New cream of da crop Logitech M720 Mouse & fuckin' hilarious!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

New cream of da crop Logitech M720 Mouse & fuckin' hilarious!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

So I get this mouse (this time I'm a tryin' be very concise & short/sweet to the point since my wife is telling me to STF 'cause I talk to much now).

Anyway, OK I give you executive summary:
1. Get all excited and order this LogiMouse w/matching keyboard since it do some things I want, like pop thru three simultaneous devices I have, which are Android Samsung Phone bluetooth, Win10 Laptop via logitech unifying USB, & maxiPad IOS (wife's toy) bluetooth.
2. BAM, installs perfectly, go across all three of these devices keyboard works better than expected, mouse admittedly is a little trick for the first 8 minutes I use it, but then I figure it out & it's even more phenomenal than the keyboard.
3, What you can do is like swipe up & down on the scroll wheel just as you do with your Phone and sure enough the thing starts scrolling into hyperspace like a horny rabbit on steroids until you go all the way to where you want & simply touch the top of the scroll wheel & it immediately stops. In your Windows setting, set the mouse to scroll not by screen but by line, 3 lines is what I found works best. I like my pointer yellow so I can see it but small so it doesn't get in the way of what else I'm trying to see, but that's just me.
4. Now, if you don't stop it with your fingers it keeps chuggin' along like some run away train & you have no idea why where or when this fucker will stop. You will end up lost on some screen you didn't even no existed, which I initially thought was hilarious, but I realized I had to figure out how to make it not do that & did. Nope, yet another thing that us IT people are fully aware of since it happens all the time, no mention in the quick start, or obvious documentation. There very well might be something said on page 87 or in the fine print but I don't have the time or patience to sift through all of that BS personally.
5. Anyway, so just a short while ago I somehow ended up surfing into this humungous online store's product reviews of this particular gem of a mouse that is the best ever and completely untouchable by any other of their competitors since Logitech is just that could at making keyboards & mice & has been for at least three decades now or so.
6. Amazingly, I find all of these morons cryin' & complaining in the negative review section and the MOST classic review entry one the prize of being #1 as THE most "helpful" review right at the very top. I started laughing so hard tears came out of my eyes when I was reading it. This dude that claimed to be some hardcore low level software developer with two decades of experience and claims to have used many mice for hours on end constantly banging the fuck out of his scrollwheel more so than any other person on the planet due to his expertise and mad skillz and specific characteristics of his coding applications, OMG, this is really funny, after years of managing some of them, I've found that some programmers have the mentality of an autistic baby in some regards, especially socially.
7. Well, this mouse scroll maestro could NOT figure out how this fucking simple Logitech mouse works just as a whole bunch of other retard reviewers posted the same wrong shite & he's goes on to say it is highly defective and goes all over the place, won't stop, goes up & down, all around, he is just so annoyed & upset, how could Logitech possibly do this, 800 people gave this fool a big thumbs up for posting such a "helpful" review, now stupid fuckin' Amazon Company has taken out the ability for me or anyone else for that matter to comment on any fuckin review post including his just like I've done hundreds of times before, so now all these other idiots that now can't get the message that this programmer tard is full of shit are actually believing this idiot's review & prolly returning their perfectly fine mouse that actually has this kickass feature, since this idiot told him it don't work right & that he's a renowned famous expert & always plays one on TV pertaining to this matter, so therefore everybody should return this best mouse ever, & get some shittier lame-ass mouse, like this fool is gonna do.
8. Thank you sir! & I look forward to further edumacating meself by reading even more of your reviews. Keep 'em comin' 'cause I will click your username linky just to read them all. Yeah right. LMAO; & Wakeup Amazon & at least put back the ability for people to comment on dumbass reviews exactly like this to warn other people not to believe them & do them a favor like I was going to if I could. AAAAAHHHHHH more changes for the worst, it's happening yet AGAIN. Send this message on to Jeff, unless he's too busy juggling pineapples while he reminisces about his Dad.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: New cream of da crop Logitech M720 Mouse & fuckin' hilarious!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Back on the sauce eh? Keep trying buddy.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

If we ever send out another Voyager probe, all of FSF's posts should be on it. Maybe his alien family will stumble across it and come pick him up.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:41 pm Back on the sauce eh? Keep trying buddy.
Is relapsing 6 times in less than 4 months really trying?
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

I am going to dox FSF once again.

