Happy Asian-American month!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Happy Asian-American month!

Post by Biker »

I dont know how this place has made this long without one of these thread. Disgraceful

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Oriental Women

Post by HighNDry »

Oriental’s a rug, you fucking racist!
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Yeah, Columbus and all the explorers were looking for rugs
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

2 words that describe the beauty of Oriental women. "Doe eyes". Ungh.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Never started because Howie’s heart couldn’t take it. If you are going to start a thread about hot Asians, you should follow Biker’s lead and post pictures of Asians that are actually hot.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:43 pm For fucks sake. You guys really have fucking zero to offer to the board other than a constant stream of pussy and asshole. The front page is getting fucking stupid.
Fine. Dick pic sent
Biker

Post by Biker »

I'm guessing some Oriental dancer dominated the pole and made bank in tips back in the day, hence the hostility
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:56 pm I'm guessing some Oriental dancer dominated the pole and made bank in tips back in the day, hence the hostility
:lol: :lol:
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:56 pm I'm guessing some Oriental dancer dominated the pole and made bank in tips back in the day, hence the hostility
https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFW_Japan/com ... ame=iossmf
Last edited by Whackov on Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:21 pm Yeah, Columbus and all the explorers were looking for rugs
If I wanted any shit out of you I’d squeeze your head.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:30 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:21 pm Image
This girl is incredibly beautiful!! Wow!
She is incredible.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

its a 100% pass for me. nothing about them i care for at all. zero.
Biker

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:30 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:21 pm Image
This girl is incredibly beautiful!! Wow!
💯
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Asian-American Naked Women

Post by rule34 »

Checks calendar.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Biker

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:26 pm When I just saw that thread title...I knew there was no god damned way that my name wasn't coming up. Funny it should come up though. Cooincidental really. I went and saw an oriental girl at the massage parlor yesterday. This, after saying in a thread just within the past week that I have rarely visited with an asian girl in the past year due to my regular visits with the young thirty something with big tits that works at the law firm. She was not available yesterday and I rang up one of the spas that I used to frequent and it turns out that a girl that I have enjoyed many times was still working there. Goes by the name which sounds like "eye-wee". Beautiful young girl on a par with some of these girls in this thread. I won't go into details. Needless to say....a good time was had.
What does a sex slave run these days? Is it per hour or service?
peterosehaircut

Post by peterosehaircut »

HowieTheHat wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:14 am
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:46 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:26 pm When I just saw that thread title...I knew there was no god damned way that my name wasn't coming up. Funny it should come up though. Cooincidental really. I went and saw an oriental girl at the massage parlor yesterday. This, after saying in a thread just within the past week that I have rarely visited with an asian girl in the past year due to my regular visits with the young thirty something with big tits that works at the law firm. She was not available yesterday and I rang up one of the spas that I used to frequent and it turns out that a girl that I have enjoyed many times was still working there. Goes by the name which sounds like "eye-wee". Beautiful young girl on a par with some of these girls in this thread. I won't go into details. Needless to say....a good time was had.
House gets $60 then the tip for the girl and her services. That can range anywhere from $120 to $160....for an hour.
So $180 to $220 for an hour of sexy time? Hell that probably less than what it costs me for an hour of sex with the wife. Lol
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

peterosehaircut wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:46 am
House gets $60 then the tip for the girl and her services. That can range anywhere from $120 to $160....for an hour.
So $180 to $220 for an hour of sexy time? Hell that probably less than what it costs me for an hour of sex with the wife. Lol

What do you do with the other 57 minutes after you're done disappointing her?
I blame Biker.
peterosehaircut

Post by peterosehaircut »

Stapes wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:06 am

What do you do with the other 57 minutes after you're done disappointing her?
I usually mix a drink and smoke a cigar.
Biker

Re: East Orient Women, citizenship irrelevant

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Not even close.

for me

:cry:
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.