Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10976

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am

Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am
So, why aren’t the vaccines changing how folks deal
With the KungFlu?
They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5400
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10977

Post by Charliesheen » Tue May 04, 2021 12:53 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am
Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am
So, why aren’t the vaccines changing how folks deal
With the KungFlu?
They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
Wow.

We have on record a hillbilly fuck endorsing the teachers union, which pressured the CDC. That’s what listening to the science looks like, boys and girls.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10978

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 am

N.J. to drop most COVID restrictions May 19. Restaurant, indoor capacity limits eliminated, but social distancing rules remain.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/05/ ... emain.html
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10979

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:53 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am
Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am
So, why aren’t the vaccines changing how folks deal
With the KungFlu?
They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
Wow.

We have on record a hillbilly fuck endorsing the teachers union, which pressured the CDC. That’s what listening to the science looks like, boys and girls.
Stop lying you old codger
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15390
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10980

Post by Animal » Tue May 04, 2021 1:01 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am
Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am
So, why aren’t the vaccines changing how folks deal
With the KungFlu?
They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
what science is any school in the United States using to keep students and teachers out of schools right now?
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5400
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10981

Post by Charliesheen » Tue May 04, 2021 1:09 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:53 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am
Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am
So, why aren’t the vaccines changing how folks deal
With the KungFlu?
They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
Wow.

We have on record a hillbilly fuck endorsing the teachers union, which pressured the CDC. That’s what listening to the science looks like, boys and girls.
Stop lying you old codger
I’ve been chugging boxed white wine for the last half hour. I’ll give you one chance to take that back.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10423
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10982

Post by Stapes » Tue May 04, 2021 1:12 am

Just because You are vaccinated doesn't mean you can't transmit the virus to someone else who is potentially more at risk. Being a good human being you would wear your mask for awhile just in case you come in contact with a vulnerable person. But Republicans aren't good human beings.... they are selfish inconsiderate babies who can only think of their momentary inconvenience
I blame Biker.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 7274
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10983

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:14 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:23 am
Looks like 20-30% of Americans won't take a jab. Wonder what ethnicity and political persuasion they are? :?:
Asked and answered:

Which US demographics are more likely to refuse a COVID-19 vaccine?

A new survey indicates that over 31% of individuals queried had no intention of getting vaccinated against infection with SARS-CoV-2.
According to the same source, the groups most likely to reject a COVID-19 vaccine are Black people, women, and those with conservative political leanings.
The researchers who led the survey emphasize that policymakers must find better ways of communicating with and reassuring the public about the effectiveness and safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Black respondents were 41% less likely to pursue vaccination. That is significant since numerous studiesTrusted Source have found that people who are Black, Asian, or from minority ethnic backgrounds are more likely to acquire COVID-19 and experience worse clinical outcomes.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... ifferences
China has literally stuck it in the Biden Administrations ass.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10984

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 1:18 am

Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:01 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am
Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 am
So, why aren’t the vaccines changing how folks deal
With the KungFlu?
They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
what science is any school in the United States using to keep students and teachers out of schools right now?
The kids here are in school, my friends kids in New York are in school. I really don't know what you're talking about.
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10985

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 1:19 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:09 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:54 am
Charliesheen wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:53 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am
Animal wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:49 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:37 am


They are. Not as quickly as the "muh freedums" crowd likes
schools aren't even back open yet, for fuck's sake. that is the dumbest god damn thing yet. After teacher's lost the excuse to not be vaccinated, the feds should have demanded they re-open the next day. even if they had to have vaccines sitting at the entrance to the teacher's door.
Good thing The Feds don't listen to dumb concrete cowboys
Wow.

We have on record a hillbilly fuck endorsing the teachers union, which pressured the CDC. That’s what listening to the science looks like, boys and girls.
Stop lying you old codger
I’ve been chugging boxed white wine for the last half hour. I’ll give you one chance to take that back.
Why? I didn't say any of things you accused me of.
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10986

Post by Biker » Tue May 04, 2021 3:30 am

Image
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10423
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10987

Post by Stapes » Tue May 04, 2021 4:03 am

Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:30 am
Image


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 559347002/


Widely shared social media posts claim Dr. Anthony Fauci has known for years that hydroxychloroquine — an immunosuppressive and anti-parasitic drug used to treat malaria, lupus and arthritis — could treat coronaviruses.

