Joe Burrow...

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Joe Burrow...

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:34 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:01 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:59 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:48 am May as well start shopping for a house in Cincinnati Ohio.
Not a good fit. He's wholesome, hard working. dedicated to family, etc. Never work in the "Gangsta" culture in Cincy some idiots decided would work 20 years ago.
So when Cincy drafts him he's going to say, "Thanks, but no thanks." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please tell me you aren't that naive. A future star saying no thanks to a loser organization that grinds their draft picks to dust. Holds out until they trade. Are you really this ignorant?
Joe Burrow says he'd play for Bengals, if picked No. 1

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/287 ... icked-no-1

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -drafts-me
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ WTC.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:48 am May as well start shopping for a house in Cincinnati Ohio.
Not a good fit. He's wholesome, hard working. dedicated to family, etc. Never work in the "Gangsta" culture in Cincy some idiots decided would work 20 years ago.
So when Cincy drafts him he's going to say, "Thanks, but no thanks." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please tell me you aren't that naive. A future star saying no thanks to a loser organization that grinds their draft picks to dust. Holds out until they trade. Are you really this ignorant?
Fuck, you're stupid. :lol:

https://www.nfl.com/news/joe-burrow-ben ... %20million.
Indianrockguy
Forum Regular
Interests: Ass

Post by Indianrockguy »

Better start shopping for wheelchairs if that Bengal O-line doesnt step up and hold the D
Married with 6 children
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Indianrockguy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:35 pm Better start shopping for wheelchairs if that Bengal O-line doesnt step up and hold the D
I've been saying that for years about Russell Wilson and that fucker still has two legs!
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Got to say, I've been pretty impressed with Burrow so far.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:53 pm
Indianrockguy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:35 pm Better start shopping for wheelchairs if that Bengal O-line doesnt step up and hold the D
I've been saying that for years about Russell Wilson and that fucker still has two legs!
The guy can give a master class on running without getting killed.

The first student in class should be Wentz of the Eagles.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Joe Burrow and the Bengals just beat the Kansas City Chiefs and locked up the AFC North title in just Burrow's 2nd year.
Pretty good considering the Bengals were 2-14 before he showed up.

Good thing the Bengals didn't grind him into dust, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

what the fuck is up with Antonio Brown? Was he mad they benched him before he had a chance to make some big bonus money?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:10 pm what the fuck is up with Antonio Brown? Was he mad they benched him before he had a chance to make some big bonus money?
Good riddance to bad garbage.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:49 pm
Joe Burrow and the Bengals just beat the Kansas City Chiefs and locked up the AFC North title in just Burrow's 2nd year.

They sure tried hard with last year's OL. Burrow should have referred them to the cops for being accessories to attempted murder.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:15 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:10 pm what the fuck is up with Antonio Brown? Was he mad they benched him before he had a chance to make some big bonus money?
Countdown to incarceration or found OD'd.

From a sports tweet:
Just talked to Bruce Arians who said he was trying to get AB to go into game & AB refused. Tried again Brown refused & Arians told him to get out.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:56 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:15 pm
Countdown to incarceration or found OD'd.

From a sports tweet:
Just talked to Bruce Arians who said he was trying to get AB to go into game & AB refused. Tried again Brown refused & Arians told him to get out.
Arians gave the idiot his last chance last year. He's gone from the Bucs and the NFL forever. Too bad he didn't get mental help under the nfl insurance. Now you can almost see him dead in a couple of years in a drive by.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And I stand by my statement from 2 years ago. Has led the league (by far) in sacks, knockdown, etc. Only so long can a QB go through that. It's called "grinding into dust". Thanks for making my point.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:48 am And I stand by my statement from 2 years ago.
That Burrow wasn't a good fit for the Bangles and he would hold out for a trade.

Got it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:54 pm

They sure tried hard with last year's OL. Burrow should have referred them to the cops for being accessories to attempted murder.
Don't watch much Bangles, but apparently the OL is still a problem, and Burrow regularly gets obliterated.

The fact he's doing great still makes him even more awesome. But he won't last long if this keeps up.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:03 pm

Don't watch much Bangles, but apparently the OL is still a problem, and Burrow regularly gets obliterated.

The fact he's doing great still makes him even more awesome. But he won't last long if this keeps up.
That's why I appreciate RD bringing it up again. My original point still stands 2 years later. RD's crowing about the Bengals right now without realizing Cincy needed him to throw almost 120 times for 1,000 yards the last 2 games while running for his life and praying that on any given play he doesn't suffer a career ending industry. If you want success as a QB in the NFL these days, it's Rogers and Brady that's the way to go. $20 mill a year for 20 years plus. Not end your career before 30 playing for a "grind them to dust" program like Cincy.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:43 pm

That's why I appreciate RD bringing it up again. My original point still stands 2 years later. RD's crowing about the Bengals right now without realizing Cincy needed him to throw almost 120 times for 1,000 yards the last 2 games while running for his life and praying that on any given play he doesn't suffer a career ending industry. If you want success as a QB in the NFL these days, it's Rogers and Brady that's the way to go. $20 mill a year for 20 years plus. Not end your career before 30 playing for a "grind them to dust" program like Cincy.
You are completely full of shit.
You posted that the Bengals "grinds their draft picks to dust" four months before they had even drafted Burrow. So what draft picks did they "grind to dust" that supports your statement? Name names. Name the draft picks that the Bengals have ground into dust.

Did they grind Andy Dalton into dust? He was their starting QB for 10 years before Burrow came along and he's still in the league.

Name names.
Last edited by Reservoir Dog on Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

If Burrow can survive long enough, he's gonna do just fine guaranteed money-wise. And then they might realize it'd be wise to protect their investment.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:07 pm

If Burrow can survive long enough, he's gonna do just fine guaranteed money-wise. And then they might realize it'd be wise to protect their investment.
Yes Sir. I also watched this game yesterday. Seeing RD's comments over the last 24 hours just reinforces my conviction that he's a total idiot when it comes to actual football knowledge. He sees Cincy win a huge game against KC and vault high into the playoff picture (really short term). I saw a Cincy team barely win at home in a game they had to have. Powerful one dimensional offense passing attack relying on 1 player who's 1 play from being knocked out of the game. Almost non-existence running game, below avg defense, so-so special teams. Undisciplined as always (one of the highest penalty rates in the NFL as usual). And a coach it seems so scared (he knows his defense) of giving Patrick a Co. the ball with 40 seconds left, instead of kicking the go ahead FG, he went for it on 4th and goal not once but twice. My prediction- solid win with their one playoff home game and then done and gone. Grind to dust football program since they started playing.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:55 pm I also watched this game yesterday.
Oh, look! You welshed again! No surprise.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:55 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:07 pm

Yes Sir. I also watched this game yesterday. Seeing RD's comments over the last 24 hours just reinforces my conviction that he's a total idiot when it comes to actual football knowledge. He sees Cincy win a huge game against KC and vault high into the playoff picture (really short term). I saw a Cincy team barely win at home in a game they had to have. Powerful one dimensional offense passing attack relying on 1 player who's 1 play from being knocked out of the game. Almost non-existence running game, below avg defense, so-so special teams. Undisciplined as always (one of the highest penalty rates in the NFL as usual). And a coach it seems so scared (he knows his defense) of giving Patrick a Co. the ball with 40 seconds left, instead of kicking the go ahead FG, he went for it on 4th and goal not once but twice. My prediction- solid win with their one playoff home game and then done and gone. Grind to dust football program since they started playing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll say one thing for you... you're consistant.

Consistently wrong! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

:nx: :lol: :lol: shaddup
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I, CTC do hearby acknowledge that I was totally wrong about this subject. I, CTC also apologise to RD for doubting his expertise on said subject. In my defense, RD is usually wrong 99% of the time. I liked my odds.