Now the the best in empty (UPDATE WE BOUGHT THE 865) pics incoming in a few weeks.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Now the the best in empty (UPDATE WE BOUGHT THE 865) pics incoming in a few weeks.

Post by necronomous »

Holy shit. This is going to be hilarious.

:popcorn:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Now that the nest is officially empty, wife and I are considering an RV or truck camper? Anyone have one of those?

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:22 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 pm We have a 38' Aspen Trail. I think it's a bit of overkill, but my wife loves it.
You will be dead in the near term future if there is a God & your own kids will enjoy watching me banging your wife into complete
ecstasy as she screams that this fuckin' idiot (Reservoir Child Cock Prepubescent Lover) never did 'nutin for anybody whatsoever except being a selfish, racist, greedy, useless scrawny fag pussy. Am I right y'all? LMAO. Peace out & QD owns this muthfucka, rock on Floriduh, Orlandknow & everything Killa QD ever dreamed of ind his entire life 'cause that is good stuff & awesome.

Yeah, Now I in the record books for being a poster child for Paleo alternative nutritional substance & I love everyone here but jus a few ignorant fucks like Res Cock suckin' whore, but whatev, he sucks, let that sorry fuck look in the mirror. I hate that stupid fuck 1000000x more & even in a different dimension that he could ever understand that actually exists that ignorant fuckin' baby snatcher sorry ass fuckin' loser that is the biggest fuckin' scrawning fag pussy waste of time - on the planet now that I think of this douchebag racist jerkoff that HIS own daughter wrote off & jumped up to a better level by hookin' up to some nice ebony candy that looked nothin' & acted nothin' like that stupid loser racist prejudice waste of life, we all graduated from his ignorance before we were born in the 70's & are woke from this has been greedy mooch Hitler loving complete & absolute scumbag RD.

Yeah man, boys, ladies, kids, dogs & that other anomally basket case prepuberity homosexual lovin' IT or THING that even God is ashamed of playing a part of creating called "Res CuntUpDaAZZ" Chocolate wanna be with a micro penis that requires 800 pills of Viagara to get a semi-erect micron of success in his mind...

Srsly though? How the FUCK does anyone on this planet even bother to listen to what this beyond ignornant dolt even has to say? What it you, Mr. Braniac Animal in your own mind? Yeah dude, jus banked another million bro just this year alone. This difference is I was philanthropic, was a better man than you will ever be, I was good to the kids in my family & gave them awesomely positive & profound advice..

Wait Animal Flumper Goofball Semi-retarded & even pretty DuMB when u "think" (you really can't) have a brain... Tell me again, why are you such a plus on this planet? Tell ya wat boy, I'll hook you up with more $$$ if you beg me & get on your knees & put a lot of vaseline on your lips...

LMAO! Love you neighbor QD. QD, honestly you inspire me & help me to be good. I remember all the stories over the decades that we've been friends here. Seriously, sometimes I wish me & my wife could meet you & your wife when we're down somewhat near your house when we stay in Fort Meade. You are gentle, compassionate, diplomatic, reasonable, kind, ...lots of GOOD things. I'm routing for you to stay that way too & I'm absolutely positive that you will, role model QD ;) I do try to follow your lead IRL even if I don't here.

Peace out y'all. I'll be back. Y'all response. Don't threaten Me! Ok Arnolds. Now I see the light & being here for 20+ years has helped me greatly. Thanks for that.
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCK.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Now that the nest is officially empty, wife and I are considering an RV or truck camper? Anyone have one of those?

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 pm We have a 38' Aspen Trail. I think it's a bit of overkill, but my wife loves it.
You will be dead in the near term future if there is a God & your own kids will enjoy watching me banging your wife into complete
ecstasy as she screams that this fuckin' idiot (Reservoir Child Cock Prepubescent Lover) never did 'nutin for anybody whatsoever except being a selfish, racist, greedy, useless scrawny fag pussy. Am I right y'all? LMAO. Peace out & QD owns this muthfucka, rock on Floriduh, Orlandknow & everything Killa QD ever dreamed of ind his entire life 'cause that is good stuff & awesome.

Yeah, Now I in the record books for being a poster child for Paleo alternative nutritional substance & I love everyone here but jus a few ignorant fucks like Res Cock suckin' whore, but whatev, he sucks, let that sorry fuck look in the mirror. I hate that stupid fuck 1000000x more & even in a different dimension that he could ever understand that actually exists that ignorant fuckin' baby snatcher sorry ass fuckin' loser that is the biggest fuckin' scrawning fag pussy waste of time - on the planet now that I think of this douchebag racist jerkoff that HIS own daughter wrote off & jumped up to a better level by hookin' up to some nice ebony candy that looked nothin' & acted nothin' like that stupid loser racist prejudice waste of life, we all graduated from his ignorance before we were born in the 70's & are woke from this has been greedy mooch Hitler loving complete & absolute scumbag RD.

Yeah man, boys, ladies, kids, dogs & that other anomally basket case prepuberity homosexual lovin' IT or THING that even God is ashamed of playing a part of creating called "Res CuntUpDaAZZ" Chocolate wanna be with a micro penis that requires 800 pills of Viagara to get a semi-erect micron of success in his mind...

Srsly though? How the FUCK does anyone on this planet even bother to listen to what this beyond ignornant dolt even has to say? What it you, Mr. Braniac Animal in your own mind? Yeah dude, jus banked another million bro just this year alone. This difference is I was philanthropic, was a better man than you will ever be, I was good to the kids in my family & gave them awesomely positive & profound advice..

Wait Animal Flumper Goofball Semi-retarded & even pretty DuMB when u "think" (you really can't) have a brain... Tell me again, why are you such a plus on this planet? Tell ya wat boy, I'll hook you up with more $$$ if you beg me & get on your knees & put a lot of vaseline on your lips...

LMAO! Love you neighbor QD. QD, honestly you inspire me & help me to be good. I remember all the stories over the decades that we've been friends here. Seriously, sometimes I wish me & my wife could meet you & your wife when we're down somewhat near your house when we stay in Fort Meade. You are gentle, compassionate, diplomatic, reasonable, kind, ...lots of GOOD things. I'm routing for you to stay that way too & I'm absolutely positive that you will, role model QD ;) I do try to follow your lead IRL even if I don't here.

Peace out y'all. I'll be back. Y'all response. Don't threaten Me! Ok Arnolds. Now I see the light & being here for 20+ years has helped me greatly. Thanks for that.
I take this to mean that you don't like my Aspen Trail.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 am LMAO! Love you neighbor QD. QD, honestly you inspire me & help me to be good. I remember all the stories over the decades that we've been friends here. Seriously, sometimes I wish me & my wife could meet you & your wife when we're down somewhat near your house when we stay in Fort Meade. You are gentle, compassionate, diplomatic, reasonable, kind, ...lots of GOOD things. I'm routing for you to stay that way too & I'm absolutely positive that you will, role model QD ;) I do try to follow your lead IRL even if I don't here.
:lol: Alright, it'd be an honor to meet up with you some time. I've never actually met with a fellow board member, lived a half hour from s.murph and never had the chance. Lakeland and Bartow have a few happening little places for a lunch and words. Remember, I live in a hovel in the poor side of town, not much to see here. ;) But yea, whenever you're down here, let's do meet up. If nothing else, so I can see what the actual fuckity-fuck is up with you. :)
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。