One post on Facebook is a photo of a headline that reads, "Deadly cover up: Fauci approved hydroxychloroquine 15 years ago to cure coronaviruses. 'Nobody needed to die.'"

That headline is from a story on TruePundit.com, which has no byline and redirects to a guest column from Bryan Fischer on One News Now. The headline there reads, "Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 — nobody needed to die."

Multiple websites published the piece with that same headline. A screenshot of text in the column from the site nw-connection.com has been widely shared, without any attribution or headline.

The primary claim of the column is based on inaccuracies. It references a study published in the Virology Journal in 2005, which concluded that chloroquine, a similar drug, was "effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture." The study is archived in the National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine, which Fischer connects to Fauci.



A spokesperson for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease told USA TODAY that the claim that Fauci approved hydroxychloroquine is "patently false."

Current guidance from the FDA cautions against the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19. It revoked the drugs' emergency authorization in June after finding "these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery."

A review of safety issues also found that the drugs were linked to serious heart rhythm problems, blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries and liver problems in hospitalized COVID-19 patients.

Fact check:Hydroxychloroquine has not worked in treating COVID-19, studies show

No clear link between Fauci and the chloroquine study from 2005 — which also didn't show a cure

There's also no reason to believe that Fauci was familiar with the study on chloroquine published in the Virology Journal in 2005.




The study notes that it was funded by grants from the Protein Engineering Network of Centres of Excellence and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Its investigators were affiliated with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Clinical Research Institute of Montreal, and it first ran in the Virology Journal, which is published by BioMed Central — not the NIH.

None of that is linked to Fauci at NIAID or NIH, and his name is not on the study.

The study also did not claim that hydroxychloroquine was a "cure" for COVID-19, which would not be recognized for 14 more years. It simply found that chloroquine — not hydroxychloroquine, which is a less toxic metabolite of the drug — prevented the spread of SARS-CoV in a cell culture.


SARS-CoV is a distinct disease from COVID-19, which is technically called SARS-CoV-2. They have variable dates and locations of origin, incubation periods, mortality rates, and male-to-female infection ratios, among other characteristics, according to a study published in April.

Although it did find "chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS-CoV," the research was not conducted in humans or animals, but in cell cultures. The authors specifically recommended "further evaluation" in animal models.

A fact check by Health Feedback explains that studies in cell cultures "do not represent the complexity of a whole organism," and therefore cannot demonstrate the actual effects of a drug.

"It merely suggests that a molecule is a candidate for further investigation, ideally by testing in humans or other animals," the post reads.

Fact check:Masks can keep out COVID-19 particles even though smaller than dry wall dust

Our rating: Partly false
Based on our research, the claim in the column that Fauci approved hydroxychloroquine in 2005 is PARTLY FALSE. There is no link between Fauci, the longtime director of the NIH's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and the Food and Drug Administration, the agency that regulates drugs. There is also no reason to believe Fauci was familiar with the study from 2005, which was funded through Canadian grants and conducted by researchers outside NIH, though it was archived by the NIH's National Library of Medicine. Other claims in the column were not evaluated.

Our fact-check sources:
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director
National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, Virology Journal, 2005, Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
Food and Drug Administration, FDA Fundamentals
Food and Drug Administration, FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems
National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, StatPearls, July 4, Chloroquine And Hydroxychloroquine Toxicity
National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, Dermatologic Therapy, April 30, COVID‐19 and SARS: Differences and similarities
Health Feedback, Blog posts inaccurately claim that a 2005 NIH study demonstrated the effectiveness of chloroquine treatment against coronavirus infection such as COVID-19
Thank you for supporting our journalism. You can subscribe to our print edition, ad-free app or electronic newspaper replica here.

Our fact check work is supported in part by a grant from Facebook.
I blame Biker.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10988

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 10:11 am

Biker is a rube
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10989

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 11:02 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10990

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 11:12 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10991

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty » Tue May 04, 2021 5:31 pm

Will getting vaccinated hurt or help my chances with the newly single Melinda Gates?
On one hand, I am vaccinated!...but now Bill can trace where I am taking his ex-wife.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10992

Post by Biker » Tue May 04, 2021 5:49 pm

Big shoutout to Capt Stapes and Co for simping, errr, promoting vaccinations. If it werent for people like you, this wouldnt have been possible. THANK YOU!!!!
Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine

The company said its vaccine generated $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year.


Last year, racing to develop a vaccine in record time, Pfizer made a big decision: Unlike several rival manufacturers, which vowed to forgo profits on their shots during the Covid-19 pandemic, Pfizer planned to profit on its vaccine.

On Tuesday, the company announced just how much money the shot is generating.

The vaccine brought in $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year, nearly a quarter of its total revenue, Pfizer reported. The vaccine was, far and away, Pfizer’s biggest source of revenue.

The company did not disclose the profits it derived from the vaccine, but it reiterated its previous prediction that its profit margins on the vaccine would be in the high 20 percent range. That would translate into roughly $900 million in pretax vaccine profits in the first quarter.
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10423
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10993

Post by Stapes » Tue May 04, 2021 6:05 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:49 pm
Big shoutout to Capt Stapes and Co for simping, errr, promoting vaccinations. If it werent for people like you, this wouldnt have been possible. THANK YOU!!!!
Pfizer Reaps Hundreds of Millions in Profits From Covid Vaccine

The company said its vaccine generated $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year.


Last year, racing to develop a vaccine in record time, Pfizer made a big decision: Unlike several rival manufacturers, which vowed to forgo profits on their shots during the Covid-19 pandemic, Pfizer planned to profit on its vaccine.

On Tuesday, the company announced just how much money the shot is generating.

The vaccine brought in $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year, nearly a quarter of its total revenue, Pfizer reported. The vaccine was, far and away, Pfizer’s biggest source of revenue.

The company did not disclose the profits it derived from the vaccine, but it reiterated its previous prediction that its profit margins on the vaccine would be in the high 20 percent range. That would translate into roughly $900 million in pretax vaccine profits in the first quarter.

Just got my 2nd Pfizer shot today. Doing my part for capitalism
I blame Biker.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10994

Post by megman » Tue May 04, 2021 7:15 pm

Pfizer earned $3.5 billion on COVID-19 vaccine in first quarter
https://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying ... st-quarter
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10995

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 pm

Biker hates lockdowns. Biker also hates vaccines. No pleasing that cuck. He should have not have gone to the hospital during his "heart event" so they didn't profit from his medical problem.
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10996

Post by Biker » Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Biker hates lockdowns. Biker also hates vaccines. No pleasing that cuck. He should have not have gone to the hospital during his "heart event" so they didn't profit from his medical problem.
Missing the point as usual
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10997

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 10:21 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Biker hates lockdowns. Biker also hates vaccines. No pleasing that cuck. He should have not have gone to the hospital during his "heart event" so they didn't profit from his medical problem.
Missing the point as usual
Good, I don't need anymore of your nonsense points.
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10998

Post by Biker » Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:21 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Biker hates lockdowns. Biker also hates vaccines. No pleasing that cuck. He should have not have gone to the hospital during his "heart event" so they didn't profit from his medical problem.
Missing the point as usual
Good, I don't need anymore of your nonsense points.
Pitiful cuckold. Keep simping for Big Pharma and unprecedented government powers
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25586
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#10999

Post by CaptQuint » Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 pm

Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:21 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Biker hates lockdowns. Biker also hates vaccines. No pleasing that cuck. He should have not have gone to the hospital during his "heart event" so they didn't profit from his medical problem.
Missing the point as usual
Good, I don't need anymore of your nonsense points.
Pitiful cuckold. Keep simping for Big Pharma and unprecedented government powers
Whatever
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4335
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

#11000

Post by Biker » Tue May 04, 2021 10:46 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:31 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:21 pm
Biker wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:56 pm
Biker hates lockdowns. Biker also hates vaccines. No pleasing that cuck. He should have not have gone to the hospital during his "heart event" so they didn't profit from his medical problem.
Missing the point as usual
Good, I don't need anymore of your nonsense points.
Pitiful cuckold. Keep simping for Big Pharma and unprecedented government powers
Whatever
Image
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

Post Reply