Post a quote

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Post a quote

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:49 am Yeah, you know who you are and you damn well know that I know who you is.
What did you say? Whatever. That's right, I don't even give a fuck, so what.

Anyway, try this & I'm providing you with just one example of around infinity that I could tell ya if I felt like it.

I can't believe I wasted a good hour of my life just clowning around with shite either & it's already almost 2AM. IDC, I'm stone sober like I have been for a good 97.3% of the time since 12/19/2020 (yeah I slipped around a half dozen times but I don't care about that either since I didn't join AA or those other stupid fuckin places for idiots that just waste your time). Big deal, I'm on my natural manic high & guess what I can stay awake for 4 days if I feel like it so this all-nighter & awake time for 48 hours will be NBD, I won't even get a headache nor nutin' & I deent do it neither don't accuse me or threaten me with your telepathic gestures it won't work because I have my tinfoil hat on so there. I just weighed myself & I'm 192 RAH RAH & I even ran the big 2 mile Lookout Mountain even though I was prolly doing 18 minute miles. It's a fuckin' start, no? WTF I'm digressing again...

OK, do this:
  • Set up some lame-ass spoof FB account with some clever fictitious name. Pick yerself out a silly AV. Put in some funny stuff about you in your BIO & what not that isn't so far to be totally nonsensical but is more humerous for people that like pranks.
  • Then, search FB for friends. Be resourceful & creative in yer search terms to get what yer lookin' for.
  • Now, you friggin' homos will prolly be searching for some gruff manly real doll type with a huge penis but I went hunting for pretty young women that are of age and not too young that they would be jailbate.
  • FOUND reasonably quickly, and No I would never reveal their identities to you fuckups since I'm reasonably sure they don't want you idiots to bother them. No images either for you people that think your so smart even though a 2 year old monkey can easily be trained to do an image search.
  • Anyway, you can actually do this pretty easily on Twitter, Instagram, FB, etc just to name a few or more. I'm starting to converse with my new found friends now & yes I'm still married & no my wife isn't so stupid to give a flying fuck since she knows I'll never meet any of these people & even if I did they would run away like I was contagious with Ebola.
  • Ah, yu know wat? I WAS gonna share some hilarious screenshots of my shenanigan's too (have to see my user name, AV & interactions) but there's a few of you sorry fucks out there that would prolly narc me out on FB or whatnot, like you did to WTC & others I seen here, so fuck you pussy losers once again for being like that & thanks to your douche-baggerness (that's a perfect attribute to you being a complete overall failure/minus) Nobody here can see the funny screenshots now so DIAF Pleeze & I hope you get raped my your dead great grandfather's spirit or somethin'. I hope every DOX MF on this planet gets beamed up onto the sun & helps throw some heat on my when I'm on the beach enjoying my nonalcoholic margarita.
Yeah so, back to my bevy of beauties, cheers mates & peace out QD & the other good people here.

AWESOME News. I just got delivered a new highspeed Arris Cable Modem/Router that I'm gonna have fun hooking up right now (in-between flirting with these young chics) since I realized I'm wasting $10 a month to rent this shit & have a virtual plethora of intelligence & knowhow to do this pretty easily. If this sorry-ass cable company throws some bugs in this process to try to take more of my money & give up & reuse their modem, I will declare a jihad on their 24*7 tech support calling endlessly & to infinity with my 4 current smartphones/landlines simultaneously until they fix my shit & then beg for mercy after I slaughter them for being such incompetent idiots & if any of them start crying IDGAF even if they are female. & I'll do ALL lf this in appropriate business like friendly manner just like my wife told me to do since then they have no excuse to hang up on me or make a complaint about me to their management or someone 'cause I started screaming over the phone & using inappropriate language & THIS time I WILL NOT call anyone the dreaded N word like I usually like to do.

Awww the N word, let's ruin anyone's life forever, take away all their money, lock them out of any future job or business opportunity, cancel them & their credit cards, torture them slowly until they die a painful death if they ever get too wasted or mistakenly say one frickin' word... I bet a lotof people that have gotten royally fucked by that are LESS racist than these baboon BLM dickheads that condone & enforce this type of ridiculous unjust total prejudiced shallow-minded garbage. THESE are the people that "say" they believe in forgiveness and second chances when THEIR people (they want to create sides not me) rape your daughter with a broom handle too, yeah right, they do it the Christian way, with compassion & forgiveness & so forth... BLAM Fuck them, I'll come up with my OWN word that signifies the N word, call them that, & there is nothing they can do about it when I feel great for calling them just that. But they can call white people Karen, which is tone of their newest imbecile words of the day. If it doesn't depict a white person than why has the dozens of times I hear this on the news show a white person & usually a middle aged or older white woman, why then? I really feel sorry for my cousin who's name is Karen & fuck those hypocritical jerkoffs for now being the lead racists in today's society, and it's ACCEPTED by you other white sorry fucks too, right Biden with your drug addict thief son Hunter? So much better than Trump, yeah I got it. Yikes, what another calamity, I feel sorry for the kids growing up with this overall de-evolution we have going on here. I'd write a War & Peace novel if I yapped on about the rest of this demise. Yikes.

Right, so for $89 I'll get my money back in 9 months & if anything my shit will be faster & I can start changing around my IP, MAC and various settings just to really throw off the people I feel like spoofing for fun.

& why can't PHP come up with a new improved editor where you actually have some decent WYSIWIG and not this embedded code BS just to put in some bullets & stuff, UGH?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

"If you want to know who your friends are, get yourself a jail sentence."

Charles Bukowski
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 am "Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold on to"

Movie "Dolores Claiborne"
Not to get technical but this is directly quoted from Stephen King's novel.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Q. Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?
A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:09 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:53 pm
disco.moon wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:09 am "Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold on to"

Movie "Dolores Claiborne"
Not to get technical but this is directly quoted from Stephen King's novel.
Duh. It's a movie too bb.
Sorry I am huge King fanboi. The screenwriter doesn't deserve the credit for that gem. :lol:

That book is full of great bitch quotes, King writing first person as a woman is super underrated.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

“If the queen had balls, she’d be the king.”
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

"The King stay the King".

D'Angelo Barksdake
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

“Anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough”
Abraham Lincoln
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

It's only questionable behavior if you question it.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:14 pm “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” – Steven Wright
This is awesome
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN..
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

spudoc wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:43 pm “Anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough”
Abraham Lincoln
:lol:
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:15 pm Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

— ABRAHAM LINCOLN..
Sounds like Lincoln visited this forum.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

"I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave". - Charlie Sheen
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:38 pm "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss
"You have a 3-hour commute and shitty Internet to boot." -Me
-Mitch Hedberg
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

"The day you sign a client is the day you start losing them."
Dick Whitman
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

Look that up in your Funk and Wagnalls.
~various
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:38 pm "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss
Now, do you have feet on your shoes?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Dr. Seuss is about your top end. Don't hurt yourself.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:59 am
Yeah. Cut out the last 70 years or so with our luxuries, wealth, 1st World problems. Go back to Early Man. You either are making it through with your brains (scholars, govt officials, priests) or your feet ( Service, Labor). Both had major risks.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:16 am
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:59 am
Yeah. Cut out the last 70 years or so with our luxuries, wealth, 1st World problems. Go back to Early Man. You either are making it through with your brains (scholars, govt officials, priests) or your feet ( Service, Labor). Both had major risks.
Very sage.

But, you have shoes on your feet, not feet on your shoes.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

"Not in my hair". first wife.
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:50 am "Not in my hair". first wife.
:lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:50 am "Not in my hair". first wife.