Baseball has bin berry berry good to me...

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Baseball has bin berry berry good to me...

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The LA Dodgers win 106 games and have to play in a winner-takes-all wild card game. Crazy!

The LA Dodgers finished the regular season with a run differential of +269. Crazy!

The Tampa Bays Rays scored more runs than the LA Dodgers during the regular season.

The Atlanta Braves win the NL East with 88 wins. 88 wins would put them in 8th place in the AL.

The Toronto Blue Jays set a franchise record for most home runs in a season. They missed the playoffs.

The St. Louis Cardinals home and away records were both 45-36.

The Chicago White Sox are the only playoff team with a losing record in away games. 40-41.

Fuck the New York Yankees.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Baseball has bin berry berry good to me...

Post by Burn1dwn »

Been a crazy season.

Padres soured me on the past couple months but baseball is very fun to follow right now.

Lots of good teams and fun players.

Cashed in on Boston last night. Home Dogs! Red Sox and Giants fans are so spoiled.

Dodgers pitching is out of control but I look forward to seeing them get sent home tonight. Mad Max can be gotten to and Cardinals are clicking on all cylinders right now.

They definitely need to make the wildcard a 3 game series. This "one and done" after playing 162 games is worse than penalty kicks to decide soccer games in the World Cup. If you are going to have a 2nd wildcard, it should get you at least one home playoff game. And baseball can be played 3 consecutive days. I don't get it.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The best series, Giants/LA, will all have 10pm start times. Its almost as if MLB is trying to tank the ratings
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 pm The best series, Giants/LA, will all have 10pm start times. Its almost as if MLB is trying to tank the ratings
I know, right. MLB should get rid of time zones and just make everywhere Eastern Standard Time.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:03 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 pm The best series, Giants/LA, will all have 10pm start times. Its almost as if MLB is trying to tank the ratings
I know, right. MLB should get rid of time zones and just make everywhere Eastern Standard Time.
Being a west coast team fan, on the east coast must suck.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:55 pm Been a crazy season.

Padres soured me on the past couple months but baseball is very fun to follow right now.

Lots of good teams and fun players.

Cashed in on Boston last night. Home Dogs! Red Sox and Giants fans are so spoiled.

Dodgers pitching is out of control but I look forward to seeing them get sent home tonight. Mad Max can be gotten to and Cardinals are clicking on all cylinders right now.

They definitely need to make the wildcard a 3 game series. This "one and done" after playing 162 games is worse than penalty kicks to decide soccer games in the World Cup. If you are going to have a 2nd wildcard, it should get you at least one home playoff game. And baseball can be played 3 consecutive days. I don't get it.
The one and done is great. Second place should not be rewarded with a series.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:10 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:03 pm
Being a west coast team fan, on the east coast must suck.
I went to Hawaii a few years ago. We were all out of sync due to the time difference. It was great catching west coast games at 4:00 in the afternoon.
And for all of Vin Sculley's reputation I thought Enberg was better.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Atlanta loses the All-Star game. Too bad for MLB their team advances to the World Series championship.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:54 am Atlanta loses the All-Star game. Too bad for MLB their team advances to the World Series championship.
That was a travesty of a mockery. And was brought to you by Stacy Abrams. Rob Manfred will probably have to field her phone calls again.
Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:54 am Atlanta loses the All-Star game. Too bad for MLB their team advances to the World Series championship.
Ooofff!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

not a good night for the race baiters.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD...
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:34 pm EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD...
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWXFQiNYtrM[/media]
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Imagine winning the Cy Young Award in the same year you become an Unrestricted Free Agent!
Robbie Ray is gonna get paid HUGE !!!!

The Milwaukee Brewers have money to burn. Imagine if they land Robbie Ray and end up with 2 reigning Cy Young winners in the same rotation!
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:48 pm Imagine winning the Cy Young Award in the same year you become an Unrestricted Free Agent!

The Milwaukee Brewers have money to burn. Imagine if they land Robbie Ray and end up with 2 reigning Cy Young winners in the same rotation!
The Padres will sign him and then he will get hurt or under perform like nobody's business and the Padres will still finish 15 games back
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

spudoc wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:51 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:48 pm Imagine winning the Cy Young Award in the same year you become an Unrestricted Free Agent!

The Padres will sign him and then he will get hurt or under perform like nobody's business and the Padres will still finish 15 games back
:lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Well, it's official. The Cleveland Indians no longer exist.

And the newly named team celebrated by rolling out one of the worst logos in MLB history.

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:52 am
spudoc wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:51 am

:lol:
Fuck you guys!

:evil: