The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: The vaccines are failing

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:35 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:59 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:33 pm Image
an analyst this morning claims its not a walkout that is causing the problem. he said its something to do with a new policy SW has during weather events that has got it all fucked up.
Will you just go fukk off with facts and intelligent responses?

FUKK JOE BIDEN! EVERYTHING HE DOES IS WRONG!!!1 HURRY UP AND GET TRUMP BACK IN TO FIX THINGS!
Apparently it's not just airplanes that go over your head.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:37 pm I heard it might be an illegal slowdown.
It very well might be a "sickout" by the pilots who are mad about the vaccine mandates. BUT, this analyst said that's not what he thinks is causing it. The labor unions (of course) deny that's it. SW Airlines denies that's it. I'm not really sure what to believe.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:59 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:33 pm Image
an analyst this morning claims its not a walkout that is causing the problem. he said its something to do with a new policy SW has during weather events that has got it all fucked up.
No, thats not whats happening. Its the pilots revolting against the Biden vaccine mandate. SWAPA, their pilots union, sent the administration a note about threatening to sue.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:37 pm I heard it might be an illegal slowdown.
Yep, thats exactly what it is
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It's absolutely the pilots.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

damn, is that line of storms off the east coast the same ones that went through here last night?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Sounds like they have management issues at Southwest.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:12 pm Sounds like they have management issues at Southwest.
SWAPA has issues with the administration's vaccine mandate, dipshit
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:53 pm damn, is that line of storms off the east coast the same ones that went through here last night?
Think so. Those were pretty nasty here
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:14 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:12 pm Sounds like they have management issues at Southwest.
and the union says their pilots are not participating in any official or unofficial sick outs.....but blame ongoing mismanagement...dipshit
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:17 pm
and the union says their pilots are not participating in any official or unofficial sick outs.....but blame ongoing mismanagement...dipshit
Christ, youre dumb. Do you actually think the union would admit to an illegal slowdown? Think for once in your damned life
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:18 pm
Christ, youre dumb. Do you actually think the union would admit to an illegal slowdown? Think for once in your damned life
is that what your feed told you?
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:22 pm
I know you were just one of the grunts in your union, but the leadership understands the risks of slowdowns
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:27 pm
I know you were just one of the grunts in your union, but the leadership understands the risks of slowdowns

Not a new problem hoss

"SWAPA is aware of operational difficulties affecting Southwest Airlines today due to a number of issues, but we can say with confidence that our pilots are not participating in any official or unofficial job actions," the union said in a statement.

Southwest has had a difficult year. The airline had the worst on-time performance and the greatest percentage of canceled flights of any of the nation's four major airlines in June and July, according to flight tracking service Cirium. Passengers aren't the only ones upset with Southwest: Unions for pilots, flight attendants and mechanics have all voiced complaints about the airline's operations.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:30 pm

Not a new problem hoss

"SWAPA is aware of operational difficulties affecting Southwest Airlines today due to a number of issues, but we can say with confidence that our pilots are not participating in any official or unofficial job actions," the union said in a statement.

Southwest has had a difficult year. The airline had the worst on-time performance and the greatest percentage of canceled flights of any of the nation's four major airlines in June and July, according to flight tracking service Cirium. Passengers aren't the only ones upset with Southwest: Unions for pilots, flight attendants and mechanics have all voiced complaints about the airline's operations.
Oh, the union leadership says that it has nothing to do with their opposition to the Biden mandate because, you know, they said so

Youre a true fucking moron, and I say that with all the warmth my heart can offer
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 pm

Not a new problem hoss

Oh, the union leadership says that it has nothing to do with their opposition to the Biden mandate because, you know, they said so

Youre a true fucking moron, and I say that with all the warmth my heart can offer
sure big guy. We know you have no agenda
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:45 pm

Not a new problem hoss

I'm curious, do you ever think beyond what youre told or do you just swallow everything with nary a second thought?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:46 pm

Not a new problem hoss

I'm curious, do you ever think beyond what youre told or do you just swallow everything with nary a second thought?
How ironic coming from the guy who spews the latest right wing news headlines
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:08 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:46 pm

Not a new problem hoss

How ironic coming from the guy who spews the latest right wing news headlines
So yes, you just swallow everything whole. We all knew it anyways
Biker

Post by Biker »

Not a new problem hoss

Oh, BTW…….SWAPA filed for a temp injunction against the mandate. Moron
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 pm

Not a new problem hoss

Oh, BTW…….SWAPA filed for a temp injunction against the mandate. Moron
and what's that got to do with what we are discussing? Southwest has an operational management problem that has been ongoing.........cancellations have been nothing new.....but you are trying to create something that isn't there because of your anti vaccine mandate stance.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i don't think that its any secret that the pilots union is against the mandates. the question is whether the pilots are causing the problem or if its something within SW airlines mgmt system that is doing it.

as i said earlier, that analyst i heard on the news said he thinks its NOT the pilots and thinks it IS a problem with some new system SW has.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:37 am i don't think that its any secret that the pilots union is against the mandates. the question is whether the pilots are causing the problem or if its something within SW airlines mgmt system that is doing it.

as i said earlier, that analyst i heard on the news said he thinks its NOT the pilots and thinks it IS a problem with some new system SW has.
It isn't necessarily that the union is against vaccines...... They don't like that the company makes unilateral decisions concerning labor without negotiating/going through the union. Unions know they can not give management one inch or they take advantage. Non union people might think it's petty but unions have learned the hard way. That's why they are there.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:15 am
Animal wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:37 am i don't think that its any secret that the pilots union is against the mandates. the question is whether the pilots are causing the problem or if its something within SW airlines mgmt system that is doing it.

It isn't necessarily that the union is against vaccines...... They don't like that the company makes unilateral decisions concerning labor without negotiating/going through the union. Unions know they can not give management one inch or they take advantage. Non union people might think it's petty but unions have learned the hard way. That's why they are there.
no. i get it. its like the mafia letting some two bit hood sell crack in one of their neighborhoods. They just can't have anyone going around them.