The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: The vaccines are failing

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:14 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:13 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:11 pm and the anti-vaxxer chimes in. once again. :lol:
That has taken the vaccine and tells people to take it. But his argument is shit. Either it matters that most of the people dead are really old or it doesn't, he can't have it both ways.
and what point are you trying to make? what is the reason for this important clarification that you have made? could it be to misinform people?
Misinform who? What is the misinformation? That he made a bad argument? That's not misinformation, that's straight up fact. Are you now changed because you heard he made a bad argument? Who am I supposedly misinforming?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:15 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:08 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:59 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:45 pm
This is what happens when you are a dupe and don't fact check your shit and take 30 second sound bites as gospel. If you watched the whole thing you will see that the Director corrects himself that he misspoke
Oh, he misspoke. Convenient
yeah, he obviously misspoke. see, if you listen to the first of that video they talk for several minutes about how effective the vaccine has been and how much it has helped and reduced cases and reduced transmissions, etc. exhaustively they talked about how great the vaccine is.

throw on top of that the fact that 90% of that country is vaccinated. 90%. these people in the hospital are a statistical gold mine to prove how good the vaccine works. 40 out of 41 are not vaccinated. in a country where only 10% of the people are unvaccinated. that's an amazing statistic to prove how great the vaccines are working.
But if you want to get critical of the vaccine, there are more dead this year than last, though we have the vaccine.
i feel quite sure that figuring that out is way over your head. so i'll pass.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm
This is what happens when you are a dupe and don't fact check your shit and take 30 second sound bites as gospel. If you watched the whole thing you will see that the Director corrects himself that he misspoke
yeah, he obviously misspoke. see, if you listen to the first of that video they talk for several minutes about how effective the vaccine has been and how much it has helped and reduced cases and reduced transmissions, etc. exhaustively they talked about how great the vaccine is.

throw on top of that the fact that 90% of that country is vaccinated. 90%. these people in the hospital are a statistical gold mine to prove how good the vaccine works. 40 out of 41 are not vaccinated. in a country where only 10% of the people are unvaccinated. that's an amazing statistic to prove how great the vaccines are working.
But if you want to get critical of the vaccine, there are more dead this year than last, though we have the vaccine.
i feel quite sure that figuring that out is way over your head. so i'll pass.
Ok twinkle tits, whatever makes you happy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:18 pm Ok twinkle tits, whatever makes you happy.
you are literally too stupid to understand it. otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. Thanks.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:21 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:18 pm Ok twinkle tits, whatever makes you happy.
you are literally too stupid to understand it. otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. Thanks.
Ok dandelion, whatever makes your nipples hard.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Because now we have the Delta variant and for most of that time ignorant people refused to get vaccinated. It isn't the vaccines fault that people die or go to the hospital because they refused an easily attained life saving treatment. It really is pretty easy to figure out but you seem to really want to complicate things.

As far as older people dying of covid........How many are ALIVE because they got vaccinated? Again....common sense would tell you there would be a hell of a lot more dead seniors if they hadn't gotten the vaccine.

Grow up buttercup.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:50 pm

Because now we have the Delta variant and for most of that time ignorant people refused to get vaccinated. It isn't the vaccines fault that people die or go to the hospital because they refused an easily attained life saving treatment. It really is pretty easy to figure out but you seem to really want to complicate things.

As far as older people dying of covid........How many are ALIVE because they got vaccinated? Again....common sense would tell you there would be a hell of a lot more dead seniors if they hadn't gotten the vaccine.

Grow up buttercup.
Ok nappy nuts, if that makes you feel excited.

And that doesn't change the fact your argument was shit.
If most of the old people are dying with the vaccine is a factor, then most of the dying without the vaccine are old is also a factor. You can't have it both ways.

Simmer down, fucking clown.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

But wait, CaptbAnimalnStapes has assured us that the vaccine is the bomb. This can’t be right

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/09/health/i ... index.html
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:12 am But wait, CaptbAnimalnStapes has assured us that the vaccine is the bomb. This can’t be right

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/09/health/i ... index.html
So you take an extreme case of a guy who had a kidney transplant and is on immunosuppressive drugs for the rest of his life as proof the vaccines don't work? Lol. Dude. Just stop. You're trying waaaay to hard. You're becoming qanon level stupid now
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

What a great vaxx #Dud
Source: Minnesota Vikings' Dakota Dozier hospitalized for COVID-19 issues

11:26 AM CT

A Minnesota Vikings player who is vaccinated was hospitalized Tuesday because he was having trouble breathing because of COVID-19, coach Mike Zimmer said Wednesday.

According to a source, the player is offensive guard Dakota Dozier, who was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday.

He is in stable condition now, per Zimmer, but remains hospitalized.

"It's serious stuff, so, I don't know," Zimmer said. "Like 29 guys are getting tested because of close contact, including myself. Just do what we do."

When asked whether the player's reaction was to the vaccine (booster) or COVID-19, Zimmer said: "No, it was COVID. I'm not a doctor, but it was COVID pneumonia or something -- he had a hard time breathing."

The Vikings have five players on the reserve/COVID-19 list, including starting center Garrett Bradbury and starting safety Harrison Smith, who was placed on the list 90 minutes before Sunday's 34-31 loss at Baltimore after he tested positive. The Vikings are operating under the league's intensive protocols, which means more testing teamwide to help contain the outbreak.
Biker

Post by Biker »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:20 pm This is about mandates Animal

https://www.reddit.com/r/ExDemFoyer/com ... urce=share
Then answer a few questions:

1. Are you against all mandates for vaccines for kids or is it just this duct tape and baling wire version that got thrown together for Covid?
2. Where are kids currently being forced to get Covid vaccines?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:32 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:20 pm This is about mandates Animal

https://www.reddit.com/r/ExDemFoyer/com ... urce=share
Then answer a few questions:

1. Are you against all mandates for vaccines for kids or is it just this duct tape and baling wire version that got thrown together for Covid?
2. Where are kids currently being forced to get Covid vaccines?
1. I'm against mandates that don't make sense, especially if made by the government.
2.its like crt, or trans in women's sports...its preemptive concern. You know it's there and some people are trying to push it, especially California is already talking about it, and I'm against it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So, let's dive into what you think are mandates that "don't make sense". Did you know that children are required to get a polio vaccine before they can go to school in the US? Do you know how many cases of polio there were in the US in the past year? None.

Did you know there have been over 6.5 million children documented to have tested positive for Covid in the US?

Where does your logical brain fall on this matter?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:00 pm So, let's dive into what you think are mandates that "don't make sense". Did you know that children are required to get a polio vaccine before they can go to school in the US? Do you know how many cases of polio there were in the US in the past year? None.

Did you know there have been over 6.5 million children documented to have tested positive for Covid in the US?

out of those 6.5 million (probably more like 15 million), 550 have died from it, most likely from underlying conditions. You cannot, in any way shape or form, justify a mandate for children to get the jab when the numbers are that low.,
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:00 pm So, let's dive into what you think are mandates that "don't make sense". Did you know that children are required to get a polio vaccine before they can go to school in the US? Do you know how many cases of polio there were in the US in the past year? None.

What Biker said. You still seem like you need to attack or pounce like someone has peed in your cheerios. Not everything has to be a fight.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:04 pm

out of those 6.5 million (probably more like 15 million), 550 have died from it, most likely from underlying conditions. You cannot, in any way shape or form, justify a mandate for children to get the jab when the numbers are that low.,
there is no mandate to jab them with anything. i'm just pointing out that there is, right now, a mandate to get jabbed for a disease that no one got and no one died from last year. where is the outrage over that jab? i'm just trying to follow you guy's crazy logic here.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:09 pm

there is no mandate to jab them with anything. i'm just pointing out that there is, right now, a mandate to get jabbed for a disease that no one got and no one died from last year. where is the outrage over that jab? i'm just trying to follow you guy's crazy logic here.
....that doesn't make sense.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:35 pm

there is no mandate to jab them with a covid vaccine needle. 550 children have died from/with covid.

there IS a mandate to jab them with a polio vaccine needle. No children got polio or died from polio in the last year.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:42 pm

there is no mandate to jab them with a covid vaccine needle. 550 children have died from/with covid.

there IS a mandate to jab them with a polio vaccine needle. No children got polio or died from polio in the last year.
Do they still give the polio vaccine? I thought that ended decades ago
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:48 pm

Do they still give the polio vaccine? I thought that ended decades ago
small pox vaccine ended decades ago. polio is still mandated. so is chickenpox. and Measles. and mumps. and rubella, and most states require hepatitis B vaccines. I would have thought someone that spends so much time fretting over vaccines would be on top of these things.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Yet. Why is McConaughey coming out against it? Because there are talks about it being pushed in California and NY.

Did it make sense to get the polio shot? With the numbers does it make sense for kids to get the covid shot? Mandates should be very limited.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:35 am Yet. Why is McConaughey coming out against it? Because there are talks about it being pushed in California and NY.

Did it make sense to get the polio shot? With the numbers does it make sense for kids to get the covid shot? Mandates should be very limited.
McConaughey is coming out against it because he's still floating the idea of running for governor of Texas. And to even be a consideration to voters in texas you better be in bold print in the press coming out against mandates of any kind. he is certainly not doing it because of the science that he knows.

and i don't understand your strategy of answering questions with other questions. what is YOUR answer to the question?