Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:25 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 am
Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:12 am Will this positively or adversely affect the TDS'ers?
Hopefully have them STFU so I can finally get some news about what's going on in the rest of the World.
You are free to read whatever you want shiteyes
I understand your shock. MSM pounding on it for years doesn't make it fact. Listen/ Learn. Get your shit together.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:25 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 am
Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:12 am Will this positively or adversely affect the TDS'ers?
Hopefully have them STFU so I can finally get some news about what's going on in the rest of the World.
You are free to read whatever you want shiteyes
I understand your shock. MSM pounding on it for years doesn't make it fact. Listen/ Learn. Get your shit together.
How many times has Trump lied in the last 3 years?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

This is a great day for America. Too bad we wasted all that time and money. Think of what could have been accomplished. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Two years, tens of millions of dollars; not one collusion indictment.

Fuck off all of you assholes who impeded our great president.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Sorry, can’t say no collusion as yet. Wait for the report summary to come out.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Gunzen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:40 am This is a great day for America. Too bad we wasted all that time and money. Think of what could have been accomplished. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Why is it a great day?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:42 am Sorry, can’t say no collusion as yet. Wait for the report summary to come out.
Agree
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:42 am Sorry, can’t say no collusion as yet. Wait for the report summary to come out.
Agree
So you are completely contradicting your first post in this thread? Do you see an issue with that?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Gunzen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:40 am This is a great day for America. Too bad we wasted all that time and money. Think of what could have been accomplished. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Actually the Mueller investigation has pretty much paid for itself. You know......through the lying, thieving, shitbirds Trump surrounds himself with. "But no collusion"

I blame Biker.
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

You absolutely can. If there was any collusion or illegal activity. There would indictments. Mueller is done. And so are the Dems.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Please don't expect Gunzen to be truthful, the thread title is a lie
Last edited by CaptQuint on Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:47 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:43 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:34 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 am No one has seen the report yet, dumbass.

The weirdest thing by far about the trump cuck narrative is this total inability to recognise the special counsel investigation has already secured more indictments and convictions than any other ever.
And every fucking one (other than Cohen) will be Presidential pardoned. 2 1/2 years wasted on BS. Move the fuck on. You need to start worrying. 2020 elections are 18 months away.
I guess that's even weirder. Biker, a far more sophisticated stooge, also raised the prospect of abusing pardon power as some kind of defence. A pardon requires an admission of guilt, pardoning everyone for working with the Russians and/or lying to cover it up being considered a win for you is pretty revealing.
With all respect as any mod should enjoy, you are Brit so STFU. None of this concerns you. If your govt had shown the same respect 250 years ago, totally different story/
The 'argument' of a cretin. I know more about it than you, and it doesn't actually concern you either in terms of any direct affect..
With that type of diplomatic language, no wonder you conquered India.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:53 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 am No one has seen the report yet, dumbass.

The weirdest thing by far about the trump cuck narrative is this total inability to recognise the special counsel investigation has already secured more indictments and convictions than any other ever.
And every fucking one (other than Cohen) will be Presidential pardoned. 2 1/2 years wasted on BS. Move the fuck on. You need to start worrying. 2020 elections are 18 months away.
I guess that's even weirder. Biker, a far more sophisticated stooge, also raised the prospect of abusing pardon power as some kind of defence. A pardon requires an admission of guilt, pardoning everyone for working with the Russians and/or lying to cover it up being considered a win for you is pretty revealing.
With all respect as any mod should enjoy, you are Brit so STFU. None of this concerns you. If your govt had shown the same respect 250 years ago, totally different story/
The 'argument' of a cretin. I know more about it than you, and it doesn't actually concern you either in terms of any direct affect..
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I recall all your objections to the time and money spent on Benghazi for how many indictments?

Fucking hypocrite.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Personally, I think I'll wait for the report to be released before I respond to it.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:54 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am And every fucking one (other than Cohen) will be Presidential pardoned. 2 1/2 years wasted on BS. Move the fuck on. You need to start worrying. 2020 elections are 18 months away.
I've found a safe place you can go to. You know, to protect you from reality. Fucking loser.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:03 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:34 am I guess that's even weirder. Biker, a far more sophisticated stooge, also raised the prospect of abusing pardon power as some kind of defence. A pardon requires an admission of guilt, pardoning everyone for working with the Russians and/or lying to cover it up being considered a win for you is pretty revealing.
I've found a safe place you can go to. You know, to protect you from reality. Fucking loser.
WTC seems to be avoiding the question.
wut?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

These jokers worry about tax payer money and their loser pResident has wasted 90,000,000 on his golf outings. Criminal.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:13 am These jokers worry about tax payer money and their loser pResident has wasted 90,000,000 on his golf outings. Criminal.
No, they don't care about taxpayer money, they just got the talking point from Fox or Rush.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:34 am I guess that's even weirder. Biker, a far more sophisticated stooge, also raised the prospect of abusing pardon power as some kind of defence. A pardon requires an admission of guilt, pardoning everyone for working with the Russians and/or lying to cover it up being considered a win for you is pretty revealing.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WTC has the mental acuity of a lobotomized goldfish
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Wut wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:05 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:43 am With all respect as any mod should enjoy, you are Brit so STFU. None of this concerns you. If your govt had shown the same respect 250 years ago, totally different story/
WTC seems to be avoiding the question.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:51 am

Actually the Mueller investigation has pretty much paid for itself. You know......through the lying, thieving, shitbirds Trump surrounds himself with. "But no collusion"

I wondered when the Butthurt idiot wpuld show up;n
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:34 am
Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:51 am

I wondered when the Butthurt idiot wpuld show up;n

I just post facts moron. You live in a world where you bow down to a draft dodging con man liar. Snap the fuck out of it.
I blame Biker.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

This was phase one, think Benghazi, except with charges and convictions
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Gunzen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:52 am
You absolutely can. If there was any collusion or illegal activity. There would indictments. Mueller is done. And so are the Dems.
I don’t know that the special counsel can indict a sitting president. He can lay out the facts that are cause for impeachment.