Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite (former) Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite Democrat

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:46 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:29 pm This even seems funnier after listening to all of the outrage the past few days over the 15 year old skater from Russia being allowed to skate in the Olympics. Johnny Weir said he even went outside and cried because it was so unfair to the other skaters.
A 15 yo trans? I haven't followed the Olympics one bit, so I have no idea what this is about
No, she tested positive for some kind of heart drug that is not allowed in the olympics. But they let her skate anyway until they figure out what to do.

Most felt she had an unfair advantage since that's why the drug is not allowed. And she's russian and of all people they should know better.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:50 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:29 pm This even seems funnier after listening to all of the outrage the past few days over the 15 year old skater from Russia being allowed to skate in the Olympics. Johnny Weir said he even went outside and cried because it was so unfair to the other skaters.
A 15 yo trans? I haven't followed the Olympics one bit, so I have no idea what this is about
No, she tested positive for some kind of heart drug that is not allowed in the olympics. But they let her skate anyway until they figure out what to do.

Most felt she had an unfair advantage since that's why the drug is not allowed. And she's russian and of all people they should know better.
Oh shit. Gotcha
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:29 am

Oh shit. Gotcha
so my point was that here people are on one side of the world spending every discussion talking about how unfair it is to let a 15 year old skate that failed a drug test for having traces of a drug that might give her a bit more stamina in her long program.

Meanwhile, over here we have a man calling himself a girl and swimming against other girls and no one is allowed to even talk about the unfairness of any of that.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:50 am

Oh shit. Gotcha
so my point was that here people are on one side of the world spending every discussion talking about how unfair it is to let a 15 year old skate that failed a drug test for having traces of a drug that might give her a bit more stamina in her long program.

Meanwhile, over here we have a man calling himself a girl and swimming against other girls and no one is allowed to even talk about the unfairness of any of that.
Understand
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:50 am

Oh shit. Gotcha

💯

The pro-jabber nailed it
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:29 pm Look who’s speaking at CPAC!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... peak-cpac/
I wonder if shes thinking about leaving the plantation? As much as I like her no nonsense attitude she is still pretty Left on a lot of issues.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

California trans child molester Hannah Tubbs gloats over light sentence in jailhouse phone calls

EXCLUSIVE: Explicit Los Angeles jailhouse recordings of Hannah Tubbs, the 26-year-old trans child molester who received a slap on the wrist last month after pleading guilty to molesting a 10-year-old in 2014, depict her admitting it was wrong to attack a little girl but gloating over the light punishment.

She boasted that nothing would happen to her after she pleaded guilty due to Democrat District Attorney George Gascon's policies and laughed that she won't have to go back to prison or register as a sex offender. She also made explicit remarks about the victim that are unfit to print.

"I’m gonna plead out to it, plead guilty," Tubbs says in one recording. "They’re gonna stick me on probation, and it’s gonna be dropped, it’s gonna be done, I won’t have to register, won’t have to do nothing."

"You won’t have to register?" her father asks on the other line later in the conversation.

"I won’t have to do none of that," Tubbs replies.

"So what are they going to do to you then?"

"Nothing," Tubbs answers, then laughs.

Tubbs pleaded guilty last month to the cold case attack, which took place in women’s restroom at a Denny’s restaurant, when the suspect was two weeks shy of 18 and identified as a male named James Tubbs. After being arrested roughly eight years after the crime, Tubbs began identifying as a woman, according to prosecutors.

She received a sentence of two years at a juvenile facility because Gascon’s office declined to transfer the case to adult court, adhering to one of the progressive prosecutor’s day-one directives barring "children" from being tried as adults. She could serve as little as six months and won’t have to register as a sex offender.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

If Tulsi is "democrat", then I'm the Mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:41 pm If Tulsi is "democrat", then I'm the Mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire.
So, no more Big Tent Party? You leftists need to get the fuck out of my party
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:46 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:41 pm If Tulsi is "democrat", then I'm the Mayor of Manchester, New Hampshire.
Your party?

No thanks. War is never the answer.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:33 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:46 pm
Your party?

No thanks. War is never the answer.
I love when people say this.
So youre a fan of slavery and Nazism, then?
Of course war isnt the preferred answer but sometime it ultimately IS the answer.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

These people really need mental health treatment

Biker

Post by Biker »

BTW....if you havent been following Libs of tikTok on Twitter, you need to

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Holy fuck that is ridiculous.

“Long distance parent”
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So many lolz.
The Lefties are tripping over themselves in their rush to crown Dudes as top women. :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Virtue signaling.

Pathetic…
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shocker: He won!

[media] [/media]
Biker

Post by Biker »

Those bitches just need to train harder I suppose
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

About 6 years ago I played a couple of seasons in a co-ed over 40 soccer league. The guys had to be over 40 but girls of any adult age could play. Basically, this meant the league had a lot of college age girls mixed in with the 40 year old dudes. Any guy who has ever played any physical co-ed sports knows you really dont fully go 100% against the girls.
One day we are playing this team and its a pretty tight game. Like us, they had a couple of really good girls on the team. My position was center midfielder so I was pretty much all over the field. This meant that me and one of their girl forwards crossed paths A LOT. As the tight game started to get a little heated she started to talk shit to me and our team because she had scored a goal and easily deked a couple of our players throughout the game. Saying shit like "You cant stop me." etc. and getting really cocky. Up to that point my game interaction with her had been pretty standard but upon hearing this new bullshit I'm thinking to myself: "OK, bitch. You want to play?"
Now, those of you that have played soccer you know it can be a very physical game. So after her bullshit I decide I'm going to play her like the man she thinks she is.
Her being a forward and me being a midfielder meant our paths crossed many more times during the dwindling time remaining. Each time she tried to beat me I took the ball from her and each time I gave her a little shit back. On more than one occasion she ended up on the ground. Nothing illegal of course. I just gave it 100% focus.
She was now getting frustrated and angry. It was quite comical. On the last failure on her part to get by me. I simply said: "I guess we can stop you."
I got a very terse "Fuck you." in response. :lol: It was glorious and I couldnt help but laugh.
Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

ATLANTA, GA—Celebrations for winning the 500-yard freestyle at the NCAA Women’s Swimming and Diving Championships were short-lived for convincingly female athlete Lia Thomas, as authorities caught her in possession of performance-enhancing testicles.
“Investigators will need time to sift through the trail of evidence right now,” said NCAA’s Head of Testicle Enforcement, Bob Huevos, while holding up a jock strap, the device suspected to have been used to conceal the contraband from rigorous testing protocols. “We suspect the swimmer used this contraption to keep the performance-enhancing testicles secured between her legs.”
Blood tests of the disgraced, obviously-female swimmer have led Huevos to believe Thomas had a long history of using testicles to dose with powerful testosterone, perhaps beginning in early childhood.
“Long term testicle use like this may explain the female swimmer’s towering height, powerful muscles, dense bone structure, deep voice, and bulging crotch,” explained Huevos, “These permanent mutations from testosterone abuse would have given her a lifetime advantage over other female athletes even if she were to quit and go on estrogen. For that reason, Lia Thomas should be disqualified from competition.”