Ooey gooey Pot brownies

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: Ooey gooey Pot brownies

Post by megman »

necronomous wrote: ↑Wed May 05, 2021 1:10 pm Looks good. Send me a batch.
It won't make it through customs.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

megman wrote: ↑Wed May 05, 2021 1:44 pm
necronomous wrote: ↑Wed May 05, 2021 1:10 pm Looks good. Send me a batch.
It won't make it through customs.
Bah
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 11:26 am One of my really close friends works as a mail lady. She's told me that when they are sorting the mail before the rounds that they can smell weed in some packages and an overwhelming smell of coffee (cuz that's what folks hide pot in) and her and her coworkers just joke about taking it. No one narcs on anyone. So that being said, you still have my addy and I just happen to love brownies πŸ€—πŸ€—
Fucking ditto. I can't smoke it, so this is a great alternative.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 11:26 am One of my really close friends works as a mail lady. She's told me that when they are sorting the mail before the rounds that they can smell weed in some packages and an overwhelming smell of coffee (cuz that's what folks hide pot in) and her and her coworkers just joke about taking it. No one narcs on anyone. So that being said, you still have my addy and I just happen to love brownies πŸ€—πŸ€—
My wife is a post office manager. She says that some mail loads come in and just reek of pot.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

necronomous wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 1:52 pm
That's why I'm doing it. My lungs are shot and I quit smoking almost 5 years ago. 8-)
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

megman wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 4:55 pm
necronomous wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 1:52 pm
That's why I'm doing it. My lungs are shot and I quit smoking almost 5 years ago. 8-)
My issue is, I've never smoked. I don't really know how to. I actually tried once, but bill clintoned it. I sucked in,, but didn't inhale.. it stayed in my mouth. I never learned. And after watching my dad die of lung cancer from smoking, I'm not sure I want to tempt fate and try to learn. But I'm glad you stopped and I hope that you stay healthy.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 pm I sucked in.. it stayed in my mouth.
Give me a minute. I think there may be a joke here somewhere...
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 8:35 pm
necronomous wrote: ↑Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 pm I sucked in.. it stayed in my mouth.
Give me a minute. I think there may be a joke here somewhere...
Probably. I definitely should have said smoke.