So who ran W/CTC?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: So who ran W/CTC?

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:39 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:38 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:34 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:00 pm

He's running out of Daddy's money.
So, still too stupid to realize how inheritance works. Not surprised. It's a 6 hour commute per week. I must hurry here. It's seems I have a 25 minutes window of internet connection. What is this Bagdad or Venezuela?
All that money. Gone already. :lol:
You know, after all these years, you showing such fascination with my life to the point way beyond psychotic, why don't you PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a sample of my "life force". You can bathe in it or whatever sick fantasy you desire.
You know YOU'RE the one volunteering this information right?
That retard CAN'T stop talking about himself, then complains that people are reading what he posts. :lol:
His sense of self-importance is off the charts.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Just spent 4 days working and sleeping in a POS type motel room. Eyeballing it now, I think I've discovered how CQ and RD were conceived. It explains a lot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:28 am Just spent 4 days working and sleeping in a POS type motel room. Eyeballing it now, I think I've discovered how CQ and RD were conceived. It explains a lot.

Your brain has been replaced by a peanut and the peanut is getting better grades.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:39 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:38 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:34 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:00 pm

He's running out of Daddy's money.
So, still too stupid to realize how inheritance works. Not surprised. It's a 6 hour commute per week. I must hurry here. It's seems I have a 25 minutes window of internet connection. What is this Bagdad or Venezuela?
All that money. Gone already. :lol:
You know, after all these years, you showing such fascination with my life to the point way beyond psychotic, why don't you PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a sample of my "life force". You can bathe in it or whatever sick fantasy you desire.
You know YOU'RE the one volunteering this information right?
That retard CAN'T stop talking about himself, then complains that people are reading what he posts. :lol:
I only read his brain dead spasms when you fuckers quote it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

man, i don't know what you drive, but you should get a little pickup with a camper on the back. 6 months of motel rooms is going to add up. That could be over $5k just in motel rooms. at least a pickup/camper you can sell at the end of it.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm man, i don't know what you drive, but you should get a little pickup with a camper on the back. 6 months of motel rooms is going to add up. That could be over $5k just in motel rooms. at least a pickup/camper you can sell at the end of it.
That old school patina may cost you extra, though.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm man, i don't know what you drive, but you should get a little pickup with a camper on the back. 6 months of motel rooms is going to add up. That could be over $5k just in motel rooms. at least a pickup/camper you can sell at the end of it.
He makes insanely stupid life choices.
He's now back to where he started from. Only now he's paying for a motel (which he said he'd NEVER do again), he's paying rent on an apartment he'll barely be in. He probably blew through $20,000 in motels before moving to Kerrville, and now he's back working in west Texas where he quit his job in the first place.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm
He's now back to where he started from. Only now he's paying for a motel (which he said he'd NEVER do again), he's paying rent on an apartment he'll barely be in. He probably blew through $20,000 in motels before moving to Kerrville, and now he's back working in west Texas where he quit his job in the first place.
He will be back in Iraan before the year is out. LIving in the big city of Kerrville is too much.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:23 pm
He will be back in Iraan before the year is out. LIving in the big city of Kerrville is too much.

Maybe he can shack up with the ditzy blonde and find his cat