Bwahahahaha! *UPDATE* Rosenstein and Barr state no Obstuction of Justice and no collusion...Game. Set. Match!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by Blast »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:19 pm
Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:56 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:00 pm
Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pmFrom what I've read, which I will freely admit could be biased or straight up wrong since no one wants to report objectively, a number of the convictions the Mueller got were fairly dubious perjury traps and because the people he went after simply ran out of money to defend themselves.

Wut, can you go into a bit of detail about perjury traps? Have you ever had to deal with them as a lawyer? Seems to me that the 5th Amendment should protect against something like that.

As for the Mueller hearings paying for themselves, I am truly disturbed by that. That's like the policing for profit the Supreme Court just squashed. That's my 2 bits.
An actual perjury trap would be prosecutorial misconduct and violate due process. It means there's no reason for the interview except to suborn perjury. What trump and giuliani mean by perjury trap though is that trump can't stop lying and would perjure himself in any statement under oath. Not the same thing. Mueller didn't set any perjury traps, because he had reasons for his questions. The witnesses simply lied under oath, that is what perjury is.
Yet if they knew they were going to lie up covert their ass, why did they not simply invoke the 5th amendment?

If I had known I was in the wrong the other day while I was snowmobiling I wouldn't have stopped and cooperated for the DNR and saved myself 230 bucks for something I had no idea about.
Same reason anyone commits a crime I guess, they figured they'd get away with it. There's only one way to prevent someone pleading the fifth and that's to grant immunity.
Yet few if any of them did as far as I'd heard. Was there an intimidation factor at work here, intentional or otherwise? Were they simply throwing charges like darts hoping to get a bullseye? You have the U.S. Government breathing down your neck as they examine every aspect of your personal and professional life looking for something they can parlay into charges or information. How long could you hold out against something like that? What would you do to make it stop? How many people were driven to plead to charges because they could no longer afford to defend themselves? I'm aking this because these are questions I think need to be asked.
With such a chaotic, decentralized voting system and a media that was clearly, don't say it's not true, in bed with a canidate, how could any amount of collusion swing the vote?
Wouldn't you have a better time arguing that bevause the media was/is so one sided in their presentation of the story line that they aggravated the Contrarian streak that runs deep in the people?
Couldn't more of the influence on the election have come from Comey and his handling of the illegal email server and sensitive information?
How much did the internet trolling of a bunch of Russian bot farms really affect the election? We all know how effective internet arguments and memes are at getting people to realize their wicked ways and changing their lives.
Just some questions I'd like to see actually discussed instead of the meme wars and insults.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Bwahahahaha! No collusion, no indictments! Shocker, lol. Left on suicide watch!

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:48 pm
Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pmFrom what I've read, which I will freely admit could be biased or straight up wrong since no one wants to report objectively, a number of the convictions the Mueller got were fairly dubious perjury traps and because the people he went after simply ran out of money to defend themselves.

Wut, can you go into a bit of detail about perjury traps? Have you ever had to deal with them as a lawyer? Seems to me that the 5th Amendment should protect against something like that.

As for the Mueller hearings paying for themselves, I am truly disturbed by that. That's like the policing for profit the Supreme Court just squashed. That's my 2 bits.
An actual perjury trap would be prosecutorial misconduct and violate due process. It means there's no reason for the interview except to suborn perjury. What trump and giuliani mean by perjury trap though is that trump can't stop lying and would perjure himself in any statement under oath. Not the same thing. Mueller didn't set any perjury traps, because he had reasons for his questions. The witnesses simply lied under oath, that is what perjury is.
Yet if they knew they were going to lie up covert their ass, why did they not simply invoke the 5th amendment?

If I had known I was in the wrong the other day while I was snowmobiling I wouldn't have stopped and cooperated for the DNR and saved myself 230 bucks for something I had no idea about.
Same reason anyone commits a crime I guess, they figured they'd get away with it. There's only one way to prevent someone pleading the fifth and that's to grant immunity.
Yet few if any of them did as far as I'd heard. Was there an intimidation factor at work here, intentional or otherwise? Were they simply throwing charges like darts hoping to get a bullseye? You have the U.S. Government breathing down your neck as they examine every aspect of your personal and professional life looking for something they can parlay into charges or information. How long could you hold out against something like that? What would you do to make it stop? How many people were driven to plead to charges because they could no longer afford to defend themselves? I'm aking this because these are questions I think need to be asked.
With such a chaotic, decentralized voting system and a media that was clearly, don't say it's not true, in bed with a canidate, how could any amount of collusion swing the vote?
Wouldn't you have a better time arguing that bevause the media was/is so one sided in their presentation of the story line that they aggravated the Contrarian streak that runs deep in the people?
Couldn't more of the influence on the election have come from Comey and his handling of the illegal email server and sensitive information?
How much did the internet trolling of a bunch of Russian bot farms really affect the election? We all know how effective internet arguments and memes are at getting people to realize their wicked ways and changing their lives.
Just some questions I'd like to see actually discussed instead of the meme wars and insults.
Um, are you upset that there are consequences to breaking the law? Because it sounds like you're upset that there are consequences to breaking the law.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Well maybe try to avoid the avalanche of unrelated questions if you actually want any answered instead of just trying to obfuscate. Are you of the opinion that perjury should not be a crime? It's really a pretty simple one. There were no traps here, rich white folk with access to top notch lawyers decided to deliberately lie and got busted. There probably was pressure on them from the liar in chief to lie for him, but that is not an excuse.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Um, are you upset that there are consequences to breaking the law? Because it sounds like you're upset that there are consequences to breaking the law.
Nope, just aking questions about items I have read hoping to get another perspective on it. Never said that anyone should get the Hillary treatment and not be charged for something that they did that is clearly illegal.
I write this in a train of thought format in situations like this, and with my attention span it can get a bit chaotic so bear with me.
If you can't handle answering the questions or aren't sure what to say about it about it admit it. I don't give a damn I just want to see a civil conversation for once.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I'm breaking that monster chain. I don't think those wealthy well connected men were railroaded or coerced in anyway, they were all playing incredibly risky games and decided to get involved with Trumps circus and that shined an incredible amount of light on them. I bet they figured Trumps election to the highest office in the land would provide them cover and they lost that bet, at least until the pardons roll in.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Blast wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:10 pm Nope, just aking questions about items I have read hoping to get another perspective on it. Never said that anyone should get the Hillary treatment and not be charged for something that they did that is clearly illegal.
I write this in a train of thought format in situations like this, and with my attention span it can get a bit chaotic so bear with me.
If you can't handle answering the questions or aren't sure what to say about it about it admit it. I don't give a damn I just want to see a civil conversation for once.
Try asking questions one at a time. If you ask an avalanche of them like that you don't want an actual discussion, you want to cherry pick from the necessarily massive response and ignore the bulk of what is said. If you want a civil debate step one is learning how to debate.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Antknot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.
Yep, Antknot, try not to get in any debate with CQunt. He will just make up shit on the fly as it suits him. You know, Trump lies 20 times a day. Hell of a number to pull out of the air.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Says the retard texan who loves to make incorrect statements about things he knows nothing about. So, how many times does Trump lie in one day?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Libs heads exploding. I haven't seen this much teeth nashing since Nov 2016- AKA the economic boom in tissue, coloring books and safe room stocks. :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If you see explosions it is probably the shoddy work you did to your electric oven. Still waiting to see the line of suicidal people on the bridge and who told you about it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

ooh, I forgot about the biggest stock market mover of all the last 2 1/2 years. That company that makes those "fainting couches". Where the Dems/Libs can collapse onto at the mere mention of "Orange Man". Damn this is fun.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The person just blatantly making up nonsense is the one that needs a couch, a Psychiatrist's couch.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm The Nuclear vote by the dems have a provision specifically not allowing using the nuclear option for Supreme Court votes. The Republicans changed it to push their Judge through after blocking Obama's nominee. The Reason the dems made this law is because Ken Starr illegally leaked Grand Jury information to the press. You just made a great case on why the Republicans are blatantly corrupt. Congrats on the self own you retard :lol:
Nice try. But what happened (using the nuclear metaphor) was an upgrade from the A bomb to the H bomb. You introduce a weapon and someone will use and improve on it.
Yep, Antknot, try not to get in any debate with CQunt. He will just make up shit on the fly as it suits him. You know, Trump lies 20 times a day. Hell of a number to pull out of the air.
You're absolutely right, it was only 15 times per day if you Google it.
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Probably the most ridiculous BS I've ever read on this subject was Stape's a page or 2 ago. Crowing that the Mueller investigation turned a profit. WTF? Like arguing that the Warren Commission's objective wasn't to assess who was responsible for the assassination of JFK, but to make sure in the end it had a positive bank account flow. Who in their demented mind would even consider that an issue? We all know what the issue is. The Liberal mind is diseased.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:02 pm
You're absolutely right, it was only 15 times per day if you Google it.
Also I never said 20 lies a day, that was Reservoir Dog. I guess keeping track of who's who is difficult for the mental midget. It's not like we have screen names and little picture to differentiate us.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:32 pm Probably the most ridiculous BS I've ever read on this subject was Stape's a page or 2 ago. Crowing that the Mueller investigation turned a profit. WTF? Like arguing that the Warren Commission's objective wasn't to assess who was responsible for the assassination of JFK, but to make sure in the end it had a positive bank account flow. Who in their demented mind would even consider that an issue? We all know what the issue is. The Liberal mind is diseased.
I believe it was stated in response to righty complaints about the cost of the investigation, a concern they never held during the Benghazi investigations.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

diseased mind!!!

:rollingyellow:

pots and kettles, pots and kettles
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I have not watched one comment on my recent posts. I'll just assume "frothing at the mouth" was involved. It's the modus operandi of any Liberal mind.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Doesn't understand how a forum works. Closes eyes, sticks dirty fingers in ears. Too much of a coward to accept his mental handicap.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:02 pm Doesn't understand how a forum works. Closes eyes, sticks dirty fingers in ears. Too much of a coward to accept his mental handicap.
Everyone needs to stop everything they're doing and respond to every WTC post.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:06 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:02 pm Doesn't understand how a forum works. Closes eyes, sticks dirty fingers in ears. Too much of a coward to accept his mental handicap.
Please give him some "Mouth Frothing"
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:08 pm
I'll take the dog for a walk and see if I can get a rabid raccoon to bite me.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:11 pm
Good luck!
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:11 pm
Don't disappoint the little tyke, he doesn't have much.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:32 pm Probably the most ridiculous BS I've ever read on this subject was Stape's a page or 2 ago. Crowing that the Mueller investigation turned a profit. WTF? Like arguing that the Warren Commission's objective wasn't to assess who was responsible for the assassination of JFK, but to make sure in the end it had a positive bank account flow. Who in their demented mind would even consider that an issue? We all know what the issue is. The Liberal mind is diseased.

Feckin' West Texas Guano Eater. Dumb as a bag of cactus.
I responded to a righty pearl clutching post about the cost to tax prayers..... Like you treasonous pigs care..... And showed that really wasnt valid.
Your cock roach pResident pissing 90 million on golf doesn't bother you though.
Get back to the man camp asshole
I blame Biker.