Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite (former) Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite Democrat

Post by Animal »

The woman that identifies as a man but still swims as a woman (at Yale)

The man that identifies as a woman and is smashing records in women's NCAA swimming.

The one in blue, beat the one in red.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:01 pm Image

The woman that identifies as a man but still swims as a woman (at Yale)

The man that identifies as a woman and is smashing records in women's NCAA swimming.

The one in blue, beat the one in red.
Wasn't it like his 3rd or 4th race?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And now the "Best Actress" is a man. :lol:

Biological Man Wins Golden Globes ‘Best Actress’ in a TV Drama Award
https://neonnettle.com/news/18008-biolo ... rama-award
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

As before,

The real females didn’t try hard enough.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She’s my favorite democrat now.

81 years young
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:12 am

She’s my favorite democrat now.

81 years young
As bad as she is...have you seen who is likely to replace her when shes gone? 100% Progressive wing-nut. She aint great but shes better than that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If Pelosi realizes that the Democrats will lose the house in the midterms (which seems like a lock at this point) do you really think she will want to be in the House and not be the speaker? I don't see it.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:42 am If Pelosi realizes that the Democrats will lose the house in the midterms (which seems like a lock at this point) do you really think she will want to be in the House and not be the speaker? I don't see it.
I think she'll run for re-election, win, and then see if they retain the House. If not, I see her swan song in some Cabinet position
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:00 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:42 am If Pelosi realizes that the Democrats will lose the house in the midterms (which seems like a lock at this point) do you really think she will want to be in the House and not be the speaker? I don't see it.
I think she'll run for re-election, win, and then see if they retain the House. If not, I see her swan song in some Cabinet position
she doesn't really strike me as the type of person that can sit in the audience and watch Kevin McCarthy run things.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Liquor?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:56 pm Image
Jeezus H. Christ. Look at that meaty hairy arm next to him/her. :lol:
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:35 pm
Liquor?
:lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Apparently this dudes schlong has made multiple appearances in the locker room. :lol:

"Multiple swimmers have raised it [the issue], multiple different times. But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room. … It’s really upsetting because Lia doesn’t seem to care how it makes anyone else feel. The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncircumcized in our own space and locker room for, like, the feelings of one.

The school was so focused on making sure Lia was okay, and doing everything they possibly could do for her, that they didn’t even think about the rest of us. It just seems like the women who built this program and the people who were here before Lia don’t matter. And it’s frustrating because Lia doesn’t really seem to be bothered by all the attention, not at all. Actually she seems like she enjoys it. It’s affected all of us way more than it’s affected her."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:11 pm Apparently this dudes schlong has made multiple appearances in the locker room. :lol:

"Multiple swimmers have raised it [the issue], multiple different times. But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room. … It’s really upsetting because Lia doesn’t seem to care how it makes anyone else feel. The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncircumcized in our own space and locker room for, like, the my mini testicles of one.

The school was so focused on making sure Lia was okay, and doing everything they possibly could do for her, that they didn’t even think about the rest of us. It just seems like the women who built this program and the people who were here before Lia don’t matter. And it’s frustrating because Lia doesn’t really seem to be bothered by all the attention, not at all. Actually she seems like she enjoys it. It’s affected all of us way more than it’s affected her."

So this woman swimmer just walks around the girl's locker room in college with her dick out?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:18 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:11 pm Apparently this dudes schlong has made multiple appearances in the locker room. :lol:

"Multiple swimmers have raised it [the issue], multiple different times. But we were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it, that we basically have to roll over and accept it, or we cannot use our own locker room. … It’s really upsetting because Lia doesn’t seem to care how it makes anyone else feel. The 35 of us are just supposed to accept being uncircumcized in our own space and locker room for, like, the my mini testicles of one.

So this woman swimmer just walks around the girl's locker room in college with her dick out?
I dont know if he/she just walks around with his junk flapping but apparently its out enough to make these girls uncircumcized.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

We’ll they just need to get over it, don’t they.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I honestly dont get how every single biological female isnt enraged by this.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:48 pm I honestly dont get how every single biological female isnt enraged by this.
its a conundrum for most of them.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Killing it!!!

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

This even seems funnier after listening to all of the outrage the past few days over the 15 year old skater from Russia being allowed to skate in the Olympics. Johnny Weir said he even went outside and cried because it was so unfair to the other skaters.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The girls still aren’t training hard enough.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:29 pm This even seems funnier after listening to all of the outrage the past few days over the 15 year old skater from Russia being allowed to skate in the Olympics. Johnny Weir said he even went outside and cried because it was so unfair to the other skaters.
A 15 yo trans? I haven't followed the Olympics one bit, so I have no idea what this is about