1301 KS Hwy 264
Larned, KS 67550
620-285-2131
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I did not read that.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm I did not read that.
You have missed one of the greatest literary works of our time.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:23 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm I did not read that.
You have missed one of the greatest literary works of our time.
I don't mean that as a criticism, the vast majority of people will miss it. It's just so bold, such a glaring forceful declaration of nothing in particular, I can see how it might confuse the non professional critic into thinking it's the deranged rantings of a drugged up lunatic, but professional critics such as myself can see through that.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:19 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:41 pm Back on the sauce eh? Keep trying buddy.
When I quit drinking I did what they called "intensive outpatient" This was 1992. 4 nights a week in group sessions for 3 hours and random drug tests (i was in there for everything that didn't need to be injected basicly. That is where I kind of lucked out. One Friday night my buddy wanted me to go party with him and he was going to shoot up some cocaine. I told him no way I hate shots,and he said he'd inject me and I wouldn't even feel it.No I'll just snort it. That night he died,his heart basicly exploded. He was at another guy's house and that guy had needed lawyers before for various things and he was afraid to call an ambulance/police. So he let the guy sit there or lay there or whatever until Monday morning and then called his lawyer to ask what to do,now back to rehab story.)
So 4 nights a week,one hour a week one on one,and 2 aa meetings a week. One night a dude reeked of booze so they breathalyzed him and he blew a .18 another guy and chick hooked up and did meth. One black dude gave this hot babe a ride home one night and the next night I asked him how the ride home was and he said she invited him in and in about "10 seconds that bitch had my dick out of my pants and was suckin' it!"
So anyway,somehow about that time I was talking with a salesman that would call me and I mentioned the rehab and he said "I know the drill,I've been inpatient 17 times" I guess you just keep trying after every fail. I guess the biggest first step is recognizing the problem and wanting to do something about it.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:18 am Image
This reminds me of that picture of the old guy with the strange aluminum foil thing on his head with the green olives on it. There has to be some sort of backstory to it,and I want to know what it is.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

rule34 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:06 pm I am going to dox FSF once again.

1301 KS Hwy 264
Larned, KS 67550
620-285-2131
Like Larry Cable Guy said "That's funny right there,I don't care who you are!"
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

jsdspif wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:18 am Image
This reminds me of that picture of the old guy with the strange aluminum foil thing on his head with the green olives on it. There has to be some sort of backstory to it,and I want to know what it is.

https://www.dailyedge.ie/minor-mistake- ... 6-Oct2014/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

jsdspif wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:19 pm
When I quit drinking I did what they called "intensive outpatient" This was 1992. 4 nights a week in group sessions for 3 hours and random drug tests (i was in there for everything that didn't need to be injected basicly. That is where I kind of lucked out. One Friday night my buddy wanted me to go party with him and he was going to shoot up some cocaine. I told him no way I hate shots,and he said he'd inject me and I wouldn't even feel it.No I'll just snort it. That night he died,his heart basicly exploded. He was at another guy's house and that guy had needed lawyers before for various things and he was afraid to call an ambulance/police. So he let the guy sit there or lay there or whatever until Monday morning and then called his lawyer to ask what to do,now back to rehab story.)
So 4 nights a week,one hour a week one on one,and 2 aa meetings a week. One night a dude reeked of booze so they breathalyzed him and he blew a .18 another guy and chick hooked up and did meth. One black dude gave this hot babe a ride home one night and the next night I asked him how the ride home was and he said she invited him in and in about "10 seconds that bitch had my dick out of my pants and was suckin' it!"
So anyway,somehow about that time I was talking with a salesman that would call me and I mentioned the rehab and he said "I know the drill,I've been inpatient 17 times" I guess you just keep trying after every fail. I guess the biggest first step is recognizing the problem and wanting to do something about it.
Absolute fucking A1 forum posting right there.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

rule34 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:06 pm I am going to dox FSF once again.

~~Googled the phone number~~~
Interesting!

Attorney:
B______ W____ Hager*** (Legal Counsel)
Larned State Hospital - Larned, KS
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

What really not interesting is some cunt-ass fag that likes to blow himself & demonstrates it like this pussy just did. This sorry fuck think he so strong for having jus bit of legal clout & this sorry fuck is now cancelled, so fuck him & anything else his pitiful mother was fucked up the ass for. LOL more than him all the way to my millions the sad fuck. He don't even know that my biggest treasure is my umbrella girl & I positively know this loser never get dat. Ya fagggot. LOLOLOLOLOL FOREVER & CLEVER, SPREAD IT ON, TOP DAWG OF INFINITY HERE IS QD! God Bless Dawg, I study your amazement for years! Take a hike, ya other slirp ass faggot Keep tryin' ya trade to be suck didk masta & practicing & maybe then do better. What's even more funnny is that I have literally 4 awesome close friends that are lawyers & I guarantee that this sad jerkoff is NOT a lawyer, unless you factor in his Kindergarten SPED. Fuck man, I is out of this shitall Donald called this a shithall. Deal with it, accept it, & do better. The other sorry fuck wanna be lawyer I'm still laughing agt!
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am What really not interesting is some cunt-ass fag that likes to blow himself & demonstrates it like this pussy just did. This sorry fuck think he so strong for having jus bit of legal clout & this sorry fuck is now cancelled, so fuck him & anything else his pitiful mother was fucked up the ass for. LOL more than him all the way to my millions the sad fuck. He don't even know that my biggest treasure is my umbrella girl & I positively know this loser never get dat. Ya fagggot. LOLOLOLOLOL FOREVER & CLEVER, SPREAD IT ON, TOP DAWG OF INFINITY HERE IS QD! God Bless Dawg, I study your amazement for years! Take a hike, ya other slirp ass faggot Keep tryin' ya trade to be suck didk masta & practicing & maybe then do better. What's even more funnny is that I have literally 4 awesome close friends that are lawyers & I guarantee that this sad jerkoff is NOT a lawyer, unless you factor in his Kindergarten SPED. Fuck man, I is out of this shitall Donald called this a shithall. Deal with it, accept it, & do better. The other sorry fuck wanna be lawyer I'm still laughing agt!
Fuck you, cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg