Biden's Afghan failure

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Biden's Afghan failure

Post by Biker »

That’s nice

Taliban is ‘hunting Americans,’ says California mom-to-be left behind in Afghanistan

The American, who just got married and said she is pregnant, says she wonders if she will die in Afghanistan

A pregnant woman named Nasria, a California native, flew to Afghanistan in June to visit family and get married. As of early September, she remained one of the estimated 100 to 200 Americans left behind in the chaotic withdrawal of U.S. forces, according to a report.

Now that the U.S. military is gone, the Taliban is "hunting Americans," she told the Voice of America.

"I think to myself, ‘Am I going to make it home? Am I going to end up living here? Am I going to end up dying here? What’s going to happen?'" Nasria, 25, who asked to be referred to only by her first name for safety reasons, said.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Just like the Shit Show Joe administration refuses to call the folks stranded in Afghanistan "stranded", now it comes out that their favorite partners, the Taliban, are effectively refusing to let planes leave that have Americans on them. Some people might call that similar to a hostage situation. I wonder what Shit Show Joe calls it?

Multiple planes are ready to take U.S. citizens and green card holders out of Afghanistan — but the Taliban won't let them leave, officials say
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-wo ... cials-say/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:26 pm Just like the Shit Show Joe administration refuses to call the folks stranded in Afghanistan "stranded", now it comes out that their favorite partners, the Taliban, are effectively refusing to let planes leave that have Americans on them. Some people might call that similar to a hostage situation. I wonder what Shit Show Joe calls it?

Multiple planes are ready to take U.S. citizens and green card holders out of Afghanistan — but the Taliban won't let them leave, officials say
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taliban-wo ... cials-say/
Maybe Trump can get back to the bargaining table and get 5000 more Taliban released from prison in exchange for absolutely nothing
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Trump hasn’t been President in months
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's true, and Biker misses him very much :cry:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Yeah, it’s why I’m OG Biden supporter :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

One can tell by his posts attacking him everyday
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

US Senator Lindsey Graham: 'We will be going back into Afghanistan'

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-58456953

I mean, I'm all for sending Graham right now. No need to wait and nothing of value will be lost.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:44 pm US Senator Lindsey Graham: 'We will be going back into Afghanistan'

I mean, I'm all for sending Graham right now. No need to wait and nothing of value will be lost.
I agree. Lil’ Lindsey is a disgrace.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:59 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:44 pm US Senator Lindsey Graham: 'We will be going back into Afghanistan'

I agree. Lil’ Lindsey is a disgrace.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Team Lindsay Graham is a piece of shit.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

I will call his uber and gladly split his airfare with you.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Jeezus. This clusterfuck keeps getting fuckier. Now there are reports that it is the Biden administration blocking the evacuation flights with American citizens on them.

'If one life is lost, the blood is on White House hands': Fury at State Department for 'delaying six flights out of Afghanistan carrying dozens of US citizens'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... istan.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:50 am Jeezus. This clusterfuck keeps getting fuckier. Now there are reports that it is the Biden administration blocking the evacuation flights with American citizens on them.

'If one life is lost, the blood is on White House hands': Fury at State Department for 'delaying six flights out of Afghanistan carrying dozens of US citizens'
Well you shouldn't take reports from the dailymail all that serious
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:50 am Jeezus. This clusterfuck keeps getting fuckier. Now there are reports that it is the Biden administration blocking the evacuation flights with American citizens on them.

Well you shouldn't take reports from the dailymail all that serious
Multiple outlets reporting the same thing, traitor
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Biden needs hostages there so he has a clear excuse as to why we must unfreeze the talibans assets in the banks. I'm sure it's not Joes plan personally but thats how it's going.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Theyre not hostages you silly goofs! The Taliban just isnt letting those Americans leave.
[media] https://twitter.com/i/status/1435650063435509764 [/media]
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:06 pm Theyre not hostages you silly goofs! The Taliban just isnt letting those Americans leave.
[media] https://twitter.com/i/status/1435650063435509764 [/media]
Christ
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yesterday the Taliban named a new interim government. We’re assessing the announcement, but despite professing that a new government would be inclusive, the announced list of names consists exclusively of individuals who are members of the Taliban or their close associates, and no women. We’re also concerned by the affiliations and track records of some of those individuals. We understand the Taliban has presented this as a caretaker cabinet. We will judge it, and them, by its actions. The international community has made clear its expectation that the Afghan people deserve an inclusive government.
Thank God the adults are back in charge.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:30 pm
Yesterday the Taliban named a new interim government. We’re assessing the announcement, but despite professing that a new government would be inclusive, the announced list of names consists exclusively of individuals who are members of the Taliban or their close associates, and no women. We’re also concerned by the affiliations and track records of some of those individuals. We understand the Taliban has presented this as a caretaker cabinet. We will judge it, and them, by its actions. The international community has made clear its expectation that the Afghan people deserve an inclusive government.
No women? Sounds like the GOP more and more
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:41 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:30 pm
No women? Sounds like the GOP more and more
:D
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... edium=mweb

UN is planning a 600 million aid package.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Doesnt know who is coming over the border and now Bidens refugees are already committing crimes. smh
2 Afghan men at Fort McCoy charged with assault, engaging in sex act with a child
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crim ... 4ca95.html