House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:42 pm Both cap and QD are correct. I like her for all of those reasons. In today's identity obsessed politics she is a fucking war horse. Not only is she a solid candidate based on her track record and views but simply by being who she is, she basically nullifies half of the Dim arsenal that they use against R's. She a woman, she's brown, she's relatively young and she's smart. She won't back down from attacks and she's able to articulate conservative positions effectively. IMHO she is the perfect candidate at the perfect time.

Now, if Donny could just go away sooner rather than later...
So you love her for all the same reasons you attack AOC
I think AOC's missteps and naïveté are amusing and many of her positions are ripe for debate but I like her tenacity and passion. I like that she is pushing the Left further Left. Plus, she has great boobs.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.
On what basis?
I find it hard to believe that between the docs, nurses, hospital, meds, ect... that the total cost is $60. If thats the case, I dont want any of those people touching my wife or child, for they must have insufficient training
Ah, so you are pretending to confuse cost to the patient with cost to the system. Dumb.
No, Im just wondering how much the patient forfeits in additional taxes to pay for their 'free' healthcare. Does your search engine come up with any figures for that?
Well that depends on the wealth and earnings of the patient, the point is they don't get hit with out of pocket healthcare costs of 12k if they get pregnant. The total cost to the patient is about sixty bucks, it's not going to drive anyone into bankruptcy or prevent them seeking necessary pregnancy care, which is probably one of the reasons your wife and child would have faced lower pregnancy risks over there.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

In Ontario, if you don't have OHIP coverage, it costs between $5000-8000. If you have OHIP it's no charge.

The Russkies have no problem paying in the U.S. :https://www.france24.com/en/20190125-ri ... can-babies
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The Mueller report has been delivered to the AG, the guy trump put in solely due to his being willing to do whatever trump wants him to with it.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 pm Was Trump indicted?
IIRC there are still a bunch of sealed indictments left yet, but we dont know who they are.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:38 pm
DandyDon wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:34 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 pm Was Trump indicted?
IIRC there are still a bunch of sealed indictments left yet, but we dont know who they are.
You sound like a Q disciple now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So Q is your new go-to instead of NPC?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian companies were indicted and charged with conspiracy against the United States.

12 Russian intelligence agents were indicted and charged with conspiracy against the United States.

Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was indicted and plead guilty to 8 charges including working as an unregistered foreign agent, money laundering and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Manafort’s crimes were committed while he worked for Ukraine's former Russian-backed president, Viktor Yanukovych. Ukrainians overthrew Yanukovych and charged him with high treason, he then fled to Russia.

Sam Patten, Republican operative and associate of Manafort, pled guilty to working as an unregistered foreign agent and to laundering funds from Konstantin Kilimnik (Russian operative) into Donald Trump’s inaugural committee.

Rick Gates, Trump campaign aide, pled guilty to conspiracy against the United States.

Michael Flynn, Trump national security advisor, pled guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials.

George Papadopoulos, Trump foreign policy advisor, pled guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russians during the campaign.

Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian operative and Manafort’s business associate, was indicted and charged with obstruction of justice during the investigation.

Trump is likely innocent?????
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk