but it was 1987. I wouldn't think people would even remember the river front stadium incident in 1987? That dude was pretty freaked out though. He was like 2 or 3 people away from me but he was getting pretty annoying.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

I watched it back then during the time this happened. It was around that time someone did some sort of "finishing move" to her and it was live tv and her tit came out of her top. She's got some big ones.She seems like a pretty cool woman and she's probably pretty smart too.I also saw some video of her beating the shit out of a heavy bag,and not the one hanging between Triple H's legs! (I guess that would be a sack?)
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:34 pm

Gotta love how he slides in a tit grab right after. Classic Dwayne.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Oh, and any adult who watches wrestling is a retard.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

HighNDry wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:48 pm Oh, and any adult who watches wrestling is a retard.
Honestly I've never seen the attraction.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

yes, wrestling is fake. so is hamlet and everything else on tv, even the news. if people like it, so what? live and let live.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:06 am Oh for Pete's sake what happened to this place? We can't joke about wrestling?!
I know, right. Holy fuck.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:06 am Oh for Pete's sake what happened to this place? We can't joke about wrestling?!
Oh we can and we will
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Wrestling IS the joke. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK