Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation and scandal President

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Can’t remember how he got on stage so he can get of’n it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So I talked to a truck dealer that I have had an order for an F250 since last September. The first delivery date was November. Then December. Then they couldn't tell me. Then they had the dealer re-verify all VIN numbers on order to confirm they were pre-sold (in January) and they confirmed its in the system. As of yesterday it still not in the que to be built and no dates are available.

But, they said that now they have a shortage of neon. And neon is used to make computer chips. And 70% of the neon used to make computer chips comes out of........ Ukraine and Russia. So, just as they thought they were climbing out of the computer chip hole, they are right back in it worse than before.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Do you guy's all remember those boogy men stories Stapes used to talk about?

there are Caravans of people coming from Central America?
Don't give up oil independence?
All of these covid handouts are going to lead to inflation?
Defunding the police is the dumbest idea ever?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:47 pm Do you guy's all remember those boogy men stories Stapes used to talk about?

there are Caravans of people coming from Central America?
Don't give up oil independence?
All of these covid handouts are going to lead to inflation?
Defunding the police is the dumbest idea ever?
Yep, its no wonder he and Capt ran for the hills
Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:21 pm So I talked to a truck dealer that I have had an order for an F250 since last September. The first delivery date was November. Then December. Then they couldn't tell me. Then they had the dealer re-verify all VIN numbers on order to confirm they were pre-sold (in January) and they confirmed its in the system. As of yesterday it still not in the que to be built and no dates are available.

But, they said that now they have a shortage of neon. And neon is used to make computer chips. And 70% of the neon used to make computer chips comes out of........ Ukraine and Russia. So, just as they thought they were climbing out of the computer chip hole, they are right back in it worse than before.
Neon? Used in plasma displays no chips.

https://allusesof.com/science/15-uses-of-neon/
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:13 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:21 pm So I talked to a truck dealer that I have had an order for an F250 since last September. The first delivery date was November. Then December. Then they couldn't tell me. Then they had the dealer re-verify all VIN numbers on order to confirm they were pre-sold (in January) and they confirmed its in the system. As of yesterday it still not in the que to be built and no dates are available.

that is what i heard yesterday. I heard it from that salesman, then heard it on the radio and then heard it again on the radio today.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/raging- ... production.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Russia-Ukraine War Likely to Compound Chip Crunch
The geopolitical conflict is likely to trigger a second round of global microchip shortage. Basically, both Russia and Ukraine are key suppliers of major gases and raw materials required for global semiconductor production. Neon—a critical gas that runs lasers needed to manufacture microchips—is a major resource for semiconductor production. Now, Ukraine is home to 70% of the world’s neon output. To make matters more complicated, Ukraine relies on Russia for its neon production. Notably, neon gas is a major byproduct of steel manufacturing in Russia. The gas then gets purified in Ukraine and is exported worldwide. Per a market research firm, Techcet, chipmakers in the United States depend almost entirely on laser gas from Russia and Ukraine.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:20 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:13 pm

that is what i heard yesterday. I heard it from that salesman, then heard it on the radio and then heard it again on the radio today.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/raging- ... production.
Ok, that link gave me more detail. Neon isn’t used directly to make chips. It is used in lasers that make chips I knew neon wasn’t a component of the chips themselves.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yeah.

Buying oil with worthless dollars isn’t so great, neither.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

US inflation soared 7.9% in past year, a fresh 40-year high
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dec ... 0to%20come.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So the dominoes are starting to fall. I got my first call from a salesman yesterday that they are going to have to add a "fuel surcharge" on all of their concrete orders of $40 per load to compensate for the fuel escalation. Now, for this particular supplier I have several jobs under contract for the next year or two. $40 a load amounts to about $5 per cubic yard. I cannot pass that increase on, I have to just eat it. I can't get another supplier, because with price increases for concrete no one would want those prices.

but this is just the first call I will get. I expect to get this same call from every supplier, every trucking company, etc. Once the word gets out that some are doing it, everyone will do it. My only recourse is to raise prices on new work to make up the loses on old work. double the increases, so to speak. Thanks Brandon!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 am So the dominoes are starting to fall. I got my first call from a salesman yesterday that they are going to have to add a "fuel surcharge" on all of their concrete orders of $40 per load to compensate for the fuel escalation. Now, for this particular supplier I have several jobs under contract for the next year or two. $40 a load amounts to about $5 per cubic yard. I cannot pass that increase on, I have to just eat it. I can't get another supplier, because with price increases for concrete no one would want those prices.

but this is just the first call I will get. I expect to get this same call from every supplier, every trucking company, etc. Once the word gets out that some are doing it, everyone will do it. My only recourse is to raise prices on new work to make up the loses on old work. double the increases, so to speak. Thanks Brandon!
Man, that sucks. Like you said, dominoes. Probably start getting your calls sunrise Monday morning.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 am So the dominoes are starting to fall. I got my first call from a salesman yesterday that they are going to have to add a "fuel surcharge" on all of their concrete orders of $40 per load to compensate for the fuel escalation. Now, for this particular supplier I have several jobs under contract for the next year or two. $40 a load amounts to about $5 per cubic yard. I cannot pass that increase on, I have to just eat it. I can't get another supplier, because with price increases for concrete no one would want those prices.

Do what Trump would do, don’t pay anyone and file for bankruptcy and then sue your suppliers to help muddy the waters, its the make america great again way.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:23 pm

Do what Trump would do, don’t pay anyone and file for bankruptcy and then sue your suppliers to help muddy the waters, its the make america great again way.
or i could do what you do and never start a company and take whatever someone decides I am worth to them.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:41 pm
Who wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:23 pm

or i could do what you do and never start a company and take whatever someone decides I am worth to them.
Anything is better than your constant snowflake whining
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who be like:

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

but if that dog mentions that the house is on fire, Who thinks he's whining. :lol: