Geographic Oddities

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: Geographic Oddities

#76

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:13 pm

megman wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:07 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 am
This seems a Geographic Oddity
Image
Old news.
Seems to be fleeing Canada

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Geographic Oddities

#77

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 pm

CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:13 pm
megman wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:07 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 am
This seems a Geographic Oddity
Image
Old news.
Seems to be fleeing Canada
Hard at work, huh?
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25658
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Geographic Oddities

#78

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:13 pm
megman wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:07 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 am
This seems a Geographic Oddity
Image
Old news.
Seems to be fleeing Canada
Hard at work, huh?
Swallowing cum is honest work
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15455
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Geographic Oddities

#79

Post by Animal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Swallowing cum is honest work
i'll take your word for it.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25658
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Geographic Oddities

#80

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:55 pm

Animal wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Swallowing cum is honest work
i'll take your word for it.
Of course you will, you're a rube
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Hyperv12
Forum God
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:03 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Geographic Oddities

#81

Post by Hyperv12 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:14 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Swallowing cum is honest work
Wow, you’re making it too easy Laddie. Seriously.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Geographic Oddities

#82

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:17 pm

Hyperv12 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Swallowing cum is honest work
Wow, you’re making it too easy Laddie. Seriously.
Yeah, he walked right into that one!
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
Hyperv12
Forum God
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:03 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Geographic Oddities

#83

Post by Hyperv12 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:17 pm
Hyperv12 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Swallowing cum is honest work
Wow, you’re making it too easy Laddie. Seriously.
Yeah, he walked right into that one!
If it were anyone else that would now be his subtitle or whatever it’s called.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25658
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Geographic Oddities

#84

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:31 pm

Shake and bake
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Smok44
Best Friends with CTC
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Geographic Oddities

#85

Post by Smok44 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:40 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:13 pm
megman wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:07 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 am
This seems a Geographic Oddity
Image
Old news.
Seems to be fleeing Canada
Hard at work, huh?
Don't forget that half day commute story he made up to cry about
Allen is an old broke wrench

User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: Geographic Oddities

#86

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:27 pm

Not sure what that last 9 posts thing was about. Anyway, I've always been interested in the magnetic field the Earth generates. Need to Google me up on some history on that subject. How the first sailing ships exploring the Artic finally realized something was wrong/ true North and compass North were off? How they figured out the whole "Earth" had magnetic poles and worked it all out? More modern, they've taken the dating of things from the Earth back to near the beginning.

User avatar
Smok44
Best Friends with CTC
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Geographic Oddities

#87

Post by Smok44 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:22 am

CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:27 pm
Not sure what that last 9 posts thing was about. Anyway, I've always been interested in the magnetic field the Earth generates. Need to Google me up on some history on that subject. How the first sailing ships exploring the Artic finally realized something was wrong/ true North and compass North were off? How they figured out the whole "Earth" had magnetic poles and worked it all out? More modern, they've taken the dating of things from the Earth back to near the beginning.
Of course you wouldn't, most dementia ridden geezers like yourself can't comprehend logic, toss in your original stupidity and its a no brainer why you are always a confused idiot
Allen is an old broke wrench

User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Wants a mod to change his custom title to something else.
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: Geographic Oddities

#88

Post by CentralTexasCrude » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:23 am

So, there was this huge break through 20-30 years ago on dating things ancient back to the beginning. Like tree rings, but somebody found out the magnetic poles "flip" every few hundred thousand years and in a certain direction. So, pick up a rock, test it's "magnetic signature" and you can tell when it was formed within a long time span perimeter. Haven't heard much about it lately. I guess saying a rock is 1.5 billion years old is close enough.

Post Reply