Cold Cases

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: Cold Cases

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 pm
Wut wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:40 pm And shut the fuck up too.
Don't leave a big bag of cocaine in plain view on the center console. YOU'RE ON COKE HOW LAZY ARE YOU?
I was always much more careful than that with my coke.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:40 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:46 pm Now I'm watching Live PD, god these people are stupid
Anytime I watch any cop show I want to smack the people on the show. The cops are not your friends.

Are you guilty? Get a lawyer.

Are you innocent? Get a lawyer.
Did you ever watch the Colonel Russel Williams interrogation?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:46 pm Now I'm watching Live PD, god these people are stupid
Anytime I watch any cop show I want to smack the people on the show. The cops are not your friends.

No, never heard of it, what was the story?

I’ve read about long haul interrogations where people just give up and admit to a crime when it wasn’t them though, it’s not uncommon.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:45 pm White drugs are bad mmkay?
Coke was great, I liked it a lot when I was young.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:48 pm
Where do you watch this?
Youtube A&E channel is free
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 pm

I’ve read about long haul interrogations where people just give up and admit to a crime when it wasn’t them though, it’s not uncommon.
Big shot Canadian Air Force Colonel turns serial killer and a brilliant Ontario Provincial Police Detective gets him to confess in two hours
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:52 pm

Big shot Canadian Air Force Colonel turns serial killer and a brilliant Ontario Provincial Police Detective gets him to confess in two hours
Clearly guilty?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:52 pm

Clearly guilty?
Yup, Russel was their man and they knew it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:29 pm 😲😲😲
Police have named a suspect in the Delphi murders. This guy looks like the police sketch and was already charged with keeping a cold in his home. I hope this is the guy so this case can be closed.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/22176012 ... ess-police

Have they stated anything that implies there's any evidence tying him to the crime?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:34 am
Wow. I want to believe it's him so bad. The tattoos are pretty creepy and the fact that he knows that area. That poor little girl he had in his basement. I hope after he's revealed to be the killer of the Delphi girls, he's beaten to death in prison.
I hope he's beaten to near death, every two days for the next 50 years.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I feel so sorry for police sketch artists. They have to take the faded memories of a victim or witness, who probably didn't even get a decent look at the perp, and try to make sense of those memories into a reasonable sketch. The victim says "yea, exactly what the perp looked like!", then the cops catch the perp, and he doesn't look a thing like the sketch at all, or barely. Or looks like the perp's brother or father or cousin at best.

I used to kid my old work partner, a black dude, that he looked like almost every perp sketch of a black guy.

That third sketch could have been me in my early 20's, barring that my chin isn't that pointy, and my hair was more wavy, less curly. :|
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Was watching a show last night about a father arrested for killing his 3yo daughter, convicted and sent to death row over it. Coerced admission of guilt is all the prosecutor had, jury went with it with no other corroborating evidence against the father. Turned out to be a known burglar already in jail over another burglary did the murder. Police did very little investigation, and all the DNA evidence was backlogged in the FBI crime lab. Once that was given over to a private lab, it was found not to be the father's, and additional evidence recovered but not processed, when it finally was processed, pointed straight to the actual perp.

The police called the father and mother in with "we have things about your daughter's case you'll want to see", but when the parent came in, they were separated, and the father was very heavily interrogated by the case investigators for long hours without rest. They told him they "knew" he did it, "confess and we promise to charge you with a lesser crime. The investigators didn't videotape a single instant of the whole interrogation. Nothing actually pointed to the father having done the killing at all, but that wasn't a problem with the investigators. Shoes recovered from the crime scene had the actual killer's name on them, no less. Crime scene reports showed a massive lack of proper evidence collection, and a number of things reported were simply not true on those reports.

Then there's the father in Texas executed for killing his children on a house fire, where the fire crime expert investigators apparently made up their own evidence against the father.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

disco.moon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:10 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:01 pm Then there's the father in Texas executed for killing his children on a house fire, where the fire crime expert investigators apparently made up their own evidence against the father.
Source? I'd like to read that.

I watched that show about the father and the little girl, she was was named Hailey IIRC. The police fucked that up from the get go. They just wanted to close the case, didn't matter if the dad did or didn't do it. More people need to realize that they can and will lie to you. That confession was jacked up. Poor guy. It was so sad, I had to watch a nice show after, I was sobbing when they said she actually asked for her Daddy 😢
On the house fire: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Todd_Willingham

Yea, it was a 20/20 show last night, gawd I was pissed off half-way through with it. It's why you simply *never* go down to the police station for any reason without a lawyer in tow to represent you. Even if you have to miss a house payment or two or dig deep into the 401k, it's worth every penny. When you're at the police station, you're now under the complete control of the cops, in their territory and they can do almost anything they want against you to further their investigation. And being asked to go to the police station like that was a major red flag. If they had anything good to say, they can do it over the phone or visit you on your terms. And that whole business of using the results of the lie detector test as a kind of "whip" to beat the poor guy down... :evil: