How 'bout this one?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

How 'bout this one?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

OK, everyone at UJ completely hated One of my choice of vehicles -- Honda Fit EV. I think it was an awesome car & that I was being a plus in this world for driving a vehicle that uses no fossil fuel. Hell, I got major discounts, the government promoted it to me and I got lots of compliments everywhere I went with the car, except here.

Now, in the next three months my extended 5 year lease with my Honda electric vehicle will end. Now, they're predicting the price of gas will go up and WTC has confirmed that.

My question to you is this... OK if you want to continue to be an asshole, which most of you here are, steer me in the wrong direction.

Here is a descent vehicle that I've noticed. WDYT?

It's extremely safe to protect my wife and it has room for our dogs and groceries.
Last edited by FreakShowFanatic on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: How 'bout this one?

Post by HighNDry »

It’s “decent” not “descent”, you fucking Rhodes Scholar. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing you descend a cliff without a rope.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You're gonna lease that right?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:37 pm You're gonna lease that right?
Nah, cash purchase. My wife is working farther from home now, and we have to watch the mileage this time. That's another reason why we're not looking for an electric vehicle with limited range.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Oh, leases are good until you go beyond the mileage limitation.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 pm
Nah, cash purchase. My wife is working farther from home now, and we have to watch the mileage this time. That's another reason why we're not looking for an electric vehicle with limited range.
Don't buy a used German vehicle without a warranty
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:37 pm It’s “decent” not “descent”, you fucking Rhodes Scholar. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing you descend a cliff without a rope.
It's because you suffer from severe depression and you lash out & blame other people for your condition that have nothing to do with it. Don't worry, Hign=N=TotallyFucked Up, we get it. You have your limitations. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:32 pm OK, everyone at UJ completely hated One of my choice of vehicles -- Honda Fit EV. I think it was an awesome car & that I was being a plus in this world for driving a vehicle that uses no fossil fuel. Hell, I got major discounts, the government promoted it to me and I got lots of compliments everywhere I went with the car, except here.

Now, in the next three months my extended 5 lease month with my Honda electric vehicle will end. Now, they're predicting the price of gas will go up and WTC has confirmed that.

My question to you is this... OK if you want to continue to be an asshole, which most of you here are, steer me in the wrong direction.

It's extremely safe to protect my wife and it has room for our dogs and groceries.
Even out here in the middle of nowhere, I've been pretty impressed with their investment in their infrastructure. Charging stations in even the smaller cities on the Interstate. Even have a charging station here. Level 2, whatever that is. Installed at personal expense by the Grandson of the owner of the nearby oilfield.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 pm
Probably because their repair costs are astronomical. Good point Quint, I'll look into it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 pm
Probably because their repair costs are astronomical. Good point Quint, I'll look into it.
There will be repair costs,many of them. Maintenance is expensive. Figure out how many miles she will likely put on the vehicle and talk to a Mercedes salesman, they can make a lease work
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:32 pm OK, everyone at UJ completely hated One of my choice of vehicles -- Honda Fit EV. I think it was an awesome car & that I was being a plus in this world for driving a vehicle that uses no fossil fuel. Hell, I got major discounts, the government promoted it to me and I got lots of compliments everywhere I went with the car, except here.

Now, in the next three months my extended 5 year lease with my Honda electric vehicle will end. Now, they're predicting the price of gas will go up and WTC has confirmed that.

Homo.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Just had a small fire from an electric car battery at the downtown yard. Really great and ecologically friendly.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Homo.
Why, because you can't afford one? Maybe you are the Homo you cock sucking ignorant fag. You suck. YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG I EVER MET IN MY LIFE, you ignorant piece of shit RD. That's why your own mom ended up fucking other people so she would never reproduce another loser like you. Your threads suck, your posts suck, and you are fucking up a board I used to enjoy to visit.

No wonder people are leaving this site and this place is dying out. It's because if ignorant scumbags like you.

And Biker, the other piece of shit here that can't even get a women continues to be a pussy and talk bullshit. My beautiful wife is faithful to me. Sorry you couldn't even manage to find a woman to be faithful to you, you tranny Brazilian cock sucking faggot. Maybe it's because you disrespect women because women want nothing to do with a fucking scumbag loser like you.

Both of you fuck faces need to look in the mirror because you are both shit on this site and you both suck. :roll:

Now go off and blow each other and stop fucking with the good people on this site. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Seriously, if I was on a website and had to admit that my own mother was a whore like RD did here I wouldn't be acting like top dog like that ignorant fuck RD is. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Nero wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:00 pm
IDK, I was looking at models that were one owner, three years old and used but still with less than 30k mileage. They devalue pretty quickly, which is something I figured I could cash in on. One of my friends has a Mercedes and it's been rock solid for like 10 years now.

The other car I was looking at is an Acura RDX. Another friend of mine takes my wife & I out with that & it's pretty sweet. The 3.5 V6 is pretty quick.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Ask yourself why a Germany luxury SUV would have terrible depreciation.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Homo.
Why, because you can't afford one? Maybe you are the Homo you cock sucking ignorant fag. You suck. YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG I EVER MET IN MY LIFE, you ignorant piece of shit RD. That's why your own mom ended up fucking other people so she would never reproduce another loser like you. Your threads suck, your posts suck, and you are fucking up a board I used to enjoy to visit.

No wonder people are leaving this site and this place is dying out. It's because if ignorant scumbags like you.

And Biker, the other piece of shit here that can't even get a women continues to be a pussy and talk bullshit. My beautiful wife is faithful to me. Sorry you couldn't even manage to find a woman to be faithful to you, you tranny Brazilian cock sucking faggot. Maybe it's because you disrespect women because women want nothing to do with a fucking scumbag loser like you.

Both of you fuck faces need to look in the mirror because you are both shit on this site and you both suck. :roll:

Now go off and blow each other and stop fucking with the good people on this site. :lol:
Someone is a little on edge tonight. :lol:

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

The current UJ: I make an innocent thread talking about cars I'm thinking about buying and RD comes along and calls me a homo, and the fucking mod on this board called Biker starts disrespecting my wife and basically calling her a whore.

This site isn't going down the shitter? I've been with UJ since 2003 and back in the days we didn't have shit like this. God bless the old UJ, this new one, not so much.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Fuck man, the losers here have nothing better to do than to fuck up threads and annoy people. It's truly sad.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm This site isn't going down the shitter? I've been with UJ since 2003 and back in the days we didn't have shit like this. God bless the old UJ, this new one, not so much.
You know where the door is.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:17 pm Fuck man, the losers here have nothing better to do than to fuck up threads and annoy people. It's truly sad.
Fuck you, you insane dipshit.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:12 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm The current UJ: I make an innocent thread talking about cars I'm thinking about buying and RD comes along and calls me a homo, and the fucking mod on this board called Biker starts disrespecting my wife and basically calling her a whore.

This site isn't going down the shitter? I've been with UJ since 2003 and back in the days we didn't have shit like this. God bless the old UJ, this new one, not so much.
Yeah, like the old UJ never shit talked anyone. It was all puppies and unicorns. Grow the fuck up

And you werent there from 2003. I was, and you didnt come along to years later
Doesn't WTC claim to have joined in '03? Seems to be a pattern....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I have no idea when I joined and I don't care.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 pm I have no idea when I joined and I don't care.
Ditto
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK